Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Jinh posted:

i sure wasnt, im feeling a weird mix of shame and shame-adjacent emotions now.

i didn't really know korn existed until i was 16 or so and found them through internet radio, but...
when i was 12 i got my first boombox and first album, the edited walmart version of Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water. I thought this was the way My Generation was supposed to sound. tbh i still like this version better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX9MaCdqU5c

Me and the other delinquent kid at my elementary school would hook up a Walkman to lovely battery powered bookshelf speakers and blast this album in the back of the bus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU