Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Hello all!

I've been primary mod of DIY for over a year now, and I'm tired, more than a little worn out. Instead of slogging along I've decided to step back and let others take the reins.

To that end we're bringing on another mod, your good friend Kaiser Schnitzel! He and corgski will be taking point from here on, and I'll demod once he's settled in.

I'll still be a TGO mod until e80 and I find replacement mods from that community, but for now I'd like to say it's been a good year looking after this place and you're all lovely.

JB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Kaiser has now settled in as replacement, so I've asked the admins to demod me for DIY.

<3 posters