Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chirico cuvie
Jan 23, 2004
Made of beef and beef byproduct
Lipstick Apathy
Eh, I entered. I'm pretty sure I've gotten a lot of these matchups wrong, but my league tally looked like so:

I feel like I maybe underrated Juice and Ospreay in their respective blocks; but looking at the schedule, I felt like everything had to come down to Ibushi/Taichi in the last day of A Block, and SANADA/EVIL for B Block, and predicted accordingly.

I'm pretty sure either SANADA or EVIL (or both) will beat Naito in B Block to set up a potential title match before WK and add some potential drama. Almost certain they'll book EVIL dominantly, but have him just barely miss the finals when SANADA gets vengeance on him for betraying LIJ and absolutely demolishing his balls during the NJC semi-finals.

fake edit: forgot to fill in the result for Okada/Ospreay; I forgot what I put for my prediction form but I think Ospreay will win to set up a special singles match at WK, to help set up Ospreay as the top foreigner babyface and as a friendly rival for Okada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chirico cuvie
Jan 23, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Hey cool, a perfect night 1!

... It's all downhill from here for me.

chirico cuvie
Jan 23, 2004
Lipstick Apathy