Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

I’ll take JDay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anno
May 10, 2017

What odds would someone have to give you to bet Phil to win? I'm not forking over a dollar until we're approaching like +50000.

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/1306375784437886982

Anno fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Sep 17, 2020

Anno
May 10, 2017

And not on easy courses, either, current grousing aside.

https://twitter.com/JustinRayGolf/status/1306766632614801419

Anno
May 10, 2017

Featured group coverage has been solid both days. I really struggle to watch normal golf broadcasts these days so I’m glad these are becoming better.

Also lol at the USGA predicting 7 over for a cut line when it’s currently t102. Like I agree, it’s just absurd.

Anno
May 10, 2017

Shrapnig posted:

Tiger moved up like 30 spots without hitting a ball, poo poo is gonna get messy and the wind is starting to freshen as they say.

+3 was 95th when the final group yesterday finished their first hole. It’s now 37th!

Anno
May 10, 2017

Legit shank from Spieth there from the bunker.

Anno
May 10, 2017

Josh Lyman posted:

Can't wait for tomorrow's final pairing of Patrick and Bryson, the 2 most hated players on tour.

That’d be a win for Bryson I think. He’s a decently-written heel, while Reed I think is genuinely disliked by a lot of people.

Anno
May 10, 2017

Awesome round of golf to watch. I can't wait to see him play Augusta.

Anno
May 10, 2017

A solid hour of pain on the 1st, doubles everywhere, Bryson and Wolff casually smoke two down the middle and stuff two irons in there close. One of those times I feel like we just don't appreciate how hard it can sometimes be to hit an iron to 15 feet in some conditions.

Anno
May 10, 2017

My only real complaint with Bryson is his pace of play, but that's like 90% of tour players so whatever, I guess. The rest of the time he's incredibly entertaining to watch almost no matter what he does. Dude missed the cut at Memorial this year by taking a 10, then tried to argue he should get relief from some random ants because they were burrowing animals, etc. etc. So few people on tour dare to have any sort of personality so I'm all in on this.

Anno
May 10, 2017

You know it's an emotional win when Bryson forgets some of his sponsors.

Anno
May 10, 2017

Josh Lyman posted:

Congrats to Dr. Capco for winning the pool!

Congrats. How do you want paid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anno
May 10, 2017

Sent