Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Garlic

This is none of your bloody business

Plato, teaching students: "So to the question of what knowledge is, we can maybe define it as.."

Diogenes, throwing dog poop through the windows while entirely naked: "BOOOOO BORING! Show us your tits, nerd!!"

Plato: "Oh not you again, I definitely know that you suck!"

Diogenes, pressing his naked butt and dick on a table: "How can you be so sure, ehh? gently caress you, go smell this bitch" *farts*

Plato: "It is justified to know that. It is justified and true to know that. That's what knowledge is, the justified and true opinion that you're a piece of poo poo!"

Diogenes, drawing vaginas on the wall: "I know what history will remember about you, nerd"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Garlic

"You can kill me, but please don't destroy my circles", Pythagoras said, desperately trying to understand how the hell he can draw a remotely round circle.

Goons Are Garlic

This belongs here, too

loving philosophers

Goons Are Garlic

alnilam posted:

Greek guy: check out this triangle math i figured out

Me: wow drat that's genuinely amazing

Greek guy: i even correctly worked out the diameter of the earth with it

Me: holy crap that's impressive

Greek guy: the triangles are in your brain too i can get them out