Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stramit
Dec 9, 2004
Ask me about making games instead of gains.
https://youtu.be/caLji74IIp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stramit
Dec 9, 2004
it’s okay to like both anime and the expanse. it’s not a competition :)

stramit
Dec 9, 2004
just started watching the show warrior. Kung fu set in 1890 Sam Fransisco. it seems real good. made by the guy that made banshee. if you liked that you’ll probably like this.

stramit
Dec 9, 2004
My wife wanted to rewatch it to relive her teenage years and yeah.. mallrats.. not great. Lighting and camera work are beyond trash and the movie just does not hold together. Also weirdly sexist and homophobic. Leaving it in the memory basket from being a dumb teen is a good idea.

stramit
Dec 9, 2004
https://youtu.be/4PJpkGPtAHE

stramit
Dec 9, 2004

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

the WoT tv show is Extremely Serious and full of itself (more so than Foundation), going to be hard to watch. on the other hand the multi ethnic casting will be an infinite schadenfreude machine.

don’t think you watched the same show as I did? apart from the opening credits scene I don’t get prestige tv series vibes at all. I thought it was really good, not grimdark like GoT, didn’t add weird marvel style humour, feels faithful to the books but also changes it to feel like an adaptation designed for television instead of just a word for word book retelling. casting seems overall great.

feels like a well put together show that is the level below prestige drama in terms of vibe which is great as I’m sick of prestige drama and all it’s tropes

stramit
Dec 9, 2004

Casual Encountess posted:

why cant white people stop

generally agree, in this case it's a bit different though as the original raid was written and directed by Gareth Evans so it's kind of his thing already... also if you have not seen Gangs of London that he also did you should check it out it's p dece.

stramit
Dec 9, 2004

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

he had a three way with his gf and tessa thompson and people got shirty about it

lol, nice

stramit
Dec 9, 2004

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Just caught up on The Boys and drat the guy who plays Homelander can sure emote well.

check out banshee if you haven’t yet. he’s the lead and delivers a great performance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stramit
Dec 9, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

finished season 1 of For All Mankind last night

Slightly boomerey but a lot of fun.

Season 2 is extra boomery with a bit too much interpersonal drama for my liking. Season 3 picks up a bit again.