Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is it better than living mas
yes
no
beige
goku
View Results
Derpies
Mar 10, 2014

I guess getting fries with burritos isn't that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020

Potato oles were good

Sounds kinda racist for taco johns tho

Derpies
Mar 10, 2014

The one dollar chicken finger tacos are pretty decent.

TheAardvark
Mar 3, 2019

Derpies posted:

The one dollar chicken finger tacos are pretty decent.

the habanero one is very good for a dollar

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

We're gonna have so much fun, we'll forget about how miserable we are, and how much life sucks, and how we're all gonna grow old and die someday.

고추장 DIVISION

Haven't been to one in 10 years and it was the one that was in downtown San Francisco. I remember their chicken tacos being pretty good. And one of the cheaper options around for someone working retail in loving downtown San Francisco.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Those chicken finger tacos are just kinda sad. Big microwaved food energy there.

Thankfully pretty much everything else on the menu remains dope af

im freaking the heck out
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?

The food is just fresher. That 8 layer burrito is amazing. That bean and cheese rice burrito is a dollar too as it rightfully should be.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Bread Liar

Anybody win any of those gift cards today? I checked way too late...

Derpies
Mar 10, 2014

im freaking the heck out posted:

The food is just fresher. That 8 layer burrito is amazing. That bean and cheese rice burrito is a dollar too as it rightfully should be.

It is, I prefer the taco bell meat slurry for some reason but I think that is just conditioning. The Del Taco meat actually tastes like it was maybe cooked in a store.

Bring Back the Double Decker

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman; magician.

Del Taco 100% does the basic stuff miles better - quesadillas, burritos, tacos. The nachos are a tossup though. Their hot sauce is way more flavorful than fire/diablo from the bell. Not hotter, really, but just better on everything.

That loving cheesy gordita crunch though. TB specialties are killer.

Derpies
Mar 10, 2014

Has anyone tried the Del Taco Burger?

Bring Back the Double Decker

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Lipstick Apathy

Del Taco with Taco Time's tater tots Mexi-fries would be the best thing ever.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Derpies posted:

Has anyone tried the Del Taco Burger?

The Double Del? It's surprisingly good!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And now the whole nation - pulpit and all - will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open.

Most fast food places on like Postmates/Ubereats/doordash/whatever up their delivery prices or cut certain deals from them but Del Taco does not which means you have to order a lot of food to avoid the < $15 fee. I basically get lunch for the next day as well.

Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And now the whole nation - pulpit and all - will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open.

Cross-Section posted:

The Double Del? It's surprisingly good!

Yeah I don't get it that often because it's not usually what I'm in the mood for if I'm going to Del Taco, but it is definitely good.

Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.