Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Welcome to the 2020 edition of 1KYOB!

A couple of notes:
  • The MNF number is now called the Half-Billion Dollar Man or HBDM for short
  • Tokens are the same as last year
  • New tokens may be added during the season, these will be announced separately in the weekly thread
  • There may be theme weeks during the season - these will be announced one or two weeks beforehand if they come up
  • Since the season may be terminated at any time, the process of crowning the overall 2020 1KYOB champ may be different. More info on that in a future post!

This week's schedule
TNF:
HOU @ KC

Sun Early:
PHI @ WAS
MIA @ NE
GB @ MIN
IND @ JAX
CHI @ DET
OAK @ CAR
NYJ @ BUF
CLE @ BAL
SEA @ ATL

Sun Afternoon:
LAC @ CIN
ARI @ SF
TB @ NO

SNF:
DAL @ LAR

MNF:
PIT @ NYG
TEN @ DEN

How do I play 1000 Yards or Bust?

Every week, a player submits a list of offensive players and lists whether they wish to count their passing, rushing, or receiving yards for that week's game. The goal is to get as close to 1000 total yards without going over. Only Rushing, Receiving, and Passing yards can be used. You don't necessarily have to use the player's native position's stats. Which allows for Matt Ryan's Rushing Yards or a running back's receiving yards. You can use a player more than once but you cannot use the same combination of player and yardage type more than once, e.g. you can list Cam Newton for both Passing and Rushing yards but you can't list Cam Newton for Passing yards twice. Also, please put the team of the player, which makes it easier for me to find. Please, for the sake of making results easier to calculate, use players' actual names instead of nicknames (no Megatron, Purple Jesus, RG3, etc.) and make sure that you spell them correctly.

Thanks to Forever_Peace and axeil I'll be using a Python query on the nfldb database (https://github.com/BurntSushi/nfldb) to put everyone's scores together. Feel free to PM me if you'd like info on how to set this up on your end. This database is why we're being a lot more strict this year with properly formatted roster submissions. It's a real pain to manually score and/or correct these, so thank you in advance for meeting the formatting requirements. To that end:

There will be no exceptions to the list formatting rule. If your post is formatted incorrectly it will not be counted.

Lists are formatted as such:

DEN - Peyton Manning - Passing Yards
MIN - Adrian Peterson - Rushing Yards
DET - Calvin Johnson - Receiving Yards
HBDM#: PHI - Carson Wentz - Passing Yards (this is your Half-Billion Dollar Man number)

And so on. Obviously, players can only be added to a list before their respective games start, so if you wake up halfway through the 1pm games on Sunday and realize you haven't submitted a list yet, you can still cobble one together from the afternoon games and be fine. Once the game of the first player on your list to play starts, your list is FINAL for the week and cannot be edited. If you want to make changes to your list before the games start that's fine, but please alert me to that edit in a separate post. I'm going to copy down people's lists before each set of games start if I start feeling I have a reason to be suspicious. The objective, as of the game implies, is for the entirety of your list to get as close as possible to 1000 yards without going over.

But there's a twist: every list must have one, and only one, player from Monday Night Football included to be counted. The name for the mandatory MNF number has changed from year to year - last year it was immortalized as the God drat It Not Again What Are You Doing NFC How Could You Let This Happen So Many Times Number (or GDI for short), but this season the MNF number will be called...

The Half-Billion Dollar Man Number or HBDM for short

Finally, the AFC has someone other than the godamn Pats as the champs

Make sure you use HBDM instead of GDI in your entries.

Lists without a HBDM Number will be disqualified from scoring for the week, and players that include multiple players from the MNF game will only have the one designated as the HBDM Number counted for their score. But, a HBDM Number is the only requirement for a valid score, so if you somehow miss getting an entry in by the end of Sunday, you can always pick the player you think will get the most yards on Monday Night and at least get on the scoring table for the week.

How does scoring work?

The highest score of the week without busting (unless they hit 1000 exactly, but we'll get to that later) is awarded points equal to the number of entries for that week. Each player following will be rewarded points sequentially, and busted players are added after all the players who did not bust have been counted. Busted players receive more points the fewer yards they were over 1000.

So, in a hypothetical week where 5 users submitted entries:

Player A: 1200 yards (1 point)
Player B: 995 yards (5 points)
Player C: 1005 yards (3 points)
Player D: 1050 yards (2 points)
Player E: 800 yards (4 points)

So as you can see, the easiest way to succeed in 1KoB is to A) enter every week (even busting is better than earning no points at all), and B) not bust. Coming short by 200 yards will get you way more points than busting by even a single yard. Points are cumulative across the entire 17 week season, so keep playing even if you get off to a bad start! One or two bad weeks won't kill you in the long run.

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?

People seemed to be cool with the way the playoff system has been run, so I'm going to keep it this year. Because the Super Bowl obviously only features two teams, the final week of 1KoB is actually the conference championships. The top 27 regular season scorers get a playoff berth, and after each week of the playoffs the bottom two thirds of the field are eliminated. So 27 entrants in the Wild Card round becomes 9 in the divisional round, and then only 3 move on to the final round of the 1KoB season.

So what happens if someone hits 1000?

Hitting 1000 exactly is extremely rare. Dozens of users submit lists to 1KoB every week (with many many others doing so infrequently), and perfect scores still happen only once or twice a year, if at all. Therefore, a perfect score entitles you to replace your lowest scoring bust with the highest score of that week (bumping every other player down a point in addition to all the points you make up). And, if you've managed to get a perfect score without getting any busts in a season, you will instead receive double the high score value for the week. For example, if you hit a 1k on a week with 100 players, you will receive 200 points while the next highest player will only receive 99. Your stock of Normal tokens will be refreshed as well. So in short, it's really really good to hit 1000 and not constantly play conservatively out of fear of busting because it gives you a huge leg up in the season standings.

Tokens!

Tokens are back again this year. What's a token you ask? Good question:

Because 1KYOB is inherently a game about selecting offensive players, tokens were originally created to celebrate the superlative defenders of the NFL as well as introduce another strategic element to the game. The tokens apply to your HBDM Number player and only your HBDM Number player, but you can't cheat and edit them in if you're heading into Monday about to bust: if you haven't declared you're using a token before the first player on your list starts, you're SOL. Each token can only be used once per season unless otherwise noted.

To play a token please copy and paste the image as well as the name of the token after your HBDM Number.

This year there are five tokens, split into three different categories - Normal, Supplement, and Special. You can only use a max of one token per week from each category.

NORMAL TOKENS

THE MACK TOKEN

A running back's worst nightmare is to make a cut towards an inviting gap only to see Khalil Mack suddenly appear, arms wide in welcome embrace. Particularly so when Mack has crossed half the country and a whole conference to unexpectedly crush this naive NFC North rusher twice a season.

You may play the Mack Token when your HBDM Number is a Running Back. If your HBDM Number would bust your score, this token will zero out their score! Can only be used once per season unless refreshed or in certain circumstances, see later.

THE HAYWARD TOKEN

Casey Hayward is one of the premier CBs in the league, and after he has assimilated the life force of the rest of the Chargers' defense a la Jet Li in The One he will become unstoppable.

You may play the Hayward Token when your HBDM Number is a Wide Receiver or a Tight End. If your HBDM Number would bust your score, this token will zero out their score! Can only be used once per season unless refreshed or in certain circumstances, see later.

THE GHOST OF SAN DIEGO PAST TOKEN

Prior to his untimely death, Joey Bosa terrorized offensive lines and QBs coming off the edge. Becoming phantasmal can only improve his game, turning him from 'difficult to block' to 'impossible to handle unless you know five kids and a dog with a van'.

You may play the Ghost of San Diego Past Token when your HBDM Number is a Quarterback. If your HBDM Number would bust your score, this token will convert your QB entry to use Rushing instead of Passing yards, as the QB can think of nothing but fleeing for his life. If you are already using Rushing yards for your QB entry, this token will zero out their score as the QB remains rooted to the spot in fear. Can only be used once per season unless refreshed or in certain circumstances, see later.

SUPPLEMENT TOKENS

THE MERCURIAL GENIUS TOKEN

Note: see the bottom of this post for clarifications on this token.

Marcus Peters is an extremely talented CB who is prone to, uh, 'shifts' in mood that can affect his performance. One week he will smother a #1 wideout so thoroughly that the receiver forgets his own name, the next he's launching flags into the crowd and himself out of the stadium.

You may play the Mercurial Genius token alongside any of the above Normal tokens - it cannot be played by itself. The Normal token acts normally, and if you need it to avoid busting (or if you bust regardless), it will be consumed. However if you do not need the token to avoid busting, the Mercurial Genius token will return the Normal token back to you to be used again in a following week (i.e. it will refresh the token). The Mercurial Genius token itself can be played any number of times during the season, unless...

...your HBDM Number blows up and exceeds the relevant yardage limit (Rushing: 100, Receiving: 100, Passing: 400). Then the Genius will get himself ejected for the rest of the season and your HBDM Number will have a record game! Specifically, their yardage total will be set to the relevant all-time single-game record below:
Rushing: 296 yards (Adrian Peterson, Vikings vs San Diego, 2007)
Receiving: 336 yards (Willie 'Flipper' Anderson, Rams vs Saints, 1989)
Passing: 554 yards (Norm van Brocklin, Rams vs NY Yanks, 1951)

If this happens and you still don't bust (what kind of strange list are you running?!?) then the Normal token will still be returned. The Mercurial Genius token is always consumed after the Genius is ejected.

SPECIAL TOKENS

THE MONSTER COJONES TOKEN

A reminder of the most balls-out playcall I've seen in a Superbowl, and - as a Jets fan - a delightful way for the Patriots to be humbled on the biggest stage in American football. I'd like to take this opportunity to bring up that the Patriots also tried a similar play in the same game, showing us that sometimes it is ok to count out Touchdown Tom.

If you declare the Monster Cojones token during a given week, it gets you 50 bonus points for a top 10 score and 100 bonus points for the best score of the week, but if you finish outside the top 10 you get zero, so you better catch that pass! In addition, you can use the Monster Cojones token as much as you want if you keep getting the bonus, but if you use the Monster Cojones token and fail to make the top 10, you can't use it again for the entire rest of the season unless you hit a perfect thousand. Not for the faint at heart!

and lastly...

THEME WEEKS

There are no theme weeks planned this season, but that may change as the season goes on. If a particular week has a theme it will be announced in the OP for that week.

Have fun!

TOKEN CLARIFICATIONS

I'll try to collate any token clarifications I make during each thread in this area.

Clarification 1: The Genius Token

The Genius token will return the Normal token if you don't need the Normal token to avoid busting. If you do need it (or bust anyway) the Normal token is consumed and not returned. The Genius token itself is always returned unless it gets ejected ie your HBDM number exceeds the yardage limit.

For example:

Pre-Monday yardage total: 920
If Brate goes for 70: no bust, both Hayward and Genius tokens returned
If Brate goes for 100: Hayward token activated, Brate yardage becomes zero, Hayward token not returned, Genius token returned
If Brate goes for 120: Genius ejected, Brate yardage becomes 336, total yardage 1256, bust, Hayward token not returned, Genius token not returned

Pre-Monday yardage total: 600
Brate goes for 70: no bust or ejection, both tokens returned
Brate goes for 120: Genius ejected, Brate yardage becomes 336, total yardage 936, no bust, Hayward token returned, Genius token not returned

Clarification 2: Tiebreakers

Ties are broken as follows:
  • Whichever list has more players
  • If both entries have the same number of players - whichever list was entered first

Clarification 3: Using the same player more than once

You can use the same player more than once but you cannot use the same combination of player and yardage type more than once. So - to use Nick Foles as an example - you can list Nick Foles three times in one entry (for Passing, Rushing and Receiving yards) but you cannot list Nick Foles - Passing more than once. If you use a player more than once they have to be listed on separate lines for each yardage type you want to use:
pre:
PHI - Nick Foles - Passing Yards
PHI - Nick Foles - Rushing Yards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

SEA - Russell Wilson - Rushing Yards
SEA - Nick Bellore - Rushing Yards
SEA - Chris Carson - Rushing Yards
SEA - Carlos Hyde - Rushing Yards
SEA - Travis Homer - Rushing Yards
SEA - DeeJay Dallas - Rushing Yards
SEA - Tyler Lockett - Rushing Yards
SEA - David Moore - Rushing Yards
SEA - Josh Gordon - Rushing Yards
SEA - DK Metcalf - Rushing Yards
SEA - Freddie Swan - Rushing Yards
SEA - Phillip Dorsett II - Rushing Yards
SEA - Penny Hart - Rushing Yards
SEA - Greg Olsen - Rushing Yards
SEA - Will Dissly - Rushing Yards
SEA - Jacob Hollister - Rushing Yards
SEA - Luke Willson - Rushing Yards
SEA - Geno Smith - Rushing Yards

ARI - Kyler Murray - Rushing Yards
ARI - Kenyan Drake - Rushing Yards
ARI - Chase Edmonds - Rushing Yards
ARI - Eno Benjamin - Rushing Yards
ARI - DeAndre Hopkins - Rushing Yards
ARI - Andy Isabella - Rushing Yards
ARI - Christian Kirk - Rushing Yards
ARI - KeeSean Johnson - Rushing Yards
ARI - Larry Fitzgerald - Rushing Yards
ARI - Trent Sherfield - Rushing Yards
ARI - Maxx Williams - Rushing Yards
ARI - Dan Arnold - Rushing Yards
ARI - Darrell Daniels - Rushing Yards
ARI - Brett Hundley - Rushing Yards

SF - Jimmy Garoppolo - Rushing Yards
SF - Nick Mullens - Rushing Yards
SF - C.J. Beathard - Rushing Yards
SF - Raheem Mostert - Rushing Yards
SF - Tevin Coleman - Rushing Yards
SF - Jerick McKinnon - Rushing Yards
SF - Jeff Wilson Jr. - Rushing Yards
SF - Kyle Juszczyk - Rushing Yards
SF - Deebo Samuel - Rushing Yards
SF - Trent Taylor - Rushing Yards
SF - Travis Benjamin - Rushing Yards
SF - Jalen Hurd - Rushing Yards
SF - Kendrick Bourne - Rushing Yards
SF - Dante Pettis - Rushing Yards
SF - Chris Thompson - Rushing Yards
SF - Brandon Aiyuk - Rushing Yards
SF - Richie James Jr. - Rushing Yards
SF - Tavon Austin - Rushing Yards
SF - George Kittle - Rushing Yards
SF - Jordan Reed - Rushing Yards
SF - Ross Dwelley - Rushing Yards
SF - Charlie Woerner - Rushing Yards

LAR - Jared Goff - Rushing Yards
LAR - John Wolford - Rushing Yards
LAR - Malcolm Brown - Rushing Yards
LAR - Cam Akers - Rushing Yards
LAR - Darrell Henderson Jr. - Rushing Yards
LAR - Xavier Jones - Rushing Yards
LAR - Cooper Kupp - Rushing Yards
LAR - Van Jefferson - Rushing Yards
LAR - Robert Woods - Rushing Yards
LAR - Nsimba Webster - Rushing Yards
LAR - Josh Reynolds - Rushing Yards
LAR - Trishton Jackson - Rushing Yards
LAR - Tyler Higbee - Rushing Yards
LAR - Gerald Everett - Rushing Yards
LAR - Johnny Mundt - Rushing Yards
LAR - Brycen Hopkins - Rushing Yards

HBDM# - TEN - Derrick Henry - Rushing Yards

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Ah, another year, another round of poorly-considered gambles

TB - Tom Brady - Passing Yards
DET - Matt Stafford - Passing Yards
DET - Kerryon Johnson - Rushing Yards
DET - Marvin Jones - Receiving Yards

HBDM#: TEN - Ryan Tannehill - Passing Yards

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
ATL - Matt Ryan - Passing Yards
ATL - Todd Gurley - Rushing Yards
ATL - Julio Jones - Receiving Yards
ATL - Calvin Ridley - receiving yards
Sea - Russell Wilson - passing yards
Sea - dk Metcalf - receiving yards
HBDM#: Ten - Derrick Henry - Rushing Yards

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
IND - Phillip Rivers - Passing Yards
IND - TY Hilton - Receiving Yards
KC - Patrick Mahomes - Passing Yards

HBDM#: NYG - Chase Daniels - Passing Yards

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Wow I completely blanked on this! You should post it in the N/V and GDT as a reminder, because I'm lucky I was browsning TFF for the aftermath thread or I'd never have noticed.

OAK - Derek Carr - Passing
SEA - Russell Wilson - Passing

HBDM#: TEN - Ryan Tannehill - Passing

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Strobe posted:

Wow I completely blanked on this! You should post it in the N/V and GDT as a reminder, because I'm lucky I was browsning TFF for the aftermath thread or I'd never have noticed.

OAK - Derek Carr - Passing
SEA - Russell Wilson - Passing

Good point, I posted in the chat thread but missed N/V. Added now.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

Ah, glad to have this back. Time to get familiar with all the low end and backup QBs again!

WAS - Dwayne Haskins - Passing Yards
CIN - Joe Burrow - Passing Yards
SD - Tyrod Taylor - Passing Yards
PHI - Miles Sanders - Rushing Yards

HBDM #: DEN - Drew Lock - Passing Yards

Arnold Layne
Nov 4, 2008

HBDM#: NYG - Evan Engram - Receiving Yards

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007
SEA - Russell Wilson - Passing Yards
NO - Drew Brees - Passing Yards
ARI - DeAndre Hopkins - Receiving Yards

Okibi
Jul 13, 2004

A shadowy flight into the ridiculous world of a man whose music should not exist
Grimey Drawer
BAL - Lamar Jackson - Passing Yards
DAL - Dak Prescott - Passing Yards
LAR - Van Jefferson - Receiving Yards
DAL - CeeDee Lamb - Receiving Yards
GB - Davante Adams - Receiving Yards

HBDM#: TEN - Derrick Henry - Rushing Yards

totally losing my mime
Aug 3, 2012

The quiet can scrape
All the calm from your bones.
But maybe it should.
Maybe we need to be hollowed
To get up and grow,
And stop fucking around,
To kick off our braces and start straightening out
Fun Shoe
GB – Aaron Jones – Rushing Yards
ATL – Julio Jones – Receiving Yards
DET – Marvin Jones – Receiving Yards
TB – Ronald Jones – Rushing Yards
BUF – Taiwan Jones – Rushing Yards
NO – Tony Jones – Rushing Yards
LAR – Xavier Jones – Rushing Yards
LV – Zay Jones – Receiving Yards
MIN – Irv Smith – Receiving Yards
ATL – Ito Smith – Rushing Yards
NYJ – Jeff Smith – Receiving Yards
BUF – Lee Smith – Receiving Yards
NO – Tre’Quan Smith – Receiving Yards
NYJ – Vyncint Smith – Receiving Yards

HBDM# - NYG – Daniel Jones – Passing Yards

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

HBDM# - NYG – Daniel Jones – Passing Yards

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
BUF - Josh Allen - Passing Yards
CAR - Christian McCaffrey - Rushing Yards
NO - Michael Thomas - Receiving Yards

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
SD - Austin Ekeler - Rushing
SD - Austin Ekeler - Receiving
BAL - Lamar Jackson - Passing
BAL - Lamar Jackson - Rushing
NO - Drew Brees - Passing

HBDM# TEN - Derrick Henry - Rushing

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

WaffleZombie posted:

Ah, glad to have this back. Time to get familiar with all the low end and backup QBs again!

Sounds like Sanders might be out, so a slight addition:
PHI - Boston Scott - Rushing yards

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
NE - Cam Newton - passing yards
TB - Tom Brady - passing yards
TB - Rob Gronkowski - receiving yards
TB - Chris Godwin - receiving yards
NE - Julian Edelman - receiving yards

HBDM: TEN - Derrick Henry - rushing yards

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
TB - Tom Brady - passing yards
SEA - Russell Wilson - passing yards
JAX - Gardner Minshew - passing yards

HBDM #: DEN - Melvin Gordon - rushing yards

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
IND - Philip Rivers - passing yards
ATL - Matt Ryan - passing yards
LV - Josh Jacobs - rushing yards
WAS - Terry McLaurin - receiving yards
NO - Michael Thomas - receiving yards

HBDM#: TEN - A. J. Brown - receiving yards

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

IND - Phillip Rivers - passing yards
MIN - Dalvin Cook - rushing yards

HBDM#: PIT - James Conner - rushing yards

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

SF - Jimmy Garoppolo - Passing
TB - Rob Gronkowski - Receiving
DAL - Dak Prescott - Passing

Bjork Bjowlob fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Sep 13, 2020

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

IND - Philip Rivers - passing yards - 363
ATL - Matt Ryan - passing yards - 450
LV - Josh Jacobs - rushing yards - 93
WAS - Terry McLaurin - receiving yards - 61
NO - Michael Thomas - receiving yards - 17

HBDM#: TEN - A. J. Brown - receiving yards

:lol: let's just cancel the games tonight. Sitting at 984.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

No Butt Stuff posted:

882 prior to Henry. Should be fun.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

WaffleZombie posted:

Sounds like Sanders might be out, so a slight addition:
PHI - Boston Scott - Rushing yards

614 yards. Hey Lock, if you want to throw for 300 yards, that would be great.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Eltoasto posted:

IND - Phillip Rivers - passing yards
MIN - Dalvin Cook - rushing yards

HBDM#: PIT - James Conner - rushing yards

956 so far...uh oh

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Nystral posted:

I’m at 1011 already.

So if Henry rushes for -11 yards I’ll be in excellent shape!

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Strobe posted:

OAK - Derek Carr - Passing (239)
SEA - Russell Wilson - Passing (322)

I'm pretty sure ole' Tanny isn't going to throw for 439 yards, so bring on the Titans.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
derrick Henry and 144 yards to go

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

Coolwhoami posted:

SEA - Russell Wilson - Passing Yards - 322
SEA - Russell Wilson - Rushing Yards - 29
NO - Drew Brees - Passing Yards - 160
ARI - DeAndre Hopkins - Receiving Yards - 151

662 going into tonight, The tits should run Henry but not too much

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

arizona rushing yards: 180
SF rushing yards: 123
Seattle rushing yards: 84(!)
LAR rushing yards: 153
total: 540

Looking for 460 rushing yards from Henry tonight please

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Matt Ryan torched Seattle and also any chance I had at not busting

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Late update I know - apparently the NFL changed their APIs which has broken nflgame, the library I was using to streamline the scoring. There are alternatives (eg nflfastR) but it will take a bit of time to switch over.

I'll get things working again but probably not in time for TNF. For now, submit your week 2 entries in this thread and I'll post the week 1 scores when the system is back up and running.

Arnold Layne
Nov 4, 2008

Week 2

PHI - Carson Wentz - Passing Yards
GB - Aaron Rodgers - Passing Yards

HBDM#: NO - Jared Cook - Receiving Yards

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007
SEA - Carlos Hyde - Rushing Yards
CHI - Mitchell Trubisky - Passing Yards
PIT - Diontae Johnson - Receiving Yards

HBDM#: NO - Drew Brees - Passing Yards

THE GHOST OF SAN DIEGO PAST TOKEN

THE MERCURIAL GENIUS TOKEN

Coolwhoami fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Sep 20, 2020

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

My "all NFC West rushing yards" plan just always comes up short so I'm gonna just go with a "NFC West In Spirit" lineup now, honoring those who honor the run.

SF - Raheem Mostert - Rushing Yards
LAR - Malcolm Brown - Rushing Yards
ARI - Kenyan Drake - Rushing Yards
NYJ - Frank Gore - Rushing Yards
MIN - Dalvin Cook - Rushing Yards
DAL - Ezekiel Elliott - Rushing Yards
CAR - Christian McCaffrey - Rushing Yards
NYG - Saquon Barkley - Rushing Yards

HBDM# - LVR - Josh Jacobs - Rushing Yards

totally losing my mime
Aug 3, 2012

The quiet can scrape
All the calm from your bones.
But maybe it should.
Maybe we need to be hollowed
To get up and grow,
And stop fucking around,
To kick off our braces and start straightening out
Fun Shoe
Age before beauty this week

IND - Philip Rivers - Passing Yards

HBDM#: NO - Drew Brees - Passing Yards

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Is 1kyob another victim of covid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okibi
Jul 13, 2004

A shadowy flight into the ridiculous world of a man whose music should not exist
Grimey Drawer
GB - Aaron Rodgers - Passing Yards
ARI - DeAndre Hopkins - Receiving Yards
DAL - CeeDee Lamb - Receiving Yards

HBDM#: NO - Alvin Kamara - Rushing Yards