Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

davidspackage posted:

Looks like someone blew chunks on a plane's emergency slide

I'd appreciate it if you would stop sharing details about my 21st birthday party like this :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

smooth jazz posted:

Ok i saw this on reddit sue me

Tag yourself, I'm the dark twisting crevices of black ichor seeping from the cursed heart of this pizza shaped mimic.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

deep dish peat moss posted:

Venezia's Pizza, Tempe

This is my exact favorite pizza place. I only eat other pizzas when I'm broke as hell.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Cartoon Man posted:

Take a chug from the Garlic Jug.

I'll loving do it

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Captain Hygiene posted:

New thread hero

They've gone too far this time, this will not stand

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I live in one of the biggest cities in America and the only things that are 24/7 near me are certain Walmarts and Mcdonalds. Normal places close around 11, I think Taco Bell and Dominos stay open till like 2AM though.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

The crust is the worst part of the pizza.

:wrong:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Weddings are already ridiculous wastes of time and money, you should at least have fun with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I've had it a few times, usually in Chicago. It's okay, you have to eat it piping hot fresh because in my experience the whole thing declines rapidly from the sheer amount of liquid in the loving gallon of sauce.

I like mine with spinach :chef: