Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Since there is not a thread yet for 2020, here is a thread. Give relevant details (PPR, etc.) for your leagues scoring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Standard scoring. Pick two:

TY Hilton @ JAX
Marlon Mack @ JAX
Sony Michel v MIA
Kerryon Johnson v CHI

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007
0.5 ppr
T. McLaurin vs Philly
Or
Kenan Allen vs Bengals

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Worthleast posted:

Standard scoring. Pick two:

TY Hilton @ JAX
Marlon Mack @ JAX
Sony Michel v MIA
Kerryon Johnson v CHI

Hilton and Mack

Epic Mount posted:

0.5 ppr
T. McLaurin vs Philly
Or
Kenan Allen vs Bengals

This is pretty much a coin toss for me as there's a lot of questions around both with new surrounding casts, but i think i lean McLaurin, if the Eagles get a good lead Terry could eat.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
1ppr, flex Diontae Johnson @NYG or Mark Ingram II V CLE(i also have Dobbins)

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Chill Penguin posted:

1ppr, flex Diontae Johnson @NYG or Mark Ingram II V CLE(i also have Dobbins)

I like Diontae here. His foot is apparently fine (he's on my bench only because I have strong receivers). Ravens backfield is a big question mark to me

.5 PPR 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 RB/WR/TE FLX

Choose three:

James Conner
DJ Chark
Michael Gallup
Boston Scott

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Keith Atherton posted:

I like Diontae here. His foot is apparently fine (he's on my bench only because I have strong receivers). Ravens backfield is a big question mark to me

Choose three:

James Conner
DJ Chark
Michael Gallup
Boston Scott

Conner, Scott, Chark?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
1 PPR, choose 2 of these 4:

Keenan Allen @ Cin
Hollywood Brown vs. Cle
Crowder @ Buf
Edelman vs. Mia

I like Allen and Edelman but I'm open to suggestions (obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have made this post)

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Keith Atherton posted:

Choose three:

James Conner
DJ Chark
Michael Gallup
Boston Scott

Conner and Chark for sure. The third choice is tough. And I think Scott has a higher floor, and Gallup a higher ceiling?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
0.5 PPR

Leveon Bell
Boston Scott

I'm pretty set with Bell but with Sanders out and the awful Washington D, Scott looks promising.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
0 PPR pick a RB

Antonio Gibson v Phi
Boston Scott @ Was

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

The X-man cometh posted:

0.5 PPR

Leveon Bell
Boston Scott

I'm pretty set with Bell but with Sanders out and the awful Washington D, Scott looks promising.

Bell.

dxt posted:

0 PPR pick a RB

Antonio Gibson v Phi
Boston Scott @ Was

I知 starting Gibson and feel good about it. I think Scott is going to see Clement cut into his time a lot.

GibbonTrainer
Apr 19, 2010
0.5 ppr. Pick three.

Crowder @Buf
Montgomery @Det
Jones (Marvin) vChi
Ruggs @Car
Boyd vLac

GibbonTrainer fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Sep 13, 2020

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
0.5ppr, I知 definitely starting Boston Scott @ WSH over Jonathan Taylor @JAX, right?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Doppelganger posted:

0.5ppr, I’m definitely starting Boston Scott @ WSH over Jonathan Taylor @JAX, right?

This week of this year choices like this are so hard to make. Two split backfields against bad defenses when we have even less information than usual about each player's role in the offense. It feels like a total crap shoot.

Of these two I'd lean Scott, since we saw what he looks like with Sanders out last year. Inconsistent, but capable of some big games. Taylor we really have no idea about yet, and noise from Colts HQ is that he'll just be spelling Mack to start. Who knows if that's true, and he's definitely a better player than Scott, but that plus the injury to Quentin Nelson would keep me in the Scott camp. Very tough call, though.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

GibbonTrainer posted:

0.5 ppr. Pick three.

Crowder @Buf
Montgomery @Det
Jones (Marvin) vChi
Ruggs @Car
Boyd vLac

Crowder, Jones, Boyd if you're skittish about Montgomery's health (which I am). If you're fine playing him then... Jones, Montgomery, Boyd, I think.

Doppelganger posted:

0.5ppr, I知 definitely starting Boston Scott @ WSH over Jonathan Taylor @JAX, right?

I have the same decision and I'm going Scott this week.

coronaball posted:

1 PPR, choose 2 of these 4:

Keenan Allen @ Cin
Hollywood Brown vs. Cle
Crowder @ Buf
Edelman vs. Mia

I like Allen and Edelman but I'm open to suggestions (obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have made this post)

I lean Allen/Edelman too but Allen/Brown a close second.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Better PPR RB2 Sanders replacement?

Brieda @ NE
Akers v DAL

I'm thinking Brieda because he'll catch all the passes from the Miami backfield. LA's backfield is pretty muddled at this point. But nearly every predictor says Akers.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Week 1 drives me crazy, because we have no info. Especially this year with no preseason games. Like, for 2 flex spots, 1PPR:

Calvin Ridley vs. Sea
Todd Gurley vs. Sea

Julian Edelman vs. Mia
Robert Woods vs. Dal

I wait on Edelman until I see what the new Patriots offense under Cam looks like, right? I get nervous putting so many eggs in the Atlanta basket, but I guess I already did that when drafting.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Thinking about injuries, picking 2 FLEX in .5 PPR

Stephon Diggs vs NYJ
Boston Scott @ WAS

David Montgomery @DET
Jerry Jeudy vs. TEN

Diggs is most likely a start, so it's really figuring out Montgomery's injury status and/or which handcuff benefits most from a starter injury - Boston Scott or Jerry Jeudy

Scott Justice
Jul 15, 2007
Hot Justice just sounds better
PPR pick 1

Marlon Mack @ JAX
Mark Ingram vs CLE
Kerryon Johnson vs CHI
Latavius Murray vs TB

In every ranking I look at, Mack, Ingram, and Johnson are all neck and neck. I'm leaning Ingram because I know the Ravens love to run the ball.

I'm starting Barkley, that's why you don't have to pick 2, so don't feel bad for me.

Scott Justice fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Sep 13, 2020

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
.5 ppr

Larry Fitzgerald
or
Dontrelle Inman

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Scott Justice posted:

PPR pick 1

Marlon Mack @ JAX
Mark Ingram vs CLE
Kerryon Johnson vs CHI
Latavius Murray vs TB

In every ranking I look at, Mack, Ingram, and Johnson are all neck and neck. I'm leaning Ingram because I know the Ravens love to run the ball.

I'm starting Barkley, that's why you don't have to pick 2, so don't feel bad for me.

I think the JAX defense is slightly weaker than CLE right now.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite
With Montgomery starting, Cohen @ Det or Hunt @ Bal in a PPR flex slot?

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Bud posted:

Kind of a coin toss but I'd go with Hunt just because he still produced even with Chubb starting.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

The Zack posted:

Brieda @ NE
Akers v DAL

I'm thinking Brieda because he'll catch all the passes from the Miami backfield. LA's backfield is pretty muddled at this point. But nearly every predictor says Akers.

Breida

Scott Justice posted:

PPR pick 1

Marlon Mack @ JAX
Mark Ingram vs CLE
Kerryon Johnson vs CHI
Latavius Murray vs TB

Mack at least catches the ball.

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

.5 ppr

Larry Fitzgerald
or
Dontrelle Inman

Fitz

Bud posted:

I壇 still roll Cohen this week just to see. Safer bet than Hunt. Hunt has highest upside overall this year in my opinion.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

:siren: I'm no expert but I'm giving you guys my opinions here based on the research I've done and my gut.

The Zack posted:

Brieda @ NE
Akers v DAL

If it were me I would do Brieda even if it werent PPR. We have no idea how Akers is going to be used - he could get zero touches, while I think we can be confident that in a timeshare Brieda will get touches and especially catches.

thrawn527 posted:

Week 1 drives me crazy, because we have no info. Especially this year with no preseason games. Like, for 2 flex spots, 1PPR:

Calvin Ridley vs. Sea
Todd Gurley vs. Sea

Julian Edelman vs. Mia
Robert Woods vs. Dal

I wait on Edelman until I see what the new Patriots offense under Cam looks like, right? I get nervous putting so many eggs in the Atlanta basket, but I guess I already did that when drafting.
What round did you draft Woods in 3rd or 4th, maybe 5th? And you dont want to play him against the Dallas D? The Rams traded Cooks away and his replacement is a 3rd round rookie who may share time with another (inconsistent) WR Reynolds for a bit. Woods will see lots of targets. I agree with your assessment of Edelman though. For the other flex I cant decide between Gurley and Ridley because Gurley should get catches too, but Sea has a good run D. I guess I would lean Gurley if you still believe in him?

Scott Justice posted:

PPR pick 1

Marlon Mack @ JAX
Mark Ingram vs CLE
Kerryon Johnson vs CHI
Latavius Murray vs TB

The Jaguars could have the worst defense in football this year so Mack wouldnt be a bad play, but Ingram is good and as you say the Ravens run the ball a lot. I think your decision should be one of those two but its hard to say which.

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

.5 ppr

Larry Fitzgerald
or
Dontrelle Inman
I like Fitz but it could just be name recognition talking. Fitz is a reliable starter and I think he'll see catches simply due to volume.

Bud posted:

I agree that its a coin toss I am really torn but if it were me I think I would do Hunt just because Hunt can confidently be handed the ball as well as catch while I feel like Cohen might as well be a WR.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
0 PPE, in TE I知 deciding between Gesicki @ NE or Goedert @ WAS.

I知 leaning Goedert because of the matchup. What say you thread?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I'm just going to post my whole roster because I'm still not sure about this:

I think this is what I want to do, but I am also tempted by Gibson because the Eagles D is banged up and Rivera likes to pound the rock. But, the Patriots lost like 50% of their starters on D to FA and Covid so I think Gesicki or Howard are also potential plays, but Miami has a new OC, a rookie LT, and they are on the road in New England for game 1 in a season that had no preseason so they also scare me. I am confident about sitting Dillon (I drafted him to sit on him as a potential keeper or if there are injuries in GB) and Robinson (I'm a Jags fan but Colts have a great run D and Jags will be throwing it a lot when they inevitably end up behind).

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Sep 13, 2020

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Bud posted:

I'll take Hunt here.

Anti-Hero posted:

0 PPE, in TE I’m deciding between Gesicki @ NE or Goedert @ WAS.
Goedert, but it's TE so you'll be on a hope and a prayer anyway. WAS is the worse defence so take that matchup.

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I agree that Howard is potential but this looks servicable.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I think this is what I want to do, but I am also tempted by Gibson because the Eagles D is banged up and Rivera likes to pound the rock. But, the Patriots lost like 50% of their starters on D to FA and Covid so I think Gesicki or Howard are also potential plays, but Miami has a new OC, a rookie LT, and they are on the road in New England for game 1 in a season that had no preseason so they also scare me. I am confident about sitting Dillon (I drafted him to sit on him as a potential keeper or if there are injuries in GB) and Robinson (I'm a Jags fan but Colts have a great run D and Jags will be throwing it a lot when they inevitably end up behind).

I really like Sanders this year as the Saints haven't had a WR2 of his caliber. Not sure I see any other changes I'd make there unless you like Gesicki over Jonnu. Jonnu is probably his team's #2 receiving threat though.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Jonnu or Hayden Hurst in non-PPR?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Corey Clement (@WAS) or Sterling Shepard (vs PIT) for flex? 0 PPR, standard scoring. Leaning Clement since Philly needs offensive players.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Any suggestions for swaps?

Ppr is tiered, 3 flex spots:

.5 wr
.75 tb
1 te

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

I agree that Howard is potential but this looks servicable.
Cool thank you.

Quiet Feet posted:

I really like Sanders this year as the Saints haven't had a WR2 of his caliber. Not sure I see any other changes I'd make there unless you like Gesicki over Jonnu. Jonnu is probably his team's #2 receiving threat though.
Re: Sanders - yeah I think he could end up being amazing this year since Brees will have a second WR worth looking at.
Re: Gesicki vs Jonnu: I am really high on Jonnu this year because he did well last year despite being behind Walker and dealing with half a season of Mariota throwing; with no more Walker and Tannehill entrenched and apparently really efficient, I think Jonnu could be amazing this year and completely agree that he is their #2 pass catching threat. Gesicki I'm iffy on because of the aforementioned new Mia OC, LT, and being on the road in NE so I am content to let him sit a week. My luck he'll go off though.

kiimo posted:

Jonnu or Hayden Hurst in non-PPR?
I think Hayden Hurst could be a top 5 TE this year and is the only other TE other than Jonnu Smith that I was targeting in my drafts that wasnt one of the known greats. I think I would lean Hurst this week but dont sleep on Jonnu (see above).

Poque posted:

Corey Clement (@WAS) or Sterling Shepard (vs PIT) for flex? 0 PPR, standard scoring. Leaning Clement since Philly needs offensive players.
Corey is backing up Scott, right? Who knows how many touches he'll get. Steelers have a good D but NY will be throwing against them a lot and Shepard might score just based on volume/garbage time. Its tough but I personally would lean Shepard because he's a starter where Clement is a backup with an unknown number of potential touches.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Sep 13, 2020

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Now that Golladay can be put on the IR for the week I can pick up a FA. PP1st scoring which ends up similar to PPR for WR:

Jalen Reagor @ WSH - would he be the second WR behind Jackson or would JJAW? Many of the data aggregator sites have not updates since he was announced active.
Paris Campbell @ JAX
Bryan Edwards @ CAR
N'keal Harry vs MIA

One of these needs to be in my starting lineup. I see them all as "wait and see what their usage is" before playing them, but I do not have that luxury. Currently have Reagor in, kind of thinking about Edwards?

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Sep 13, 2020

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
How would you rank these flex options? 1 PPR:

Boston Scott @ WSH
Marvin Jones Jr. v CHI
AJ Brown @ DEN

Thanks

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
0PPR would you start Anthony Miller or Brandon Aiyuk?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Standard scoring

Stafford vs Bears
Tannehil @ Broncos

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

yourdadsbestfriend posted:

How would you rank these flex options? 1 PPR:

Boston Scott @ WSH
Marvin Jones Jr. v CHI
AJ Brown @ DEN

Thanks

Jones
Brown
Scott

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I think Hayden Hurst could be a top 5 TE this year and is the only other TE other than Jonnu Smith that I was targeting in my drafts that wasnt one of the known greats. I think I would lean Hurst this week but dont sleep on Jonnu (see above).

I decided to go Jonnu because Denver allowed the 5th most points to tight ends last season