Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

We've all been there. You're making your toast, it pops out hot, fresh, and ready to eat. Almost. All you need is some butter. You reach for it but...IT'S NOT THERE! You search around frantically for a few seconds but to no avail! You have to think fast or your toast will become cold and inedible! Don't Panic! Here are some quick alternatives to butter:

-Olive oil. Dump a little on your toast and enjoy! Mamma mia! Just like in the old country! I'm pretty sure this is how Mario eats!

-The Power Of Imagination!TM The butter is there! I can taste it! Insist that this is true, out loud, between every bite. Ignore the haters! You got this!

-Butt, it's most of the word already! Just place some but on top of that toasted bread and bite down on that juicy thing!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Sep 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

If you have a particularly greasy complexion, the sebum from your nose can often be gotten in large quantities. it's gross but, dry toast no thank

City of Glompton

smoothing a little primer on my toast, scrape some liquid highlight across it, tilting it in the light. its perfect

SIDS Vicious

i have a tub of what purports to be "paste" but it spreads just fine and it doesn't taste like paste. maybe they changed the paste recipe since i used to eat it regularly.

nut

City of Glompton posted:

smoothing a little primer on my toast, scrape some liquid highlight across it, tilting it in the light. its perfect

Escape From Noise

City of Glompton posted:

#toastofinstagram

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Sid Vicious posted:

If you have a particularly greasy complexion, the sebum from your nose can often be gotten in large quantities. it's gross but, dry toast no thank

Would someone believe it was butter??

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

did you finish your bottle of jack last night? no? there’s your butter son

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
WD-40 ON TOAST LIKE A MAN

Macnult

City of Glompton posted:

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I Can't Believe It's nut Butter.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
No, I absolutely refuse. I will not believe it. Be gone charlatan! I will hear no more of your Lies!!!

nut

filling my waterpik reservoir with melted margarine so it gets into all the cracks between the corn kernels

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
huff butter flavored essential oil vaporizer, take one bite of toast, repeat

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

butter? butter what? ur better off without 'er.

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Carefully inspecting a painting of butter

Not butter?

No, I don't belive it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

All is butter. It is impossible for me to believe in anything but butter.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I can honestly believe it's not butter; let's stop fooling ourselves.

Evil Bob

my whole life has been based on believing it’s butter. I just cannot believe it’s not butter. if it’s not butter I don’t even know who I am anymore. please, just tell me it’s butter and let’s leave it at that

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
if it's not butter, then i don't want to be right

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Prof. Crocodile

wait stop. hold on. are you telling me it wasn't butter this whole time?

i've been living a lie... :negative:

Escape From Noise

The world lies, but butter will never deceive you

Prof. Crocodile

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

The world lies, but butter will never deceive you

the grocer will never help you
only trust your churns

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I was wrong about butter.

Evil Bob

officer she told me it was butter!

Escape From Noise

Evil Bob posted:

officer she told me it was butter!

Are you butter? If you are, you have to tell me!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

NEVER BELIEVE THE BUTTER

Escape From Noise

Never been butter!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Upsettingly similar to butter.

Escape From Noise

Trapped in the uncanny butter valley. I try to climb out but the walls are too slippery.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

butter only exists if you believe in it

google THIS

Clapping my hands furiously trying to save Peter Pan's partially hydrogenated vegetable oil blend with artificial flavor and color added

google THIS fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Sep 18, 2020

Khanstant
everyday i put toothpaste on my toothbrush and i just cannot believe it's not butter!

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Sep 18, 2020

Khanstant
in fact i loving dare you. come at me with anything. i can't never not believe it ain't butter-- just try me, punk

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Faithless margarine

google THIS

Skeptic Spread

Robot Made of Meat

I try. Really I do.

All day, every day I try to believe it's not butter. It's gotten to a point where it doesn't even matter what "it" is. My inability to fathom that "it" is anything other than butter grows.

Oh, it started small. Margarine, Oleo, sandwich spread, axle grease. But the disability grew, increasingly, perniciously, inevitably. Soon I had no difficulty believing that any spreadable semisolid was butter. Nothing that could be slathered on with a broad, flat implement was beyond my simple faith in butteriness.

Eventually it spread (pardon my attempt at making my affliction humorous). Soon, I was unable not to believe that solids were not butter. Liquids soon followed. By the time I was utterly convinced that a plasma in a novelty ball from Spencer's Gifts could not possibly be anything other than butter, I knew I was lost. There was no turning back. No cure. No saving me from this hell I'd slipped so innocently into.

But I'm at peace now. I know the madness cannot be reversed, but that doesn't seem to matter. As I go forth inexorably into the bleak future I can perceive endlessly before me, I can at least take solace in the fact that my ability to discern mayonnaise from other salad dressing products is safely intact.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Finger Prince

Zurtilik posted:

I Can't Believe It's nut Butter.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I try. Really I do.

All day, every day I try to believe it's not butter. It's gotten to a point where it doesn't even matter what "it" is. My inability to fathom that "it" is anything other than butter grows.

Oh, it started small. Margarine, Oleo, sandwich spread, axle grease. But the disability grew, increasingly, perniciously, inevitably. Soon I had no difficulty believing that any spreadable semisolid was butter. Nothing that could be slathered on with a broad, flat implement was beyond my simple faith in butteriness.

Eventually it spread (pardon my attempt at making my affliction humorous). Soon, I was unable not to believe that solids were not butter. Liquids soon followed. By the time I was utterly convinced that a plasma in a novelty ball from Spencer's Gifts could not possibly be anything other than butter, I knew I was lost. There was no turning back. No cure. No saving me from this hell I'd slipped so innocently into.

But I'm at peace now. I know the madness cannot be reversed, but that doesn't seem to matter. As I go forth inexorably into the bleak future I can perceive endlessly before me, I can at least take solace in the fact that my ability to discern mayonnaise from other salad dressing products is safely intact.

Mayonnaise is egg butter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

Clapping my hands furiously trying to save Peter Pan's partially hydrogenated vegetable oil blend with artificial flavor and color added

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Upsettingly similar to butter.