Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
I haven't payed much attention to golf in recent years so I'm not up on some of the names under 27 or so but I hate dechambeaus dumb hat and hope the winner is not him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
sadly, i think the dumb hat guy will win

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
man i was just rooting against this guy cuz of his hat but a couple of days of this A Beautiful Mind stuff and I think i genuinely dislike him

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Suprfli6 posted:

I like rooting against Bryson too but if he can swing that fast while maintaining his accuracy and short game then he deserves it.

i won't dispute his performance but jeez, you'd think "add muscle and hit ball farther" was Newton figuring out gravity

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Kirios posted:

Wolff or DeChambeau, honestly. I may be weird but I love watching Bryson play - he's so unique that I find him entertaining.

i think if he just played faster and gave the commentators less time for the smartest man in the universe poo poo it would be way better lol. he seems like an interesting player otherwise and clearly a good one but being good never stopped me from resenting an athlete and it never will!!