Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

Things are looking grim.

Rarity posted:

Turn on your monitor

Being in byob, reading byob, maybe the nicest that phrase has ever been said :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

What's going on? Where am I?

Twenty Four

Rarity posted:

Huh I would not have guessed that

We like fun? Good guess!

Twenty Four

Andoman posted:

I was going to post something witty here and then I remembered I’m not funny so I didn’t.

If half the people like half the posts I make trying to be funny, that like run of the mill major league baseball batting average right there!

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

It's a sex thing.

So that's why I'm having bad luck?

Twenty Four

Twenty Four

downcat

Twenty Four

longhorse

Twenty Four

Barking Gecko posted:

Your ad here could reach tens of orbs who want to be a billionaire.

But think of the possibilities when someone hits the billion. Thats some forward thinking advertising!

Twenty Four

you cant make me! wait... dammit!

Twenty Four

I totally was!

Twenty Four

Nitr0 posted:

did you know with a billion dollars you can make 40million a year with no effort?

counterpoint: with a billion dollars you could lose 40mil a year with minimal effort and have a hell of a time doing it!

Twenty Four

o <- it's an orb

Twenty Four

I'm not dead yet...

Twenty Four

Saoshyant posted:

Rumors of your demise may or not be exaggerated. Please check with a mirror.

Not sure if I'm dead or a vampire or just looking at the mirror wrong... wait I think this is just a window...

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

I didn't expect Black Mirror to get so literal.

I'm lost, just posting!

Twenty Four

:justpost:

Twenty Four

Sherbert Hoover posted:

2023 is my year to win big!!!

Stoner Sloth posted:

fell right into my trap, i was already waiting for the money to arrive in 2023 and now it's all mine!

I can't say I am a winner, but I'm not dead yet. With the new year, this applies to this thread but also life in general I guess...

Twenty Four

We can agree to disagree.

Or we can agree to agree?

I like that one better!

I mean... I love you friends!

Twenty Four

It might take 100 pages of posts to raise some money in the post rush thread, but it might only take one here!

Twenty Four

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i completely forgot about this thread. fortunately i remembered just in time to be the last poster, and become--through unspecified means--a billionaire.

Congratulations, for when that post happens!

Twenty Four

Sherbert Hoover posted:

But if I never post how can I win??

Can't win if ya don't play!

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

Can't win if ya don't play!

Dang, I was ridin' high for like two and a half weeks there!

Twenty Four

Stoner Sloth posted:

sorry to leave you hanging like that!

Almost a week that time... Not as exciting though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Stoner Sloth posted:

probably need a tolerance break from posting itt, don't worry pal i'll save your spot :evilbuddy:

Thanks!