Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Become Your Own Billionaire

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

just got back from changing my name legally to 'The last person to'

check & mate :smuggo:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

So, the last person, in order to post itt you need to become a billionaire. Sorry. It's the rules

but the thread says will so i just need to kick back and wait for op to make me a billionaire or they're breaking the rules!

thanks op, let me know when i can quit my job at the dicksucking factory (to pursue my dream of opening a range of fancy, five star dicksuckery of the highest quality for discerning clientele)

Stoner Sloth

did someone win yet?

Stoner Sloth

Jinh posted:

I'm about to once everyone else is done posting

woah, nice work friend!

Stoner Sloth

im worried that being a billionaire would ruin good posters, fortunately i am not a good poster so i'll jump on this grenade for you friends!

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

I'm too good a poster to let money ruin me

drat it Rarity, that's not a risk we can afford to take!

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

Wait is this a trick? :thunkher:

playing a trick on a fellow yobber? that's just terrible.

Mods?? please immediately close thread without allowing further posts to prevent this kind of malarkey from reoccuring!

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

Yes I completely agree

thanks friend!

Stoner Sloth

so we good to close it now?

Stoner Sloth

alexandriao posted:

please let it be me.

i want to do a scrooge mcduck

if i win then anyone from byob who wants can come do this, then will donate to treasure bear to help them have enough treasure (i know it's not enough but still)

Stoner Sloth

it's really encouraging to see everyone posting together, maybe the real prize was friendship all along?

Stoner Sloth

monday, i've got wednesday on my mind

Stoner Sloth

In BY OB (i love you all)

Stoner Sloth

better luck next time friend, condolences!

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

Turns out it was me this whole time #blessed

#congrats

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth

i will set up a nut fund

a foundation dedicated to freeing nut

i will hire sky writers to plaster nut all through the cities and towns that the mods dwell in

i will never let them forget and make sure that nut is constantly in their face and on their mind!

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

I'm gonna split the money with brand new forums user pecan, whom I am adopting as my very own newbie :angel:

adopting a new poster is admirable

but i would use the money to set up a not for profit, new poster mentoring charity that would see new posters paired with experienced ones in memory of forum's poster nut so as to preserve their legacy

Stoner Sloth

Twenty Four posted:

I guess it doesn't say a billionaire of what. Years from now a byob poster gets a billion spiders dumped on them from the sky and they are left wondering why in horror, and what they did to deserve this.

poasting cause i like spiders!! :peanut:

Stoner Sloth

thanks for saving this spot for me to post friend, nice work!

Stoner Sloth

Congratulations Stoner Sloth! If anyone deserves it, it's you!

thanks friend!

Rarity posted:

What happened to your Christmas spirit BYOB? :qq:

aww don't worry buddy, i will definitely send you a christmas present with some of my winnings!

Stoner Sloth

nice work folks

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Looks like we can close the thread now, I've arrived.

this seems fair

Stoner Sloth

alright so we closing the thread then?

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Yup it's closed now, nobody else post

hmm still seems open, just to clarify nobody post after this and close thread please GaG - we're done!

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Oops, missed one. Glad it's settled.

yep, all settled and noone needs to post itt more starting now!

Stoner Sloth

you're right SWR, i think this thread has brought out the worst tendencies - we should close it now just to be safe and reflect on how greed is a damaging influence in our society

Stoner Sloth

Glutes Are Great posted:

That's why I won't post in this thread

and that's why i've always maintained that you're a shining beacon to the rest of us friend

Stoner Sloth

Barking Gecko posted:

I'm lurking this thread in solidarity with GaG.

together we can make a difference

Stoner Sloth

good choice of necro thread imo

Stoner Sloth

hi friend!

Maybe the real billions were the posts we made along the way.

:hmmyes:

Stoner Sloth

nut posted:

can someone hurry up and get the last post so i know who to be nicest to

i'm trying to bud!

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

You can close the thread now

:agreed: no need for anyone to even post in it any more says i

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Agreed! Thank you all for coming, see you in the next thread!

And thanks to you friend!

Stoner Sloth

Comrades, I think it is time we collectivize our posting and distribute the wealth evenly among the posters.

seize the means of post production

Stoner Sloth

Teddy Thunders posted:

What if I seize it and redistribute it to two brand new tiddies and rear end implants but also feeding and clothing and housing every person in my town

But dem tiddies

buy rear end implants an account and make them a mod imo

Stoner Sloth

Teddy Thunders posted:

rear end implants would be a great username tbh

:hmmyes:

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

Don't worry I'm on the case. I'll post all day if I have to to get this job done

im doing my part!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

RickRogers posted:

Well we are trapped under the rubble of this thread now, I hope you are happy.

:rip:

don't worry friend, i'll use my winnings to dig you out of there!