Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

you gotta watch it man, describing it won't do it justice. there's no vomit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

this made me make a face somewhere between :chloe: and :whitewater: and the very polite cat.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
the gemstone family has faith and will be rewarded by god in season 2 just like season 1

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

barkbell posted:

the gemstone family has faith and will be rewarded by god in season 2 just like season 1

It's such a great show.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

keefe is great and i wish him nothing but the best

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
tonight's teevee: poirot

i like this show

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

its very well done, i might start over and rewatch from the beginning since ive finished it

im rewatching the martian, its a fun movie, i always forget its a ridley scott film

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
watching the original hellboy while forcing myself to take down the Xmas decorations. I forgot how much fun everyone seems to be having.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

watched the new episode of boba fett and it was mostly rad but that was one of the worst chase scenes i've ever seen

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

the gang reminded me of that old college AR club group picture, a few guys dressed in their homemade gear. does anyone have that picture handy?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
lol that sucks so bad my monitor is never off

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

thank you that’s perfect

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
:cheers:

the guy on the far left is a professor at u of t now and has a semi-public "lab" accross from the art gallery of ontario

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the guy on the far left pissed himself in a mcdonalds in france when the manager tried to knock the camera off his face.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Sagebrush posted:

the guy on the far left pissed himself in a mcdonalds in france when the manager tried to knock the camera off his face.

im sorry that happened to you, sounds rough

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

PokeJoe posted:

lol

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Sagebrush posted:

he went oui oui in his pants

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
yes, yes, then what?

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

why cant white people stop

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

PokeJoe posted:

haha

but seriously i am the guy with the one long antenna. i've said this every time the image is posted

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Sagebrush posted:

haha

but seriously i am the guy with the one long antenna. i've said this every time the image is posted

Sagebender

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

everyone thinks they're #3 but they are actually #1 or #5

stramit
Dec 9, 2004
Ask me about making games instead of gains.

Casual Encountess posted:

why cant white people stop

generally agree, in this case it's a bit different though as the original raid was written and directed by Gareth Evans so it's kind of his thing already... also if you have not seen Gangs of London that he also did you should check it out it's p dece.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

a distinguished career

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i don't expect that the new raid will be good, but im not gonna criticize gareth evans for getting his payday. he wrote the dang movie after all

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i'll still criticize him if/when it sucks obv. but "a man makes a movie, and then remakes it for lots of money" isn't morally objectionable

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

im weird about this because this is literally the only indonesian thing in american pop culture. eddie van halen is half indonesian but other than that i got nothing. been cool as hell to finally see people that look like me popping up in other american movies tho.

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

like one of the cool things about more diversified tv and movies is “asian” doesnt mean “east asian” by default now and its really cool to see a bunch of thai, filipino and indonesians all up in mainstream american movies and tv

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
a few months ago we watched all of showtime's warrior and joe taslim was pretty great in it. When we finished we started mortal kombat 2021 which i didn't know he was in lol.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Achmed Jones posted:

i'll still criticize him if/when it sucks obv. but "a man makes a movie, and then remakes it for lots of money" isn't morally objectionable

it’s a shame that (I assume) the only way Netflix would pony up is for a remake cause I’d like to see him make another movie even if it features silat and all the same actors

e: hell just make an origin story for the maniac of feet and fists

indigi fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jan 13, 2022

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

im confused as to why its set in philadelphia

maybe it'll be them trying to get to the ceo of comcast to finally get their gigabit internet working

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

indigi posted:

it’s a shame that (I assume) the only way Netflix would pony up is for a remake cause I’d like to see him make another movie even if it features silat and all the same actors

e: hell just make an origin story for the maniac of feet and fists
I want The Night Comes For Us to be an anthology film series quite badly

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

indigi
Jul 20, 2004