Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

rodriguez won that fight at least twice and this is 100% going to be found to not be worth an appeal because our sport is fake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

thirding and she's still going to win a world championship, somehow, eventually

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Co-Main Event already? I guess this started way earlier than I thought.

Yeah, two, two and a half hours earlier than their usual fight night.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

leftist heap posted:

covington has like no highlight reel

everything about covington is lovely astroturf right down to his fighting style and the sport will be considerably better the day he is consigned to the trash can of history

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Yeah, as much as I thought Angela won I don't think Waterson winning is necessarily a robbery, but 49-46 is a robbery score

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I thought Angie took it in the final ten seconds but when a fight comes down to the last ten seconds, can’t really complain either way.

I can complain that Sal D’Amato is a such a consistently bad judge.

it's funny, because D'Amato is also the only judge who scored Edgar/Munhoz correctly last month