Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fall Sigs?
Fall Sigs
FALL SIGS!!!!
Hayrides
Mulled Cider
View Results

Manifisto

there was a snap in the air this morning, the leaves here are just beginning to turn color, and yobbers' thoughts are turning to mulled cider, hayrides, and of course fall sigs. this is the thread to request a sig if you want one, and to post sigs that you've made for other yobbers.

anyone can request a sig (but if you request one, please keep an eye on the thread and provide some kind of acknowledgment if someone makes one for you!). your request can, but does not have to, include specifics of what you're looking for. anyone can create a sig for others, we encourage wide participation in sig-making. we generally try to keep a running list of who has requested a sig and whether that request was answered, to help us keep track of which requests are outstanding. personally, when I'm starting to work on somebody's sig, I try to let that be known so we can avoid duplicating effort.

don't worry or take it personally if it takes a bit of time for someone to fulfill your request. people tend to create signatures when they get an inspiration, sometimes it takes a while. we usually get to everyone eventually.

a note as to avatars: some people have expressed interest in fall avs as well as sigs. if you want one you can request it here, certainly, but please keep in mind that it's a tradition in BYOB to make halloween-themed avatars for each other, a process that usually starts a little closer to halloween. if your avatar intends to wear a halloween costume, you might not want to get a fall avatar that you will be wearing for only a few weeks!

to start us off, I would like a fall sig please! I am fond of autumn landscapes and it might be nice to feature that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

hell yeah baby
Give me everything, this is a robbery

take the moon

by sebmojo
i too would like a fall sig *mooches profusely.* i have no real ideas in mind but i always enjoy sigs made for me

happy fall everyone :) its my fave season though it basically doesnt exist here

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I am interested in a fall sig, I lean into the spookier side of fall and pentagrams and metal and upside down crosses and stuff. Also, ahem twin peaks.

But I'll display whatever because i would just be so chuffed to have someone dedicate some crafting time to little ol me, and maybe pentagrams and upside down crosses aren't all that byob? you decide

Since I started posting again i realized I haven't picked up an MSpaint brush or photoshop in years... maybe the time is nigh

Evil Bob fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Sep 14, 2020

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
I'd like a fall sig. I never know what I want but the 'Yob always delivers and for that I am very grateful. As far as direction goes I'm kinda feeling something glitchy? But nothing hella strobe-y because I don't want to give photosensitive yobbers a headache or a seizure.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Evil Bob

WRONG BUTTON EVIL BOB

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I'd love a sig. I like skeletons and jack o lanterns! If the skeleton is dapper (like a cane and top hat or something) that's bonus points but I don't wanna be a choosy beggar either.

I might try my hand at some sig/Avi making at some point but I cannot guarentee quality. Are specific sizes everything should be? Any tips on how to make things? I like to think I like to make stuff but don't do it enough so I'm a big ol noob at most of it.

City of Glompton

ooooh sigs!

Manifisto

Zurtilik posted:

I might try my hand at some sig/Avi making at some point but I cannot guarentee quality. Are specific sizes everything should be? Any tips on how to make things? I like to think I like to make stuff but don't do it enough so I'm a big ol noob at most of it.

sure, give it a shot! why not? there are specific sizes for avatars (max dimensions (180x180), max filesize (150k)) but not for sigs. some people do not like sigs to be overly large, they can be scaled down pretty easily though. 600 to 800 pix width and 400-500 pix high might be a good target?

for making things, popular free options are GIMP and paint.net for editing bitmaps; Krita if you're into drawing/painting things with digital media (e.g. pressure sensitive tablet); the web site ezgif.com for a bunch of handy online tools for making and tweaking GIF animations. if you are feeling ambitious and want to dip your toe into 3d modeling and animation and a bunch more stuff, including some cool new 2d paint animation stuff, head on over to the blender thrad. blender has a learning curve however (but it's worth it imo).

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

magic cactus posted:

I'd like a fall sig. I never know what I want but the 'Yob always delivers and for that I am very grateful. As far as direction goes I'm kinda feeling something glitchy? But nothing hella strobe-y because I don't want to give photosensitive yobbers a headache or a seizure.

glitchy glitchy ya ya da da

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

i might create a sig or two, just to challenge my novice clipstudio/gimp skills. no promises as to timeliness or quality, of course.

i think i would also like a fall sig, although there is no hurry since i just got this SWEET rear end summer sig a few weeks ago and am still very much enjoying it.

nut

I will carefully monitor this thread and swoop down when no one suspects to select a victim for a sig by my making. You will not see it coming you will not enjoy it and yet you will wear it proud :twisted:

Also ya I'd like a sig xoxoxoxox

nut

Evil Bob posted:

I am interested in a fall sig, I lean into the spookier side of fall and pentagrams and metal and upside down crosses and stuff. Also, ahem twin peaks.

But I'll display whatever because i would just be so chuffed to have someone dedicate some crafting time to little ol me, and maybe pentagrams and upside down crosses aren't all that byob? you decide

Since I started posting again i realized I haven't picked up an MSpaint brush or photoshop in years... maybe the time is nigh

That all being said, I will claim Evil Bob as my first victim, as long as no one else is bothered by it or hasn't already started a sig for them!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Hell, I'd like a fall sig please :shobon:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I would like a fall sig, please.

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

hell yeah baby
Give me everything, this is a robbery

okay I'm gonna start with GaG, first in line!

ty nesamdoom!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I would like a sig, I will perhaps also if I am inspired make a sig or possibly two.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

this is a painting my sister just finished. If it can be used somehow I would love a comfy fall sig :kiddo:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Manifisto

prepuce repurposed posted:

this is a painting my sister just finished. If it can be used somehow I would love a comfy fall sig :kiddo:

your sister is v talented, kudos to her

ty nesamdoom!

Evil Bob

nut posted:

That all being said, I will claim Evil Bob as my first victim, as long as no one else is bothered by it or hasn't already started a sig for them!

:staredog:

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

I really don't know, I wanted to ask in PI to get some input, as I am super undecided. Due to weird circumstances that are my typical life, I got my dirty, shameful hands on another terrarium, a quite tall one and originally I wanted to use it to get something I probably could hardly ever post here, a spider. I never really decided which one, but I found a dude that breeds very special types you usually cannot find in stores but only specialized trade fairs and the like. That got my interest and so the past few days I mostly spent with reading myself through a ton of literature about spiders, from the cute jumping ones you know internet memes about over dangerous venomous ones to hairy monstrosities.
I now, however, also realized that this specific enclosure might be perfect for snakes, frogs and climbing lizards, as it's literally made for that. Lizards don't really catch my interest, but snakes do. So now I have to enter a domain I don't know too much about yet and I just started reading about it and just today I went through like six books on the biology of snakes.

Downside of my tendency to read every word ever written about an animal before getting said animal is that it does not improve or help me in my process of deciding what I actually want. :v:

They are, but I can understand if someone doesn't enjoy them as much as I do! The ants got a new outworld lately and I am eagerly awaiting their first scouts to enter this dangerous new world and get his opinion on how it looks. I spent like three days working on making it nice, because I get really really invested in stuff.

GaG name a beastie you are thinking of getting and I will try--try mind you, maybe unsuccessfully--to feature it in your fall sig. if you like snek, which snek?

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

Manifisto posted:

your sister is v talented, kudos to her

that's her in the bottom right corner

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

cda

by Hand Knit
i would like a sig, and i wuold like it be based on or incorporate the following haiku by Basho

A crow
has settled on a bare branch --
Autumn evening

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

to start us off, I would like a fall sig please! I am fond of autumn landscapes and it might be nice to feature that.

i got you

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jinh

I'd like a sig! maybe pretty autumn outdoors with a ducklett, its fine if he looks out of place. but anything is chill, even something more abstract or silly!!

thanks so much cda <3

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

GaG name a beastie you are thinking of getting and I will try--try mind you, maybe unsuccessfully--to feature it in your fall sig. if you like snek, which snek?

I actually came around after even more research and decided that, at this point at least, it will not yet be a snek. I am back now on option A, which fits to halloween, too: A spider! Artist's choice of the kind, since I am again undecided on which kind it will be, I'm currently working on Problem A.5 of Solution C.2 of Problem 4. :effort:
It will, however, definitely be a spider, so feel free to try it! Other beasts are of course my traditional ants or my scorpion, if you want to include any of those beasts, but I am very open for your free creativity.

nut

Evil Bob posted:

I have decided

Manifisto

nut posted:

I have decided

oh wow this is amaze

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

gently caress yes I'm jealous

Goons Are Gifts

What kind of beverage is he drinking? This is important

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

What kind of beverage is he drinking? This is important

Only Evil Bob and I know :twisted:

vanisher

I'm going to make so many sigs

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

also i'd like a sig!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Evil Bob

nut posted:

I have decided

nut I love you and this is incredible are you kidding me?!?

thank you thank you thank you

nut

Evil Bob posted:

nut I love you and this is incredible are you kidding me?!?

thank you thank you thank you

it was my pleasure and may i say it looks stunning on u :tipshat:

Areola Grande

that looks like some drat good coffee

Evil Bob

Black as midnight on a moonless night, infact

Prof. Crocodile

i have done an rng and will be making a sig for pahilla the hun.

so i hope he wanted a sig.

more falafel please

forums poster

i would love a fall sig!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

cda posted:

i would like a sig, and i wuold like it be based on or incorporate the following haiku by Basho

A crow
has settled on a bare branch --
Autumn evening

I will do this :hai:

Others may also do this I do not mean to claim exclusive rights to yor sig etc.

Also thank you for sharing that haiku I would like to read a nice haiku every day.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!