Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

"I think he's watching us..."

"No, it's just the Mountain Peeks."
(Source)

Khanstant posted:

i solved the trolley problem the first time i heard of it

Hell yes, strap a mouth on that sucker and get your dick out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

(Source)

True fact: Descartes originally was going to go with "I am, therefore I am", but after workshopping it with the marketing committee, changed it to "I think, therefore I am" after that phrase was found to be more impactful with the key 18-25 demographic.

Finger Prince

(Source)

Khanstant posted:

imagine being the dingus to invent utilitarianism but not coming up with an agreeable system to assign points by

Listen, I'm just the ideas guy, ok? It's up to the engineering team to figure out how to implement it!

Finger Prince

(Source)

Macnult posted:

philosopher: thereís a city. itís absolutely perfect. economy? booming. the people? happy. everything youíve ever wanted in a city.
me: sick iím here for it
philosopher: only thing is thereís a kid being tortured and he has to be tortured for the city to thrive
me: wait what
philosopher: yeah they hit him with a broom and stuff
me: ...
philosopher: if they free him the city will fall
me: thatís dumb
philosopher: no itís not it raises an important question
me: your city idea sucks dude

do they like, take turns hitting with the broom?
Or, like is it just one guys job to hit him with the broom?
and when you say thrive, do you mean like this job, you know, hypothetically the one where you hit a kid with a broom, hypothetically, does it have good benefits?

Sig by Heather Papps and Vanisher