Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
more like the layer of dames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I liked children of time and might get children of ruin. super space octopi sound rad

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I've tried to explain surface detail to people and I sound like a complete maniac:

ok there are these aliens and they're like elephants but they're not really elephants, ok? So they are a technologically-advanced - well I guess I should back up. In this galaxy there are a bunch of really advanced civilizations like they have ai and huge space orbitals and all this crazy poo poo but it's still all scifi there's no magic - well I guess maybe the civilizations that sublimed, but they just kinda go away. So anyway there are a bunch of these advanced civilizations and it turns out that advanced civilizations tend to evolve in similar ways...

...and then the researcher / academic elephant alien ...

...and then this guy, he's like Jeff bezos...

...well no if she dies this time it'll be a problem because...

...the Angel of Death!

...and the ship is really funny, you have to read it. Like the ship says...

But the anti-hell coalition ...

...so bezos is just absolutely going to town on this hot model chick...

...just miles and miles of stretched skin and jagged bones...

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
hosed up if true

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
the first like 2/3rda of edge of tomorrow is also a good antidote for action movie machismo because it shows how hillariously dangerous even really mundane stuff is. Try to roll under a truck? gently caress you it runs you over. Then it collapses into action movie bs, but there is at least the justification that he has gained an insane amount of combat experience through time travel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
lol wrong thread