Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is OJ Innocent?
Yes
Yes
View Results

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

And who approved the graphic artist's work? Sure OJ did not literally do it himself but are you gonna sit there and tell me he never had any input into or idea of what the cover looked like before it was printed?

I believe he lost the right to give that input in a civil suit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

FCKGW posted:

This was the original cover of OJ's book. It's was provocative, but it was framed in a way where OJ could still "please his case" and deny the murders. "If" is still pretty visible.

I wasn't aware that second cover was a revision and I remember the headlines. I guess I didn't read the articles carefully.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Fame has changed