Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'd say I'm about 75% on Sandy right now and 25% on Toalpaz, but I'm also 100% on taste so I don't really get what's going on here.
I mean if toalp is town they're just kind of letting taste live to go after a target nobody is particularly interested in killing today. If they're scum then it at least kind of makes sense except for how brazen it is, but then why not just hammer me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Like toal I know I say this a lot, but I genuinely have no idea what you're going for here. This seems to be neither town nor scum play

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
You gotta understand it from my perspective. I don't 100% trust you as town. I don't 100% trust taste either. I feel like between the three of you, in almost all likely combinations sandwolf is the most scummy. Either this is a play to win the game by RF and Sandwolf. Or Sandwolf is bussing Taste for credit right now. In both of these scenarios I feel like Sandwolf is the most likely scum.

Once we kill 1 scum they can't win anymore because B- is PGO. So I'm just killing the person who is most likely to be scum in any of the scenarios I'm scared of from my perspective.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I guess I can see the logic in that, but can you flip a coin or something? I'm not switching as I have him dead to rites. I really don't want to drag this out for days and days though

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I refuse to switch, Sandwolf isn't going to vote himself regardless of what team he's on, so unless you get both taste and binus on board it's not happening and taste can't really afford not to vote me

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

nah I'm not going to lose even if scum have played a good game. I'm just going to vote scum with a fake role that's public knowledge, and not based on some possibly faked actions.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Retro Futurist posted:

I refuse to switch, Sandwolf isn't going to vote himself regardless of what team he's on, so unless you get both taste and binus on board it's not happening and taste can't really afford not to vote me

:byewhore:

see you at deadline

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

also I'm gonna claim cuz this is mylo and my role is actually pretty neat but as far as I can tell I'd have needed a longer game to truly utilize it, maybe someone else will pull info from it

So I'm a color cop. So far I've only gotten pink results but based on the lyric pointed out I think I could get grey results too

N1 I investigated Jen X and got pink
N2 I investigated tpink and got pink
N3 I investigated taste and got pink

at this point I think I'm a color-version of a gunsmith, but, kind of hard to tell

flipped roles
roleblocker
loved
jailer
bomb
1-shot bp
1-shot lie detector
tracker
doctor

roles that aren't real:
colour cop

roles that sandwolf has? with a watcher and a tracker, probably ninja.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

All of our roles are vaguely inspired by the lyrics of our songs, but sandwolf has a full joke role with flavour (pink matter is one of his songs, so he got pink results)? Really? It's just a fake claim that sandwolf got too attached to in making that he actually used it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ugh. You're too good at this Toalpaz. I didn't want it to be like this.
##vote RF

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Lol
'I'm yer dad'

it would be funny if he got godfather, realized there was no cop, and claimed a fake cop himself. That makes the most sense actually.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Retro Futurist posted:

Ugh. You're too good at this Toalpaz. I didn't want it to be like this.
##vote RF

please unvote

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##revenge binus

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

that was hammer :(*(( ahh

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Retro Futurist posted:

##revenge binus

oh no :((

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

marlon brando voice: we shoulda lynched amnistar

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
resolution in about an hour and 15 minutes, I'm working rn.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Retro Futurist - Rob Zombie - Dead City Radio and the New Gods of Supertown - Scum aligned was executed on day 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey-AmU6Nbgk

I'm a Rhinestone Tiger in a Leisure Suit - Vengeful - If you are executed during the day you pick another player in thread after the execution by typing ##revenge <playername> That player will also die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg

bminus - Massive Attack - Safe from harm - Town aligned was revenge killed on day 4!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0MYYQ0ymYo

I'll sure as hell retaliate - PGO - You are a Paranoid Gun Owner, if you are targeted with a night action you will kill the person targeting you.

With no way to block the kill tonight, Town have lost the game!

Town has been endgamed by

Sandwolf - Earl St Clair - Bad Love - Scum aligned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2skWMCSa070

I'm everywhere you wanna be - You are a Ninja and when you perform the kill you won't be able to be seen doing so.

Remaining town -

Taste - Parliament - Flashlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWurqD68u70

Dance, sucker! - 1 shot dayvig

Toalpaz - Eminem - Cinderella Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKPZqkcWeTM

Go get your crew to hype you up - Empowerer - You may target another player at night, that player will be protected from being unable to use their power that night.

Post game thoughts:

I really thought scum was going to have an uphill battle here but they won!

I made abilities before I determined alignment for the most part, originally I had tpink as a survivor based on his lyrics but Podima thought having him as a bulletproof SK would balance things a little bit more instead of having four scum. cheese was initially going to be scum but we thought having both the jail and the roleblock be town would be fun and swapped him out with Amnistar as rolecop would be more useful to scum in this setup.

I hope you enjoyed the game!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

aw gg, lotta kills hit town. That's a pretty brutal vengeful too.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I can't believe I won with a crazy, suicidal gambit and still feel empty.

Toalpaz you magnificent spawn of a bitch. I didn't want to end the game like that, but you called every single thing and your logic was too good. If Sandwolf died I could maybe have won tomorrow but the odds were very much not in my favour.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

aw gg, lotta kills hit town. That's a pretty brutal vengeful too.

Toal you read me like an open book in that post about my claim and I was so embarrassed like a boy stealing treats, well loving done

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yeah I'm reading dead chat and I guess trying to execute scum was the right choice yesterday because it was getting close. Ah well. Dead chat was talking about why attention fell off RF. The reason for that was because when TPink flipped BP SK, the binary between town bp and scum killer doctored didn't exist anymore and RF could have coincidentally just been town doctored. I didn't have a good read of RF so I dropped it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Haha yeah we got hosed over by the right things for the wrong reasons several times

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
gg had fun

I had scum all nailed in my confessional before I got into obsdoc so good kill.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Incredible ending tbh

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Podima posted:

Incredible ending tbh

Agreed. Toalp, that was really really good endgame play, and it’s just a shame that it was too late at that point for town.

Very fun game, as usual, cpig - thanks so much for running it!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Great game as always cpig. Thanks for the game. Rf I was suspicious of you for the last few days but couldn’t muster up a case against you. Well played scum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I’m just glad I was able to bait scum into visiting me. Surprise b*tch lol

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Toalpaz posted:

Yeah I'm reading dead chat and I guess trying to execute scum was the right choice yesterday because it was getting close. Ah well. Dead chat was talking about why attention fell off RF. The reason for that was because when TPink flipped BP SK, the binary between town bp and scum killer doctored didn't exist anymore and RF could have coincidentally just been town doctored. I didn't have a good read of RF so I dropped it.

Yup, same here. It would have been hilarious if RF was the vote D2 though.

GG everyone, it was a fun one. I was split between a really bad choice and a really good choice for the doc each night (I was looking at SiV if not RF N1, bminus if not Toal N2, and DGK if not bminus N3) and I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
taste scum mvp for taking care of their biggest problem on d1 >_>

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Well played everyone. Especially Binus :)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mr. Steak posted:

taste scum mvp for taking care of their biggest problem on d1 >_>

awfully high opinion of yourself

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

t a s t e posted:

awfully high opinion of yourself

they were literally gonna kill me on n1, and im sure u can imagine how easy the game would have been for town after that obvious showing of their cards

(yeah im a little salty)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

steak pinned nearly all of us, Tobbs pinned all of us, Toal pinned all of us

and we won (:<

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I barely got pinged. If we'd gone another day with me/binus/taste I might have pulled it off

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

You folks had a good game, but just dont forget town hit scum 2/4 days and also landed a doctor, lmao.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Toalpaz posted:

You folks had a good game, but just dont forget town hit scum 2/4 days and also landed a doctor, lmao.

and hit a scum with pgo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh wait u were counting that