Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
hey does this form auto-fill out block winners based on point totals/wl records. or is that level of technology beyond us? im gonna look real stupid picking white as my block runner but giving shingo more wins or something

e: lol block runner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i just realized that would probs be way hard to do nvm

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

i dont have an essays worth of thought. white wins, defends against *checks* ospreay and beats him too lol, the finals match with sanada will be a flawless masterpiece of chessmaster reversals. this is yujiros year to go over taichi also. mostly i went with my gut. some psycho picks but whatever.

im hype

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Fentry posted:

I made picks through the form. I've already forgotten most of my picks but I had Ishii going undefeated and winning the whole thing because that is going to happen

sounds legit

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Power Windows posted:

Feel free to laugh like hell at this.

Naito vs. SANADA was the toughest choice by far.

holy poo poo lol

at a glance these are basically my brackets but yr yujiro win is somehow more ambitious :staredog:

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
also geez did i not understand how points work. also for some reason even by my working understanding i gave yano too many points. ill try to rework that later if thats a thing that matters

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i think youll find yujiro is a better wrestler than like half of the goons posting itt

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Rarity posted:

take the moon, you gave me Switchblade over SANADA but your picks math out to Ospreay winning A block. Would you like to choose a new winner or have me fix the math?

man im glad im not the only one who did this. fix the math pls & ty

staying on top of this must be heckin effort its v appreciated

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Neodoomium posted:

I have absolutely no memory for my own picks so I will always be surprised by my results

i just remembered picking yh over juice and then someone pointed out it was juices first match in half a year. thats the moment it started to fall apart for me

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
:rip: my hopes & dreams

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

JOHN CENA posted:

slowly rising after a rough start, much like the rise of EVIL...

im glad to be in the same tier as notable performance artist JOHN CENA

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
realizing youre actually Bad at predicting wrestling feels like being castrated kind of. like the thing that only slack-jawed mongoloids see as entertainment (traditionally) cannot be predicted by me

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
looooooooool the random picks

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
;_;

it keeps happening...

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
def a strong decline with last place as the end game rn :/

to the point i dont even have my predictions in mind when choosing who to root for lol

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
think i bumped up a slot or theres a new slot below me

progress

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

:tinfoil:

some dude who doesnt even post here is winning. thats obscenely amusing

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
10th place is like my highest spot since we all started at 1 lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
im just praying it will be the jay 1. thats the only way to salvage dignity out of this mess