Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is OJ Innocent?
Yes
Yes
View Results

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Being a child at the time of the obvious murders I had no idea who OJ was before he totally did it. It was interesting to learn later in life that he was pretty much universally beloved as a celebrity athlete and made a shitton of money doing endorsements for pretty much everything, being the embodiment of the all-American success story. He earned those sponsorship deals by being a hell of an athlete, and it's a shame he did what he did.

However as far as criminal law is concerned, he didn't technically do anything wrong, in regards to the murders he is accused of and definitely did. It's quite a dilemma whether to adhere to the legal judgments as given or to continue to judge him in our hearts. Truly, our very souls are at hazard by casting the first stone. We don't know that the real killers aren't still out there or that they haven't killed again.

e: turns out the new Bronco IS available as a 2-door, still unknown to me whether available in white so :shrug:

So what do you think, SomethingAwful? OJ: Cancelled or Not Cancelled? Should we forgive him? Should we give the guy another chance?

Have at it and happy posting! :tipshat:

Harold Stassen fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Sep 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Dont Touch ME posted:

Mistah Orange Juice SIMPson. Did he ever have a simpsons cameo?
Almost. In "Last Exit to Springfield" he was replaced at the last minute by Joyce Brothers

gently caress Jay Leno

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

upgunned shitpost posted:

also, oj's kid did it. the violent failed chef kid.

Wow, this is an even bigger twist than the Jonbenet Ramsey suicide

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Last thing I saw him on was one of those police booking shows, I guess it was for his Las Vegas arrest. As he was being remanded into custody he was extremely disarming, affable, and overall very chill. I could immediately see how this guy could get away with murder, even in a fair legal system. Dude is completely charming!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
If you take OJ in one hand, and Slobodan Milosevic in the other, and you can only call one guy good and the other guy evil, I think you will find OJ is find fact a good guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Dont Touch ME posted:

DUH DEE DUH DEE OMG MY CELEBRITY CRUSH IS GOOOING TO TRIAL!!! :peanut: THIS IS SO FRIGGIN' AMAZING!!! :aaa: OH GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH THIS MATTERS!!!! :blastu: DEEE DOO DEE I'M AN AMERICAN!!!!! :rock: I LOVE YOU OHHJAYY!!! AAAHH!!! DID YOU CATCH OHH JAYYS TRIAL??? :circlefap: SO FRICKIN' AMAZING!!! :holy: gently caress YES OHH JAYYY IM GONNA DRAG THIS OUT FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE!! :pervert: gently caress YES OHH JAYY!! CELEBRITY DRAMA!! OH OH YEEEESS!!! I'M CUMMING!!!! :cry: OH GOD I'M CUMMING TO YOUR TRIAL OHHH JAAAAYYYY!! :gizz: CUUUUUUMMING!!!!! :gizz:
-Americans

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I think it's time to reflect on the importance of the Simpson trial, and its reverberations throughout history. Was there a more substantive moment in all of the preceding century? I think not. Hence why even at the time this was called "The Trial of The Century"