Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

shadow puppet of a posted:

At Margaret's Place in Calvert City KY you get pizza made Margaret's way (smothered) and weighed Margaret's way (either 5 pounder pizza or 8 pounder pizza) and they want you to know upfront they don't take checks for these pounds of pizza pie (so don't ask!).

Isn’t that blurb at the bottom of the photo a version of the same one Doobie stole?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
And she’s buying a stairway.....
....to pizzaaaaa

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Everyone knows the best pizza places serve the coke in those red translucent cups with the bumps.

This guy knows what’s up

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AHH F/UGH posted:

I ate a pizza tonight. It was a hand tossed crust, with hearty cottage cheese, room temperature catupiry and a chocolate chip cookie on top. The crust was brushed with garlic cum.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I’ve decided that now that I’ve moved out of NY, I’m not going to even bother trying to find good pizza in MA. Instead, what I’m going to do is try to find the worst pizza in the Boston metro area and photograph/review the especially lovely ones for this thread.

Boston has terrible pizza so this should be fun.

First up will be Regal Pizza in Mattapan, which has a 1.8 star rating on google and pictures that will haunt my nightmares. I’m aiming to go Saturday depending on how the first week at my new job goes. Any Boston goons are welcome to join.

I’ve spent a ton of time in Boston over the years so I sat back and thought for a minute “I must have had some good pizza in Boston...”

But no, you’re right. I don’t know if I’ve ever even eaten a pizza in Boston other than the little Papa Gino’s singles at Fenway.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I grew up in the corner of Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts, and there pizza is pronounced “pizzer” and that alone makes it bad pizza.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

SniperWoreConverse posted:

this can't be saffron, what the hell is it

I know what it is but I cannot for the life of me remember what it’s called. Pre-COVID my work cafe used to have a ramen station and those red strands were offered as a topping.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

That's just the Boston Pizza "Perogy Pizza" except no broccoli. I hope they aren't pretending they invented that

Willington Pizza is actually good though

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

When things are back to normalish I’m going to go there and absolutely go to town on some of their pizza. I miss that place.

I love their pizza but I live at that magic distance to be just out of delivery range and also juuuussstttt out of convenience range to go pick it up.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Oh my, is that Hershey’s chocolate you’re eating? You, sir, are utter trash, a buffoon, a classless half-wit with all the taste of an old dog drinking a piss puddle!

*squirts ketchup on catupiry, saffron, and cum pizza*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

Nothing says classic like a tub of mashed peas in the back and a basket of dick to liven up the british tradition of street sweepings and lard.

Looking at it again, those are all the items on the pizza. Frankly I’d give a prosciutto and sausage pizza a try, although maybe nix the mushy pea sauce. If there’s peaness on my pizza I prefer it to have a firmer texture.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

reignonyourparade posted:

In retrospect the "mushy pea sauce" MIGHT be pesto?

Well it would ruin my joke but sure.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You know, thin slices of carne asada with a drizzle of chimichurri on a brick oven thin crust might be pretty tasty?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

TheAardvark posted:

in the south the traditional pizza consists of a roux-based sausage gravy on a type of biscuit crust, and is traditionally eaten with A Fork.

sounds good and Messy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

egg_dog posted:

Hiding this because of Fake People Parts.

:nws:

:nws:

Stuffed crust indeed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

By popular demand posted:

Is there a 'pictures of failures' thread?

*moonwalks into thread*

Turn off your monitor!

*blasts off in rocket*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

steinrokkan posted:

Well at least it isn't dry

I’ll take dry over “smothered in cum”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jet’s of hot pizza cum

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Professor Shark posted:

Some of these pizzas look good

Edit: Any pickle pizzas iit? Asking for a disgusting gently caress

There’s a place local to me that does a cheeseburger pizza that has pickles on it. It’s basically McDonald’s cheeseburger ingredients on a pizza crust. It’s better than it sounds, surprisingly.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I would try the Buffalo fish wings

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ultrafilter posted:

https://twitter.com/JordanHerald5/status/1359310066546049024

I grew up in Ohio, and even as a kid who'd never lived anywhere else, I knew this was wrong.

What about if instead of cheese it was sauerkraut

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

brat and sauerkraut pizza

I would eat this pizza

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Why do all the pizzas have cum on them? Like just suck the cum out of a dick if you want it that bad.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Reality Protester posted:

can't go suck random dicks in a panny

It seems like there was a tradition of cum pizzas even before 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:staredog:

What in tarnation...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Saw this on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/vineyille/status/1361145236035141632?s=21

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Feb 15, 2021

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ve seen “English seedless” cucumbers at my grocery store and they’re really long and skinny and wrapped individually. I just assumed the shape was from being grown hydroponically. The “conventional” cucumbers are shorter but girthier and all piled up in a bin.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

English cucumbers come with a plastic condom on them.

I like em because you can just cut off what you need and then tie off the overhanging plastic like a foreskin to retain freshness.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

It's this. I've seen the non-English ones be sold as "slicers" but yeah they are first and foremost pickling cukes

Also, do NOT put a cucumber in your vagina!

Don’t tell me what to do

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
With fully digestible vegetables like zucchini and cucumber you don’t need a flared base, if it gets stuck in your rectum your body will just eventually digest it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Do you pre-peel your rear end cukes or is the delayed action of breaking down that tough rind something you factor into your energy needs?

Never peel cukes, the skin is where all the nutrients are!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jerkin’ m’ gherkin

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hot Dad sounds pretty good not gonna lie

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

StarkingBarfish posted:

Can confirm this works really well. It's curry + naan but the naan load-bearing by default.

Most of the pizzas in this thread have been load bearing

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Outrail posted:

Is that some kind of sausage or root vegetable?

Yeah

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

davidspackage posted:

Ah, the Kaitlin Bennet special

edit: sorry Bennet, not Olsen

I was trying to convey that it looks like that picture of gun girl having pooped herself

Goddamn it now I can’t unsee it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Knot My President! posted:

haha gently caress

here's a local classic. posting it here because its reception upon hearing about it is pretty polarized from what i've experienced

They have a bunch of different flavors. This one is paneer tikka masala. The bread is naan-like. I dipped it in a vindaloo simmer sauce I got from Costco

I’d eat the gently caress out of that

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Isn’t this just like Ohio style or something? I feel like it’s come up before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Did you go back and continue cooking it or just roll with it?