Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Rarity posted:

Your Personal Muse, you gave me Ibushi winning A block but the math works out for Suzuki. Shall I take him as your A block pick or fix the math?

drat rip me, when Suzuki finds out he’ll murder me. I think I still need Suzuki to beat someone (I think either Taichi or Switchblade, I forget which) to make it work out like I want to.

Basically, I wanted Switchblade to have a tiebreaker over both Okada and Ibushi only to be murdered by Ishii and knocked out of the runnning, Ibushi to win his last match to tie with Okada with a tiebreaker, leaving Okada to fight Will, Will wins, knocking Okada out and sending Ibushi to the finals.

I also wanted SANADA, EVIL, and Naito to be tied coming in to the last match, and for SANADA to have beaten Naito during the tournament and also beat EVIL to win it all but for EVIL to beat Naito so SANADA can both claim he beat Naito and beat the guy who beat Naito for delicious tension.

I have no clue if my picks actually result in that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Rarity posted:

Ok I changed it so Suzuki loses to Cobb and Taichi, Ibushi beats Ospreay and Cobb beats Switchblade and now it works like you wanted. Okada/Ibushi on 12 and a bunch of people on 10 :)

That’s fine, for the record

Suzuki, I don’t think you are losing to Cobb, so please take this into consideration and make my death painless

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Unfortunately I heard that every single person currently sitting at 10 pts is on performance enhancing drugs and must be disqualified

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Rarity and I are now best friends

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Artelier posted:

The resident Scoops Pals

You can be confident that everything I say and predict can be attributed to the Scoops Gal

This just in: Ibushi clearly kicked out at three