Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
gal gadot was a lot more expressive in her earlier work

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://twitter.com/CultureCrave/status/1480647299466289152?s=20

:barf:

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

wtf why

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

ah hush its in FIRM HANDS

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

gareth evans could use a new house

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the hitman's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roomate's bodyguard

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

haveblue posted:

the hitman's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roomate's bodyguard

from toronto

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
the man from toronto:
trivia:
woody harrelson replaces jason statham

ooo, always a good sign

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

they did this already it was called Dredd

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

indigi posted:

yeah and it ruled

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

personally I am sick of men from toronto and don't want to watch any movies about them

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

indigi posted:

dredd went into production first and they both came out at around the same time. the raid is the much better movie though.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

so are they going to do oldboy where it's literally the same movie but with americans in it or is it going to go full pants on head hollywood rama is now craig, a retired special forces troop played by mark wahlberg and literally all the bad folks are poc and dagu [now seargeant johnson] says stuff like "that just happened" and mad dog is the rock

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

lol was not animating laser blasts from the non-robots a deliberate decision or was it "gently caress, we ran out of money halfway through doing the animated VFX"

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

qirex posted:

so are they going to do oldboy where it's literally the same movie but with americans in it or is it going to go full pants on head hollywood rama is now craig, a retired special forces troop played by mark wahlberg and literally all the bad folks are poc and dagu [now seargeant johnson] says stuff like "that just happened" and mad dog is the rock

i guess we'll find out O_O

i like the rock though

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Endless Mike posted:

yeah and it ruled

yeah fingers crossed

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
lol another DARK REBOOT
https://twitter.com/seanrmoorhead/status/1480570541501083649

mystes
May 31, 2006

Wait what they're making a reboot that's literally based on the parody trailer? Not even coincidentally similar?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I think they hired the guy who made the trailer, so at least that's something

mystes
May 31, 2006

In that case I'm still holding out for a new Dora the Explorer movie based on the college humor parody trailer.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

mystes posted:

Wait what they're making a reboot that's literally based on the parody trailer? Not even coincidentally similar?

will smith saw that trailer, liked it, and hired the guy who made it to make this show

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

mystes posted:

In that case I'm still holding out for a new Dora the Explorer movie based on the college humor parody trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWD-HfLTTo4

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

mystes posted:

the live action movie was good

mystes
May 31, 2006

infernal machines posted:

will smith saw that trailer, liked it, and hired the guy who made it to make this show
I guess that makes sense? I mean it's a perfectly good premise it's just so weird to make it as a fresh prince reboot.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

uncle phil is a billionaire now.

a billionaire judge

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Totally possible if he's judging, like, civil disputes between movie studios, and he's crooked

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

mystes posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzusz0x7xk

mystes
May 31, 2006

I don't think that's the one they're adapting but I could be wrong

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

mystes posted:

surprisingly good troll makeup

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

cannonically i think he got rich as a corporate lawyer then got elected as a judge or selected or whatever they do in california

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
new righteous gemstones is really good and still incredibly depressing

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

my problem with mighty gemstones is it's too predictable and the people are too dumb. there's nobody to root for but it's not as clever as arrested development which was the same rich white people ruining their own lives genre. eric andre is great so far though

gee is danny mcbride going to borrow 10 million dollars from shady people? gee are they going to get in trouble for coming across the scene of a multiple homicide and not telling anybody?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

qirex posted:

my problem with mighty gemstones is it's too predictable and the people are too dumb. there's nobody to root for but it's not as clever as arrested development which was the same rich white people ruining their own lives genre. eric andre is great so far though

gee is danny mcbride going to borrow 10 million dollars from shady people? gee are they going to get in trouble for coming across the scene of a multiple homicide and not telling anybody?

it's so depressing because they don't even ruin their lives they keep falling up lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
it's really funny but it's just miserable and too real

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

qirex posted:

succession seems to be the current zeitgeist-y prestige tv drama about horrible rich white people

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/JFrankensteiner/status/1480286294634909697

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004