Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

my house was a miracle whip house growing up, I didn't have real mayo until my twenties. I like it! We buy that kewpie poo poo, or uh, the kind that has horseradish mixed into it. If my sandwiches aren't making my sinuses drain all over the place I'm not living. These are my mayopinions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

the only bad condiment is ranch. But that's just like my opinion. It's ok if other people like it.

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

Dear Watson posted:

Like what’s the difference? Does one have sugar added or something?

miracle whip was invented to be a cheaper alternative to mayo during the great depression because kraft was mad people were just making mayo themselves instead of buying it. It does taste different it's a little more sour and it's got like some extra spices in it. I don't mind it, but I grew up eating it.

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

Americans are just still somehow traumatized from nasty 70s and 80s cooking.

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

the gently caress is this

oh you're right I forgot to include the recipe