Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Sandwich of Theseus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

bacon plus

non-bacon meat plus

non-mayo condiment,

plus extras (lettuce tom cheese etc)

MAYBE (maybe)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Well it means he does like mayo.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Red onion, cucumber (😎 sup), bibb lettuce, pickled carrot slices, bacon with some kewpie mayo and black pepper on toasted whole wheat.

edit: gently caress it im throwing a tomato slice back in.

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Sep 25, 2020

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

TheAardvark posted:

anyone know where i can get some prescription mayonnaise? the hard stuff they only give you after surgery

The Mayo Clinic, obviously.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Ugly In The Morning posted:

The Mayo Clinic, obviously.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I worked with this guy who was tasked with taking lunch orders, and he used to work at a sandwich shop and wrote everything down in his own unique shorthand. I wanted a chicken bacon wrap with lettuce, onion, tomato, and mayo.

He wrote it down as CB WRAP LOT MAYO. So I got this soggy rear end wrap drenched just drenched in mayonnaise with zero veggies. Im no mayo hater but that was a bad lunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
wtf. Everyone knows it's LTO for lettuce tomato onion. what a maroon