Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

mcmagic posted:

So in order for me to have the option to start Pollard tomorrow, I'm sitting Drake today and if Zeke is active I'll have to play DJ Moore instead of Pollard. Any of that sound dumb?

Ppr? If ppr or hppr I’d be overjoyed to start Moore, who has only one bad game in 13 starts, over pollard unless zeke sits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Bud posted:

PPR flex spot:
Dobbins v NYG
David Johnson v Cin

Tight matchup that could come down to a few points difference. Originally going with Dobbins but worried Johnson might have a bunch of catches again with Duke out.

I mean, both of those are top 15 rbs so don’t kick yourself too hard if you make the wrong choice. Probably leaning DayJo because as others have pointed out Dobbins has a lower floor.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Drunk Nerds posted:

Ppr? If ppr or hppr I’d be overjoyed to start Moore, who has only one bad game in 13 starts, over pollard unless zeke sits.

No. 0 PPR. And I'm starting Corey Davis and Diontae Johnson over Moore.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Dec 26, 2020

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

mcmagic posted:

No. 0 PPR. And I'm starting Corey Davis and Diontae Johnson over Moore.

Then yeah your plan makes sense.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

Drunk Nerds posted:

I mean, both of those are top 15 rbs so don’t kick yourself too hard if you make the wrong choice. Probably leaning DayJo because as others have pointed out Dobbins has a lower floor.

Thanks all. I'm in the "loser bowl" today after a lousy final week, but a win this week snags me 1st pick next season.

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

Pick two WRs (1 PPR)

CeeDee Lamb vs. PHI
Bowden Jr. vs. LV

DeVante Parker vs LV
Keke Coutee vs. CIN

Parker is now ruled out. Basically CeeDee Lamb or Keke Coutee?

DTaeKim fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Dec 27, 2020

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Was gonna play Mayfield, but not so much now. Pick...

Wilson v Rams
Trubisky at Jags
Ryan at KC
Tua at LV

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

Trubisky IMO.

Now I'm wondering if I should play Baker Mayfield vs. NYJ or pick up Andy Dalton vs. PHI.

DTaeKim fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Dec 27, 2020

Nov 6, 2002

That's what I was thinking too but I have a hard time accepting the Titty Kisser as my championship round QB.

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

At least you have Trubisky. I'm in the same boat but without Trubisky. It's dire on the waiver wire, basically my best options are Dalton, Drew Lock, or Philip Rivers.

Nov 6, 2002

Actually my worry with Trubs is that the Jags are ready to lay over and die and the game might be over by the half.

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

Forget my dilemma, but I can't even pick up a QB since apparently ESPN won't let you make any roster changes unless you move ineligible players off IR and Kittle was on my IR. Hopefully I don't need that QB position since I started both Kamara and Wilson.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.5 ppr for wr, .75 for rb, 1 ppr for te

Bold are current starters
KHunt @NyJ
Diontae Johnson vs Ind

Singletary @NEP
Tee Higgins @Hou
Tonyan vs Ten
Logan Thomas vs Car

I got some big help from Mike Evans, Fournette, and Tampas DST. I also have Mahomes and Kelce in my lineup, AJ Brown as well.

I feel like Hunt and Chubb are mus starts now that Cleveland's entire WR is practice squad guys, but the Jets could sell out on the run to force passes? I dunno the jets also suck.

Diontae is playing one of the better defenses in the nfl and Ben is playing like trash. I could see them having to throw a ton though with their defense banged up and giving up points.

Singletary feels like a dart throw, Higgins has a good match-up but hasn't been as productive with the backup qb (no surprise). The two tight ends have had very solid weeks, Tonyan looks to be the weaker play, but I also worry about Logan Thomas keeping that target share.

I'm leaning towards playing Logan Thomas but I could be over thinking things as usual.

Dave47
Oct 3, 2012

Shut up and take my money!
I'm in the finals (yay) versus a team with Kamara and Mahomes (boo). I've got Derrick Henry, AJ Brown, and Corey Davis. It's probably too many eggs in one basket, but it has taken me this far, and I wouldn't be overthinking it this much if not for the defecit Kamara has me needing to make up.

Should I swap Corey Davis for Le'Veon Bell, and pray for a bunch of running TD's / point denial to my opponent? Or should I just keep riding the Titans offense?

1/2 PPR, if this matters.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Pick 1 .5 ppr

Ceedee lamb vs Philly
Amari Cooper vs Philly
DJ Moore @ Washington
Tyler Lockett vs LA

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"
With Keenen Allen likely out, need a flex.

0.5 PPR
Jamison Crowder vs. CLE
Michael Gallup vs. PHI
Jalen Guyton vs. DEN

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018

Dave47 posted:

I'm in the finals (yay) versus a team with Kamara and Mahomes (boo). I've got Derrick Henry, AJ Brown, and Corey Davis. It's probably too many eggs in one basket, but it has taken me this far, and I wouldn't be overthinking it this much if not for the defecit Kamara has me needing to make up.

Should I swap Corey Davis for Le'Veon Bell, and pray for a bunch of running TD's / point denial to my opponent? Or should I just keep riding the Titans offense?

1/2 PPR, if this matters.

I'd do the swap and hope it's a heavy Henry and AJ day. There's only so many TD's to go around.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

I lost robinson for the championship. .5 ppr. I have to play one of the following:

mike davis @ was
gio bernard @ houston
darrell hendersen @ seattle

ECR says Mike Davis but I really don't want to play him. I don't see how he does anything else but his usual 7 points against washington's run defense on a team that is playing for nothing. I am really tilting toward Gio at this time due to Houston's awful run defense and his opportunities.

Help.

basement jihadist fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Dec 27, 2020

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists
Carson vs LAR
Or
Gibson vs Car

Wanting to lean Gisbon but coming back off an injury could mean limited reps. And I dont really like the matchup for Carson.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

basement jihadist posted:

I lost robinson for the championship. .5 ppr. I have to play one of the following:

mike davis @ was
gio bernard @ houston
darrell hendersen @ seattle

ECR says Mike Davis but I really don't want to play him. I don't see how he does anything else but his usual 7 points against washington's run defense on a team that is playing for nothing. I am really tilting toward Gio at this time due to Houston's awful run defense and his opportunities.

Help.

Go with Bernard

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
1ppr

Final flex spots

Corey Davis
Russell Gage

Bench:
Mike Davis
Henderson Jr
Hilton
Elliot
Gibson
Watkins

Basically, Corey and Russell over those 6 names right?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Bjay9 posted:

Carson vs LAR
Or
Gibson vs Car

Wanting to lean Gisbon but coming back off an injury could mean limited reps. And I dont really like the matchup for Carson.

Tough call. But I say go for Gibson if you need ceiling.

Dave47
Oct 3, 2012

Shut up and take my money!

Artonos posted:

I'd do the swap and hope it's a heavy Henry and AJ day. There's only so many TD's to go around.
Thanks. Starting players with lower projections always feels wrong, but I think it's the right play here.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

0.5 PPR, Pick 1 RB to start. Need a big homerun game.

Henderson (LAR) @ SEA
Singletary (BUF) @ NE

My opponent has 2 LAR WRs.

Singletary will likely get less carries than Henderson but Singletary plays against a much worse run D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Glad I sat Baker and went with Hurts for my championship