Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fall Sigs?
Fall Sigs
FALL SIGS!!!!
Hayrides
Mulled Cider
View Results

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

this is very much an in-process pic, but spidey is starting to take shape

Woah!! That looks incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jinh

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

cannot promise yours won't include the fine art of thomas Kinkade

Im pretty sure that when your kid has a kid, the doctors give you one of those pictures to hang in ur house along with your official grandpa or grandma license. That said I love how fairytaley his stuff is. grandparents have good taste!

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:captainpop:

nut

magic cactus posted:

I'd like a fall sig. I never know what I want but the 'Yob always delivers and for that I am very grateful. As far as direction goes I'm kinda feeling something glitchy? But nothing hella strobe-y because I don't want to give photosensitive yobbers a headache or a seizure.

lets just say I totally forget to actually ever check this post where you mentioned what you wanted and instead was left to my own devices and was that a good thing probably not but lets see what happened anyway

(give it a second)

Jinh

Awww it's beautiful and I love the orange on black and how out of place my duck is :swoon:

Thanks so much cda!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

nut posted:

lets just say I totally forget to actually ever check this post where you mentioned what you wanted and instead was left to my own devices and was that a good thing probably not but lets see what happened anyway

(give it a second)

:worship: this is amazing. i am not worthy :worship:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

nut posted:

(give it a second)

:eyepop: is that a psl?

ty nesamdoom!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Khanstant, if you're reading this, can I use this image as a sig?

Vanisher, if you're reading this, can I use this image as a sig?
https://i.imgur.com/IsMmlgE.mp4

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Luvcow posted:

i was thinking more of a "anyone can use" like the summer snails sig. when i have more time tonight or tomorrow i want to add more silhouettes of posters avs to the group on the left and then add the text, though if anyone far more skilled then me wants to take this and run with it that would be awesome

and i hope chewbecca doesn't mind the dark turn her spoonville thread has taken

:ohdear:

edit: and obviously i take no credit for the original cthulu pic, i just found it googling and added spoons and a snail to it lol

I love the idea of a generic Spoonville sig for my Spoonville squad to use. I know I'll be adding it to the stack

And if course I don't mind where the thread has gone, it's nice to get a little dark from time to time :cthulhu:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

vanisher

blaise rascal posted:

Khanstant, if you're reading this, can I use this image as a sig?

Vanisher, if you're reading this, can I use this image as a sig?
https://i.imgur.com/IsMmlgE.mp4

absolutely

let me clean it up and they will be having a little fall jam

vanisher

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

nut posted:

(give it a second)

The Fully Sexual Snail logo coffee cup is a nice touch.
Lotta :five: sigs in this thread already.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
You guys are really all so good. Great work everyone, great sigs everyone, happy to be part of the sig gang now. Happy to be chillin in BYOB again after many years. Good place to hang, good folks.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
sig test post

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

blaise rascal

vanisher posted:

absolutely

let me clean it up and they will be having a little fall jam
Yay! Though it doesn't need much clean up. Maybe just make it a bit smaller dimensionally?

nut posted:

I have decided

This is really good! I know there is a name for this style of animation, but I forget it. It's called something like scribble-mation (but I don't think that's what it is). I used the same style for a cat-themed fall sig 3 years ago.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, I'm planning to bring that particular sig back this year, and anyone else can use it if they'd like! (Though I may reduce the file and image size first)

Jinh

Evil Bob posted:

You guys are really all so good. Great work everyone, great sigs everyone, happy to be part of the sig gang now. Happy to be chillin in BYOB again after many years. Good place to hang, good folks.

exact :same: sentiment. its a great time posting here and a real joy meeting everyone. ive been recommending the yob to some lurker goon friends, dunno if any have tried posting yet since idk their SA usernames.

hoping to get more skill with GIMP and other tools mentioned upthread and return the love in coming months. i cant believe, not only how good these sigs are, but that they're done so fast!

thanks so much cda <3

blaise rascal

For your viewing pleasure, please enjoy a couple of vintage byob fall sigs from years past!

e: removed due to inaccurate reporting

This one was made by Luvcow

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Sep 16, 2020

alnilam

blaise rascal posted:

This is really good! I know there is a name for this style of animation, but I forget it. It's called something like scribble-mation (but I don't think that's what it is). I used the same style for a cat-themed fall sig 3 years ago.

I believe you're thinking of Squigglevision(TM) which is actually a specific patented technique for making the outlines squiggle like that, but other shows have done similar things but not used Squigglevision(TM)

there are some heated opinions in the wikipedia talk page on Squigglevision(TM)!

ty manifisto

blaise rascal

alnilam posted:

I believe you're thinking of Squigglevision(TM) which is actually a specific patented technique for making the outlines squiggle like that, but other shows have done similar things but not used Squigglevision(TM)

there are some heated opinions in the wikipedia talk page on Squigglevision(TM)!
YES THATS IT ty

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
drat good sigs, and hot too!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Chewbecca posted:

drat good sigs, and hot too!

:coffeepal:

Jinh

:qq: everything so beautiful

thanks so much cda <3

Manifisto

Jinh posted:

:qq: everything so beautiful

:nice:

who doesn't like mulled cider tho??

Areola Grande

mulled cider owns but it's no hayride

Manifisto

hmmm I have already spent too much time on this spider's hair

prepuce repurposed posted:

mulled cider owns but it's no hayride

¿por qué no los dos?

vanisher

Manifisto!

Here's a smaller version with some additional stuffs

e: even smaller

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Manifisto!

Here's a smaller version with some additional stuffs

it's really good, ty!

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

blaise rascal posted:

For your viewing pleasure, please enjoy a couple of vintage byob fall sigs from years past!

Made by Saint Isaias Boner

this confuses me bc my current sig was made by very nice i like

my previous one was by sib:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

i mean i think that's what's happening. are they the same person? am i officially senile? please help

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

blaise rascal

FluffieDuckie posted:

i mean i think that's what's happening. are they the same person? am i officially senile? please help
oh. uh. I think you're right.

I think I saw the dragonball z sig in the past thread, and thought it was the subject of discussion; but it turns out, it was only showing up in the past thread because it is your current sig.

you are not senile, I am

Prof. Crocodile

so many amazing sigs!

please pretend that i have quoted them all!

Prof. Crocodile

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i have done an rng and will be making a sig for pahilla the hun.

so i hope he wanted a sig.

ok let's see how this looks live...

e: and a bigger version

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Sep 16, 2020

Areola Grande

liking that sepia quite a bit :discourse:

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

ok let's see how this looks live...

e: and a bigger version

all aboard the byob camper van!

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

liking that sepia quite a bit :discourse:

i tried to commemorate his illustrated av, commitment to the rv lifestyle, and his preference for autumn over fall.

i am not a skillful 'shopper, but i am thoughtful.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
This is fun. I'm trying to work on one for prepuce repurposed. This is all I did so far trying to figure out how to use everything.

I feel like there's probably a better way to make quick stills from paint.net because I have to keep saving each step and then undoing the flatten and such.

IDK. I'll figure it all out. But here's me boogering around for like half an hour.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

take the moon

by sebmojo

vanisher posted:

I'll work on take the moon's sig today!

holy moly. im hype af dude :)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Zurtilik posted:

This is fun. I'm trying to work on one for prepuce repurposed. This is all I did so far trying to figure out how to use everything.

I feel like there's probably a better way to make quick stills from paint.net because I have to keep saving each step and then undoing the flatten and such.

IDK. I'll figure it all out. But here's me boogering around for like half an hour.

thank u in advance Zurtilik :swoon: