Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Tony Khan is such a goober and I cherish any time we get a glimpse of him at gorilla looking like a goober

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

karma_coma posted:

Dudes I love FTR

I've never really watched WWE so didn't see them there

Their time in NXT (mainly their TakeOver matches) were good and then pretty much DOA after a bit on RAW and SmackDown.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Also love that Tony just wears shorts and a t-shirt at gorilla and you see everyone at WWE gorilla in 3 piece suits just drenched in sweat

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

boxcarhobo posted:

god i love the way ftr controls space

They just so wisely use their corner of the ring. I love fast paced poo poo, but man FTR manage to slow it down better than anyone imo. So drat good

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Luchasaurus chopped all the sweat off of Dax's chest. Gnarly visual

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

The slide to cut off the hot tag is such a small thing, but it really loving rules

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

drat that ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Hager's physique has just gone to poo poo