Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious

I am learning to make little animations with an android app called Flipaclip this isn't an ad for it I just wanted to let you know how I made them anyways I thought they might vibe in BYOB and maybe you would like to try your hand at animationing too! I call this first one Perfect Landing I mostly used clip art for it

This one I used a built in background but I drew every frame by hand, I tweeted it at Warne Bros but so far no job offer

And this one I made because my friend told me that his daughter had help from a snake to mow the lawn I drew the snake and lawnmower and then just moved the same ones and the text as well but al that smoke is hand drawn frame by frame baby

Anyways if you have an android phone this Flipaclip app is free this isn't an ad seriously it's just really simple to use and I learned it in like an hour and it's really fun lets do it you can do it I believe in you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm going to download this and try it out tomorrow.

Thanks, Sid!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

Hi Sid I like your aminations! :wave:

ty manifisto

Khanstant
i used to like animating in flash but they pretty much dont do flash anymore? or i just dont have it. i was trying to get my job to pay for aftereffects but then u know, whatevs dont got it yet. I did make this animation yesterday in photoshop, which is a really awkward program to make gifs with.

SIDS Vicious

I just spent twenty minutes making an ironic MegaMan sprite animation lol its supposed to be bad don't worry yeahhh definitely on purpose bad

City of Glompton

hi sid this is cool ty for sharing

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

nut

love the animations but mega man would never do that to mega man x

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

nut posted:

love the animations but mega man would never do that to mega man x

Truly, they are all one big Mega Fam.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I like the snake mowing the lawn very much

Goons Are Gifts

Some excellent sig material ITT
Super cool, thanks sid!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Animation is awesome; thanks for making this thread! I always thought it might be fun to set aside 3 months to take a course like this one: https://gumroad.com/l/Introto2DComplete

Here are some spritesheets I made recently for a video game project

(these will be animated at 10fps, and they'll be scaled up 2x in the final project)

One thing I always hate doing is deleting frames. Like, in this video game, the water animation takes too long to complete. I know it'll make the animation better when I delete a frame, but it's tough to do since I worked hard on each frame, gosh darn it!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Prof. Crocodile

Sid Vicious posted:

And this one I made because my friend told me that his daughter had help from a snake to mow the lawn I drew the snake and lawnmower and then just moved the same ones and the text as well but al that smoke is hand drawn frame by frame baby

:hmmyes:

this is some byob-rear end animation. and just in time for sig season...

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
That snake mowing the lawn really touches me right in my feeling appendages

Khanstant

blaise rascal posted:

Animation is awesome; thanks for making this thread! I always thought it might be fun to set aside 3 months to take a course like this one: https://gumroad.com/l/Introto2DComplete

Here are some spritesheets I made recently for a video game project

(these will be animated at 10fps, and they'll be scaled up 2x in the final project)

One thing I always hate doing is deleting frames. Like, in this video game, the water animation takes too long to complete. I know it'll make the animation better when I delete a frame, but it's tough to do since I worked hard on each frame, gosh darn it!

just double the framerate and make more frames for everything else

SIDS Vicious

This is gonna be my fall sig but I also animated it myself

nut

i made this animation last night and thought i would share

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

i made this animation last night and thought i would share

i like it and give it one (1) nooner smile (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU