Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Das Boo posted:

I don't care for hot sauce, but I want the world to get on the horseradish-that-empties-your-sinuses train.

Anything hot enough to do that is always good. Getting hungry just thinking about it. This is weird I'm getting hungry about the idea of my nose dripping. That's kind of gross, like mayo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I like it. It's tangy. Who care.

You know what else is tangy? Heresy chocolate you know why? Because the milk curdles a bit during their milk chocolate process because they never bothered to do it right like real milk chocolate.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Verisimilidude posted:

I used to make our in-house mayo at one of the restaurants I worked at. It was good as hell, and gave me a deep appreciation for the stuff.

Fresh mayo is actually good I will give you this. The stuff on shelves is not... I don't know what that is but it's not edible.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Zurtilik posted:

I don't really like it as a straight condiment. But I obviously eat and enjoy stuff with mayo in it.

Well, thanks for taking the time to read about me :)

You leave me with one question would you eat a twinkie filled with mayo instead?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

what are yours filled with??

cheap cream

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

you do not want hot sauce near your sensitive bits

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

also if you both have hot wings before careful of the old using spit as lube

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

did you know that most wasabi that you get is actually powdered horseradish, reconstituted and dyed green because 'real' wasabi is prepped from a different type of horseradish root that is hard to come by and relatively pricey?
The real kind...tastes almost exactly the same kinda. So. well there ya go.

It also loses flavor in minutes so you need to eat it shortly after it is prepared.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Donkey posted:

"Kranch" passes your lips.

I assume this is ranch, barf and something else?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Manager Hoyden posted:

You can use mayonnaise in mashed potatoes to make them extra good. Just substitute mayonnaise for the potatoes 1:1 by volume and double the butter.

Or use cream like a normal person

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Manager Hoyden posted:

Oil is also great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttC7KbE_uDo

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

numberoneposter posted:

im interested in brining a frozen mayonnaise based dessert to market

i think im going to need a kickstarter page

So flash freeze it then deep fry it

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Who What Now posted:

I wish he would do follow-up videos to these where he talks about how this hosed up his body for a whole day/week/month/lifetime.

He's still making videos, including some really sad ones where he's trying to do things that aren't eating things because of how much he's hosed up his body (there's also several where he talks about hospital visits). He has seemingly no other life skills and is trapped eating dumb poo poo for youtube money. I'm rooting for him, but he feels stuck just watching him.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Sheen Sheen posted:

I was just going to post “mayo is good” but now here I am still trying to wrap my head around the guy who hates buttered popcorn

Buttered popcorn is excellent but it's really just a delivery vehicle for butter. popcorn plain by itself isn't very good.

I kind of miss that movie theater butter

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

What part of mayonnaise is a spice negater? Oil? Eggs? Vinegar? Salt?

There's a reason people dip buffalo wings in blue cheese, which is mostly mayo and cheese that has been allowed to grow a bit of penicillin mold (it's fine it's actually pretty tasty!).

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

peanut butter also works for taming heat but also adds an amazing complimentary flavor. Love me some spicy Thai lettuce wraps

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Chocobo posted:

Isn't mayo is just a vessel for the surrounding flavors? I mean, nobody takes a slice of bread, slaps some mayo on it and eats it?

Mayonnaise sandwiches are a thing and normally involve way the gently caress too much, like as thick as a slice of bread and it drops down and gaaahhhh that poo poo is nasty.

After you see someone eat that even just a bit of mayo on something can be off putting.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Waterbed Wendy posted:

What if one is bald, sir?

Use it instead of waxing your head. You do wax it after you shave it with a straight razor right?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/s8zFIYm.mp4

this is on topic look more closely

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I don't know what's more gross the mayonnaise or windows XP still on that computer with 20 chrome shortcuts on the desktop instead of using bookmarks I assume he's saving the URLs to the desktop. Or maybe the long hair on his clearly starting to bald head. Just shave it man. You have enough for a 4 or 5 still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Guildenstern Mother posted:

I caught my weird mayo hating husband subbing in dijon on a blt like that's not the mark of a disturbed mind or something

That'd be a very different sandwich but I bet it's pretty good. Bit like a pastrami with dijon that salty meaty spicy, actually let's get that tomato out of there that is going to gently caress it up. okay so we just removed the only real bulk from the sandwich that isn't bread. Well gently caress that's no good okay need to rethink this

Pumpernickel
Bacon
Dijon Mustard