Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Oh man I really wish I had my old laptop with the photos of the hosed up pizza joint that opened up near me a while back. This place came out the starting ranks announcing it to be the "Best pizza in the city" and charging $30+ a pop. And boy where these things awful. Strawberries and pork and other stupid combinations. Considering they had replaced the cheapest and tastiest indonesian resturant in town (thanks capitalism!) , as you could imagine the place did NOT go down well. Especially since down the road there was a very established italian pizza and pasta bar with a chef who was literally the vatican's head pizza chef in a previous life (fun fact , apparently the popes are all vegitarian by vow, so this place actually had vegetarian pizzas that where good), and another joint whos chef was regularly winning international pizza chef showdowns. All of which where dramatically cheaper than the nauseating hipster rubbish served on a wooden shovel nonsense the expensive place served. Needless to say, the new joint didnt last long at all. You gotta earn that prize before claiming it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU