Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

because they populated bookshelves in the concrete bunkers belonging to the rich and powerful when nuclear fire swept over the world only writings from ayn rand and robert nozick survived. future historians came to the conclusion that philosophers were not only not actually smart, they were substantially dumber than the general population

The Voice of Labor

Fredrik1 posted:

*Socrates outside the parthenon with a sign saying Atlantis doesn't exists prove me wrong*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critias_(dialogue)

The Voice of Labor

quote:

This is the right way for you, my lad, and if you do what I say
you'll be eternally blessed
with a strapping body, a gleaming complexion,
huge shoulders, a tiny little tongue,
big buttocks, and a small cock.

the writers of comedic plays however...

The Voice of Labor

flipping to a random page of the Ancilla to the Pre-Socratic Philosophers, Freeman

pg 82

56. SIMUS OF POSEIDONIA: MYONIDES AND EUPHRANOR

...fourth century.
Pythagoreans. No writings are known. Simus was accused of publishing certain Pythagorean discoveries as his own

The Voice of Labor

flipping to a random page of the Ancilla to the Pre-Socratic Philosophers, Freeman

pg 102

(DEMOCRITUS OF ABDERA)

98. The friendship of one intelligent man is better than that of all the unintelligent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

Thales of Willits

used astronomy to predict a bumper weed crop, bought up all the drying sheds in town and made mad bank renting them out