Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

not it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

I guess it doesn't say a billionaire of what. Years from now a byob poster gets a billion spiders dumped on them from the sky and they are left wondering why in horror, and what they did to deserve this.

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Nov 29, 2020

Twenty Four

spider billionaire, warning

Twenty Four

Glutes Are Great posted:

Thinking about mining this just after this very post

Twenty Four

pots

Twenty Four

omw

Twenty Four

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Comrades, I think it is time we collectivize our posting and distribute the wealth evenly among the posters.

I could consider this...

Twenty Four

The "what you get a billion of" still seems in the air, but, once again, going for it!

Twenty Four

*rolls dice*

Twenty Four

Im posting on the internet

Twenty Four

not hard enough

Twenty Four

Teddy Thunders posted:

That was RUDE and UNCALLED FOR.

just like Ray from Achewood, acting like a Rude Dude

Twenty Four

*completely uncontroversial opinion*

Twenty Four

not it

Twenty Four

Twenty Four

^^^ cool

Twenty Four

sill not it!

Twenty Four

:same:

Twenty Four

At least I will get a "participation" award.

Twenty Four

butts

Twenty Four

not even about this thread, but only in byob can you make a post that just says "butts" and get quadruple quoted lol. i love this place

Twenty Four

Barking Gecko posted:

Please reconsider spending your money on corn thrones.

what about another corn train?

Twenty Four

*digs a post hole and jams a post in there*

Twenty Four

I got the silver ticket

Twenty Four

Thinking about how cool of a sock puppet I could make with a billion dollars...

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

I guess it doesn't say a billionaire of what. Years from now a byob poster gets a billion spiders dumped on them from the sky and they are left wondering why in horror, and what they did to deserve this.

Twenty Four

Rarity posted:

What if the money's haunted? :ohdear:

money?

Twenty Four

If it's me, I will make Halloween (today) every day because it is the best day and fun and one of my best friends birthdays and a joy to all the children and children at heart alike! Or you can just ruin it...

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

If it's me, I will make Halloween (today) every day because it is the best day and fun and one of my best friends birthdays and a joy to all the children and children at heart alike! Or you can just ruin it...

You may not have been the first, and likely not the last, but you all made this happen!

However, I do think this makes me realize we should have "Halloween day" just like if you have Christmas Eve and day, but for October! And it should probably last like half a month like other holidays now because why not and Halloween is cool!

Twenty Four

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

don't want to be a downer for anyone in the billionaire thread, but halloween is ~365 days away. just thought you should know that

:(

Twenty Four

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'm sorry, i have absolutely no control over it (yet, because i've yet to receive my billions)

you have my vote again!

Twenty Four

So much for "Always Halloween" I did my best...

Twenty Four

Early here time wise but usually late for me so it could go other way, but I appreciate you holding down the fort!

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

Once again, the promise of money is tearing us apart. If I win this I'm going to throw it all into the sea!

with the byob font at first I read that as "I'm going to throw it all into the seal" and I thought "solid move, solid". Not even trying to post last, just enjoyed the idea of throwing a billion dollars into an animal like a seal

Twenty Four

Zil posted:

Everyone who has posted before this post is amazing.

Thanks!

Twenty Four

Posting in stead of my friend Shannon, this one's for her

Twenty Four

Bright Bart posted:

Sending angry Tweets at @Forbes from space to complain that I am only the 31th "Richest Man on Earth" while I am currently the richest man on Mars and that should be its own list.

Thinking about how the real tragedy of the movie "The Martian" is how Matt Damon was the poorest man on Mars by default.

Twenty Four

Zil posted:

I'll help, someone grab me a sponge.

Here ya go! *hands you a sponge*

Twenty Four

loopsheloop posted:

If I dont post its like losing money!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Oh sorry, y’all don’t have tickets to the thread? I am the only official authorized ticket vendor for this thread and tickets cost one hundred million dollars and are non refundable. Cash only, no checks, the line starts over there.

I'm skeptical but if this is real I will pay you back when I win.