Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

dkj posted:

Just making GBS threads the bed all weekend.

I have been cranking it. Theilen, Gronk, Cook, Desmario Davis. 65ish for them.

I am losing by 50.

Its nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
WHY IS BOOKER IN THE GAME!?!?!

Jacobs is avg'ing 8.6 YPC and he has 5 carries.

Booker has 3 at 1.3.

LOL and now he won't score. gently caress you, mcmagic.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Dec 27, 2020

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
AMA not starting Gaskin tonight

:smithicide:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I did not start Gaskin in the one league I have him.

But my team is out of the running and it's dynasty so I'm kinda happy I have him next year.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Rick Grimes posted:

AMA not starting Gaskin tonight

:smithicide:

drat he was really good

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

As this KC game goes, so goes my championship. If Mahomes and Hill turn it on then I have a shot, if not then I’m likely done.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I am very happy with Jonathan Taylor rn

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Every. Single. Time. I have to start David Johnson it's an absolute bust of a game.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Aiyuk, Swift, Hock, DJ, Bell, and Chubb

vs

Taylor, Cooks

Really good championship week for me so far :cry:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Dango Bango posted:

Every. Single. Time. I have to start David Johnson it's an absolute bust of a game.

This is a good post to remember, ya histrionic bastard

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

ASAPRockySituation posted:

This is a good post to remember, ya histrionic bastard

It's not the fantasy football gdt if someone doesn't grouse about a player before their game is over

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Just some reverse mojo. Worked another time one week. :v:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

gonna win at league one league this year, yay

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Spoeank posted:

It's not the fantasy football gdt if someone doesn't grouse about a player before their game is over

What about Stafford, can we grouse about that? If I lose my finals match it is almost guaranteed to be within the margin of even a terrible game by him.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Dec 28, 2020

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I have a 111 point lead so far, but he has Davante Adams, Aaron Jones, Ryan Tannehill, and Corey Davis vs my AJ Brown. He's come back from massive deficits multiple times this year so I'm still nervous.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

MacheteZombie posted:

I have a 111 point lead so far, but he has Davante Adams, Aaron Jones, Ryan Tannehill, and Corey Davis vs my AJ Brown. He's come back from massive deficits multiple times this year so I'm still nervous.

If that is any sort of normal scoring I think you will be ok, not like Jones and Adams will score on the same TD. I mean, he will need to average more than 28 points per player even assuming AJ Brown has a terrible game.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Pain of Mind posted:

If that is any sort of normal scoring I think you will be ok, not like Jones and Adams will score on the same TD. I mean, he will need to average more than 28 points per player even assuming AJ Brown has a terrible game.

Hey Jamison Crowder through a 30 yd td to Braxton Berrios today... anything is possible!

I'm definitely breathing easier than I was at the start of our game, but still got the jitters. This is our 3rd year in a row facing off in the champ and he beat me the previous two times. Last year he beat me thanks to a Aaron Jones long td run.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Love to see my team balling the gently caress out in the consolation bracket

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I would laugh my rear end off if someone won their championship because Mike Williams getting an INT

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Down by 5 with my Corey Davis and Aaron Jones against their Aaron Rodgers, don't think I have this.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Pain of Mind posted:

Down by 5 with my Corey Davis and Aaron Jones against their Aaron Rodgers, don't think I have this.

It's a snow game so who knows

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

It's me, I'm the one who had Jeff Wilson Jr. and Alvin Kamara. I'm up 34 with Robert Tonyan and the Bills DEF against Davante Adams and Stefon Diggs. I'm nervous.

Majik Ninja
Jan 16, 2004
Up 77.06 in the championship vs Henry, Adams, Rodgers, and Jones. AKA Second place.

Gaskin looking pretty on my bench and his Kelce got all of Tyreeks points.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

DTaeKim posted:

It's me, I'm the one who had Jeff Wilson Jr. and Alvin Kamara. I'm up 34 with Robert Tonyan and the Bills DEF against Davante Adams and Stefon Diggs. I'm nervous.

What... what does the rest of your roster look like?

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Hey guys, hope you're having a great fantasy football super bowl day

I've got Rodgers and need him to keep kicking booty. It's good.

I'm down 8.62 with Corey Davis, Aaron Rodgers, Taron Johnson(DB Buff) vs his Henry.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Inspector 34 posted:

Love to see my team balling the gently caress out in the consolation bracket

:same:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

My beer league team is putting up its best game.of the year this week after going 4-9 in the regular season so :yeah:

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Yeah I finished the regular season 5-9 and am currently on a 6 game winning streak. If I had made the playoffs somehow I would have kicked the poo poo out of every other playoff team the last couple weeks with my ragtag group of waiver wire players + Travis Kelce.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm about to have my worst score all season, but luckily I went against Kamara so I stopped caring on Friday.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Squeaked into Dynasty with the 6th seed and I have a team that is definitely full rebuild. Fortunately for me, Hilton and Taylor caught fire and Kamara pushed me through for the ship. The best part of a win like this is the tears from the guys who thought they'd win ahahahaha

One dude just told me to rename my team to Trash Juice

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

I cannot fuxking believe Corey Davis is goosin

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

decypher posted:

I cannot fuxking believe Corey Davis is goosin

Snow fucks it all up man

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

Rick Grimes posted:

What... what does the rest of your roster look like?

Looks like I got wiped out by Davante Adams as predicted.

Baker Mayfield
Alvin Kamara
Jonathan Taylor
Robert Woods
CeeDee Lamb
Lynn Bowden Jr
Robert Tonyan
Jeff Wilson Jr.
Bills D/ST
Rodrigo Blankenship

BENCH
Dolphins D/ST
Keke Coutee
Salvon Ahmed
Malcolm Brown

I was locked out of changing my roster because I had George Kittle on the IR and failed to remove him before his game on Saturday. Otherwise I would have started him and picked up Andy Dalton off waivers.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Just need 46 from Josh Allen tomorrow to overcome the Kamaracaplyse. Only 6 more than he got in this league last week so it's possible!

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Josh squad assemble

FreakyMetalKid
Nov 23, 2003

Majik Ninja posted:

Gaskin looking pretty on my bench

Yeah. Had I started him in place of Josh Jacobs, things would be looking great for my championship hopes. I need 30 points from Stefon Diggs and the Bills kicker. They've done those kind of numbers before, so it's not super far fetched, but I'm feeling like a runner-up going into MNF.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I need Stefon Diggs < 19.18 in 1 PPR to win the league for a second year in a row

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Jesus Christ the Patriots are so god drat dog poo poo my Taron Johnson won’t get any opportunities for tackles cause they’re so loving awful

A fresh pile of poo poo has more NFL potential than cam Newton. Think about it.

poo poo is slippery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

I’m up by .01 right now in the championship

I can win right now with goose eggs from Corey Davis and superior defensive athlete Taron Johnson.

I’d rather get some tackles tho.