Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yes in

1: https://g.co/kgs/56qKhP
2: https://g.co/kgs/oCJ9hC
3: https://g.co/kgs/jC2wAT

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Sep 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Done

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote steak

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ready to rock and or role

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Anyways, TUR-BO! TUR-BO! TUR-BO!
##vote steak

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

REROLLING STTTARRRRTTT
##vote steak

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh ok we're just not doing joke phase now, thanks Tobbs.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amni's vote and unvote both self conscious AF.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'd say Tobbs is alignment neutral. Could be that he's telling the truth, keeping some reserve shots in hand to catch scum with later, or could be scum lying for cred. Or could be telling the truth full on.
Whatever he's doing I'd say it's worse for scum than town so I'm fine with it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Squiggly posted:

This train only goes forward not back to joke phase. hosed up but true

I used to think poo poo post b- was auto town but I think I have more respect for you now or something

Couldn't possibly have less :dadjoke:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote Squiggly you're obviously doing what you're accusing PoP of. Pecota's vote was reasonable, you're latching in to it way too tight

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Squiggly posted:

His vote was so reasonable that no one else voted tobbs nor saw a reason to find it suspicious:question:

People not agreeing with you doesn't make you scum. People agree with scum all the time, otherwise they'd never win

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Squiggly posted:

It's clear you don't agree with me, but that doesn't make me scum

Checkmate :cool:

True, which is why it's not my sole reason for voting you

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hi I’m Jen X I’m just going to randomly claim my protective role immediately for no reason.

Girl, what?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

spacing in vienna posted:

The weirdest thing to me is how much I'm agreeing with binus this game.

About what

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Steak
May as well

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Steak posted:

it's true im usually not turbod in the first hour of the game, and im also usually scum, so i gotta admit that tracks, unironically.

Oh my god he admit it!

And what is this vote on me? You think the votes on squiggly are opportunistic and piled on so you vote for the person who first cased and voted him?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I just think it would be funny :shrug:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Steak posted:

on a slightly more serious note tho, please let me practice my casing. its something i want to work on. i've very rarely survived long as town, so i have sort of lost track of how to case people *without* faking it.
so regardless if you think im scum please give me until day 2

I will retake the “don’t vote steak d1” challenge. Besides a turbo is only funny if you pull it off before the person posts, no point in voting you now

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

I literally wouldn’t vote Squiggly out rn if he scumclaimed and you can take that to the bank.

What, why?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

I’m enjoying the poo poo out of his posts

Sandy enjoying things? Very suspicious

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Would definitely vote siv as well. None of her posts feel like they're from a town perspective

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Me agree wif poatlaz.

Only cowards and perscriptivists care about syntax

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

cheese sandwich posted:

Maybe some people just care about how they communicate

Yeah, scum :colbert:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also hey, pig is one of the few good mods who would rather have a weekend deadline than a long day, so deadline is tonight. No last minute rushes please just agree with me

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

truer words were never spoken, I hear he's pretty humble too.

He's the humblest guy in the room and he is in the room too

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

spacing in vienna posted:

Okay, guys, back up a second.

Amni pushes to execute tobbs, I explain that it's better for a variety of reasons to wait until tomorrow, and somehow that's me not scum hunting?

What part of that is scum hunting

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

Probably. I could also see them being a juggernaught watcher or something. Compeltely unstoppable in their primary role.

Yeah that’s how I’d do it

And wait, are you serious about having a masonry with steak? I can’t tell what’s real anymore

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Steak posted:

side note:

if you insist of calling pecota "pop" then PLEASE use capitalization to make it clear you're not referring to retro futurist who is also nicknamed pop/opop, thank you

This has been my cross to bear for years

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Steak posted:

i agree that some of siv's points are dicey, but not that a scum would post them.

she's right, but making her points in a really bad way. scum would be more careful. and based on my experience with siv, she is definitely in the camp of careful scum.

i think she's made herself easy for people to latch onto as scummy, but when all is said and done this is day 1 and all siv did was post that we shouldnt vote out someone with a confirmed power thats useful to town. i disagree that we should vote him out if he's vanilla, but whatever

I’m not sold on siv but this is super understating the case on her and leaving off some big pieces (the lack of scum hunting, the weird binus stuff). Coming out hard to defend someone based on Meta is not bueno

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I would ask things like “why not shoot one of the vote leaders” or “why wait until there’s only a few hours left to shoot” but taste gotta taste I guess

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

uh also you did ask for it?

I was mostly kidding but that was also at least a day ago.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

t a s t e posted:

There's ample explanation in the game if you'll read it

Hey I'm actually participating so far.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I’m going to make dinner now, I will try very hard to remember to come back but I sure hope we don’t have a bit switch with like 3 hours left in the day.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jesus christ there are three hours left and the vote leaders are tied at -5 :justpost:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Gggggooooooooooooooo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

but whyyy? what is the case on Squiggly?

Tried to "trap sprung" on pecota and wouldn't let it go. It's as good as anything right now

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Or hell, I hate last minute shifts but if it will actually get things moving I would vote taste. Vigs steak with no real discussion or reason right at the end of the day, refuses to elaborate on why, doesn't have a vote down after all that, and has like 5 posts.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't care much about the flip, could be an sk/second team involved.
Or let's not act like taste and Steak both being scum together and having taste vig steak anyways wouldn't be the most taste/steak play ever. Especially if taste didn't know that the flip would be end of day.

Although I'd rather not do a last minute switch, I'm just saying IF we did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't see binus doing anything he doesn't normally do