Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
FTR vs Dinosaur Express 1 0.89%
Kaz vs Hangman 3 2.68%
Ivelisse vs Rosa 1 0.89%
THE PARKING LOT FIGHT 107 95.54%
Total: 112 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Waffleopolis posted:

I miss PAC.....can't we just smuggle him into the country in like crate or something?

Didn’t work so great last time they tried this with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I had to look this up and it's true, Thunder Rosa debuted in 2014 and Ivelisse debuted in 2004 :stare: I would totally have sworn it was the other way around, given how Thunder Rosa works so well in the ring and Ivelisse...well, doesn't.

E: Hell, by the time she was signed by WWE in 2011, Ivelisse had already been working the indies for seven years.

It’s also crazy to think about how good Thunder Rosa has gotten in that time, because when she was Kobra Moon on LU, she was BAD. Like, turned her into a manager bad.

I remember that sticking with me until I saw her somewhere like 2018 and was super impressed with her match and kept following her career and am so glad she is starting to break through.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Waffleopolis posted:

Replace JR with either Veda or Joe. Have Joe have lighter and more technical matches.

I don't sports card (Magic the Gathering takes up that spot), but I want to see AEW cards where they Chuck Taylor or Nyla Rose do shitpost bios about other wrestlers for goofs.

They should do a MTG style CCG where Chuck and Nyla do the flavor text