Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Jurassic Bros vs Lucha Express 12 15.38%
Jakeico vs Sonny and Joey 8 10.26%
Nyla vs Tay 4 5.13%
Dustin vs The Mister 54 69.23%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I liked the segment but I have a higher tolerance for humorous segments than some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

A good chunk of the east coast Dynamite was running against the Celtics-Raptors game that went 2 overtimes to force a game seven, so I might temper expectations for 1 Million viewers. Still a strong show though, and looking forward to next week, even if they had a weirdly hard time explaining the schedule next week.

It definitely went into the second hour, the Clippers fan group DM I'm in was going crazy that the start of the game at around 9 was only on the ESPN app because the Raptors went Never Say Die Mode

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Pylons posted:

Hour 1

Q1: 989k - 498k

Q2: 1.004m - 496k

Q3: 1.026m - 487k

Q4: 1.017m - 486k

Hour 2

Q1: 1.026m - 523k

Q2: 989k - 469k

Q3: 973k - 427k

Q4: 1.066m - 458k

The middle of hour 2 would be when the Raptors game was really getting exciting, so it makes sense that that's where the dip came.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Lid posted:

When did the Clippers get good? Was just losing the racist owner the only thing holding them back?

Short answer: they got Kawhi, the best player in the league

Long answer: they put together a really deep roster so when they got Kawhi, the best player in the league, and Paul George, who is also very good, they had a supporting cast in place that could facilitate Kawhi and Paul George being extremely good.

They also have Doc Rivers, a very good coach.

I Before E fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Sep 12, 2020

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

Is it weird I have trouble recognizing people? Who's the guy on top? Miro? Is the guy in the jacket Archer? Why does everyone scream in AEW posters?

The guy on top is Miro. The guy in the suit jacket is Brodie Lee. The guy in Lance Archer's punk vest is Lance Archer. The guys on that poster that are screaming and slash or hollering on the poster, being Hardy, Lance, and Cage, do a lot of screaming and slash or hollering on the product itself.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Joey and Sonny are basically a JTTS tag team at this point so they probably would if they were unopposed against a star team.

I agree that the rating would probably be higher against, say, the current or former tag champs, but the tweets in question weren't saying that Jersey Dyad aren't "real opponents" because of their push, they were straightforwardly attacking Sonny as an openly queer wrestler.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I only judge people based on their win loss record.

And the demo.

By that metric, Butcher and The Blade vs Jericho and Hager is a money match.

That's a good metric.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I personally would have preferred if he showed up in something a bit more color coordinated, possibly a Balenciaga tracksuit, but I like the Mickey Gucci outfit too.

He could have done a better job accessorizing though, The Rock had the $500 shirt but the chain and glasses really accentuate the look.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

ICR posted:

Still Thursday my friend.

The main show is still locked in for Thursday I just read.

Right, but there was supposed to be a special 1 hour Dynamite on the 16th in addition to the Thursday one.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

A fun trick I like to do when someone is being a pest in a thread I like is go to their rap sheet and find a funny post, like so:

Mod edit: Don't do this.

Just a fun tip for if you run into more bad posting in the future.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Sep 13, 2020

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I just had a weird thought. We all love Colt Cabana in the Dark Order, but what if his intentions... aren't what we think they are? What if Brodie has turned against Colt because he's become suspicious, and for good reason? What if Colt is working... for another side?

What if... he's Undercover Officer Colt Cabana?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

It's my birthday, I hope I get a good episode of Dynamite today.