Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

It is by will alone I set my posts in motion. It is by the Mountain of Dew that shitposts acquire bans, the pants acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my posts in motion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Uptime Sinclair posted:

indigi’s probe caused me to learn that cspam has its own animated probe av. neat. i wonder what such a thing would/should look like in yospos

richard stallman getting booted out of MIT

or maybe that should be reserved for bans

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

amazing

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i watched the entire run of other space today while working

the hot at&t lady is horny in it. also joel and croooooow are there

lmao

"The first season of eight episodes premiered on Yahoo! Screen on April 14, 2015. The series was not renewed for a second season due to Yahoo! Screen being shut down the following year."

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

qirex posted:

I watched redline, it is insane and it has that weird primary color ugly late 90s sega arcade game vibe you can't stop looking at, reminded me of space dandy, in part because the main characters are basically the same guy

worth a viewing

i dont like anime and i like redline. it's wacky races on pcp and lsd, everything is hilariously over the top and colorful as hell. pretty good soundtrack, too