Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I actually bought the 4k hdr disc because amazon wanted 50% of the price to stream in HD and I have an hdr TV (Idk if it makes much difference tbh), also my wife never managed to watch it in the cinema because she was pregnant and the first gunshots like 10 seconds in caused the baby to flip the gently caress out and she had to leave.

baby slept through the film at home though :shrug:

I do need to recalibrate the amp but the subwoofer is way overpowered tbh

poo poo man that means it sounded perfect sorry your ears are hosed

tenet must have been real memorable coz i was talking to my gf who saw it with me at the movies and took me about 5 minutes before she was like "oh the one with the hot black dude" lol

actually dude from the twilight movies was good in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/nkulw/status/134017453521625088

star wars fans are subhuman trash and should be forced to sleep outside in the rain

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

bump_fn posted:

https://twitter.com/nkulw/status/134017453521625088

star wars fans are subhuman trash and should be forced to sleep outside in the rain

already gone

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

jesus WEP posted:

already gone

i stand by my statement

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i don't think anyone's arguing, but what was the tweet?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

infernal machines posted:

i don't think anyone's arguing, but what was the tweet?
seems like something to do with the presence or absence of jewish people in star wars, so

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

a star wars fan was complaining, so i'm going to guess some new star wars thing has a woman or a black person in it

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
welp

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/beanytuesday/status/1340451736155267077?s=21

lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

wow sugimoto is fuckin PISSED

no talk me angy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ahahahaha

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

echinopsis posted:

poo poo man that means it sounded perfect sorry your ears are hosed

tenet must have been real memorable coz i was talking to my gf who saw it with me at the movies and took me about 5 minutes before she was like "oh the one with the hot black dude" lol

actually dude from the twilight movies was good in it

robert pattinson is great in everything he does, only reason i'm exited for yet another batman reboot is cause he's the batman

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

duz posted:

robert pattinson is great in everything he does, only reason i'm exited for yet another batman reboot is cause he's the batman
both he and kristen stewart turned out really great. thwilight.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lmao that dude is the biggest dweeb in the world.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Shaggar posted:

he's actually tiny

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Shaggar posted:

*smallest

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
do not post small ben

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
napoleon complex is so sad.

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

duz posted:

He was absurdly good in The Lighthouse. It's kinda a shame he's so tightly associated with Twilight.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

he's actually tiny

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/jonny290/status/1331983807688241152?s=21

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

he looks like he's trying to be menacing :wtc:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Fart Sandwiches posted:

i wonder if he’a gonna cook that bird to be dryer than his wife lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Fart Sandwiches posted:

He is a nasty mean person and he can't keep it from showing on his face.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
all i know about ben shapiro is he has some kind of podcast, he cant satisfy his wife, and he thinks being able to "dominate" 5 year olds is impressive. finding out that hes a short guy totally fits

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9FGRkqUdf8

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fart Sandwiches posted:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
this isn’t the hellworld thread

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/FilmUpdatesBU/status/1339984275878326272

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

lol ok

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the accurate barbie movie: barbie goes shopping, rides a horse for a while, suddenly g.i. joe shows up and rips off barbie's head

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

idk, you could do a pretty solid movie about how hosed up it can be to grow up as a suburban blond white girl

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

idk, you could do a pretty solid movie about how hosed up it can be to grow up as a suburban blond white girl

mean girls already exists though and its the perfect film

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

that's a good point

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

this just means that she'll have nipples

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Jonny 290 posted:

mean girls already exists though and its the perfect film

Heathers too

does not really hold up

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i haven’t watched it in forever but i imagine there’s a lot of stuff in mean girls that didn’t age well

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

bump_fn posted:

i haven’t watched it in forever but i imagine there’s a lot of stuff in mean girls that didn’t age well

yeah, lindsay lohan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

bump_fn posted:

this is an absolute inevitable with literally every single thing tina fey has ever done