Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1393208622054842368

Well gee wiz, I wonder why AOC wants absolutely nothing to do with this lunatic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1393209655162253316
loving lol

Megera
Sep 9, 2008

Steadiman posted:

The entire GOP is full of large adult bullies and no one is stopping them lol

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Megera posted:

The entire GOP is full of large adult bullies and no one is stopping them lol

Literally schoolyard bullshit. This stuff and sniping back and forth on twitter is inexcusable for elected goddamn officials.

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

:five:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Steadiman posted:

Jfc. This nut job is going to just open fire in the middle of a meeting one day isn’t she?

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Would it be fair to call Israel religious extremists? Or perhaps terrorists?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Jfc. This nut job is going to just open fire in the middle of a meeting one day isn’t she?

Luckily Boebert will be there to stop her.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Philthy posted:

Hey, if chuds want to keep going with that hoax poo poo at this point, I'm all for it. I just want a viral video of when they see their hospital bills and end up throwing themselves off a cliff because they can't pay it while screaming Trump.

The more it spreads the more variants that pop up and the more likely this pandemic will remain a pandemic.

They will die and take a lot of us with them.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Strong Sauce posted:

also btw the part about the cigarette is not true. they're still figuring out what caused the gas to ignite... but it wasn't a cigarette

https://youtu.be/yf6jk8l1pmw

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

low key sex master posted:

Fauci isn't the head of the CDC

Or are you just the same type of person who blames the DNC for meddling in senate races because you have no clue how poo poo actually works and you need to find someone to blame so you pick a random name out of your hat

Here ya go dipshit

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/stat...ingawful.com%2F

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

I would say that Israel has aims to be the 4th Reich.

The "crack" on the Memphis bridge.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Johnny Aztec posted:

What's the problem? Your free to only go on bridges that have been properly maintained. That's what freedom is!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Johnny Aztec posted:

I was very confused because I hadn't scrolled all the way down and was like, "What is this picture of and how does it relate to the Israeli-Palestinian situation?" I thought it was a scale model of something at first.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Batterypowered7 posted:

I was very confused because I hadn't scrolled all the way down and was like, "What is this picture of and how does it relate to the Israeli-Palestinian situation?" I thought it was a scale model of something at first.

I probably should have made it 2 separate posts. The Bridge that connects between Memphis and Arkansas was discussed earlier, and they had released a new picture.

INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK!

The bridge is either going to need a massive retro-fit, or a retro-fit bandaid, so the bridge can be used while they build a new bridge.

I don't know much about the other bridge. It wasn't the main traffic bridge.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Religious? No. IIRC half of Israelis identify as atheists.

It is a state in which the powerful military and security apparatus have had oversized influence in politics, and a right-wing nationalist/populist party managed to hold onto power for years and years despite being in the minority. Kinda like the US, but on a regional scale, basically.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

Johnny Aztec posted:

Even from earlier pictures, it seemed bad and the use of "crack" didn't make sense. A crack implies that it's still attached - that poo poo snapped in two.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Steadiman posted:

"Tag you're it! You can't stay in there foreverrrrr. Come out and play!" followed by cackling laughter is some legit psycho serial killer poo poo. Incredible the Capitol police can't just come out and drag these lunatics to jail :wtc:

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
america.jpg

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1393196280248143874

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Johnny Aztec posted:

I used to cross a big bridge every day in RI and every once and awhile I'd see one of these mofos working on the edge like this or climbing up the support cable and it'd instantly make my palms sweaty.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Hazo posted:

"Tag you're it! You can't stay in there foreverrrrr. Come out and play!" followed by cackling laughter is some legit psycho serial killer poo poo. Incredible the Capitol police can't just come out and drag these lunatics to jail :wtc:

If it wasn't already incredibly obvious, this right here would show the GOP has lost control of the party.

I mean, she did get removed from all committees, but she is STILL IN OFFICE.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

"Won't someone please think of the guns? What will Armalite do when they're not allowed to sell their tools of destruction and murder to the general public? Think of all those lost jobs! :qq:" - Something like 40% of the population of the US.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I can't say I've ever really thought about it, but I also can't say I'm surprised to find out Rob Schneider is an insane stupid ratlicker chud:

https://twitter.com/RobSchneider/status/1392964990261415937?s=20

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Hazo posted:

I can't say I've ever really thought about it, but I also can't say I'm surprised to find out Rob Schneider is an insane stupid ratlicker chud:

No idea if he's a chud, but he's definitely been anti-vaxx for a long time.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

The Last Call posted:

Based on the reactions of people during this pandemic should such a thing ever happen we are truly doomed.

Fungus is natural, vaccines aren't! Fungus over 5G nanobots, all hail the fungus!!

Mistle posted:

Best part is the number of employees that will keep using the mask anyway because 1) they understand that getting mildly sick from some idiot chud still sucks rear end and 2) they don't have to fake smile these rear end in a top hat customers if they're wearing a mask.

Wearing a mask is pretty drat uncomfortable while doing physical labor though. It gets hot, stuffy, itchy and uncomfortable. Personally I'd rather smile. Or not smile and dare them to complain

Jesus wept

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Yes, but you can't have that conversation because Hitler hosed that all up.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Steadiman posted:

we exist in a goddamn cartoon lol

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Hazo posted:

capitol police are beyond useless at stopping dangerous lunatics from harassing politicians? surely you're not serious. capitol police would never

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

Johnny Aztec posted:

Biden's goons engineered this crack so he can push his wasteful infrastructure bill

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Shanghaied posted:

What's the difference?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Majorie Taylor Greene is a 46 year old woman who acts like a middle school mean girl and literally does not understand her own job or the government she was elected to be a part of.

She most closely aligns with the modern GOP and conservatism in general.

holy lol but also holy poo poo

frh
Dec 6, 2014

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

"Won't someone please think of the guns? What will Armalite do when they're not allowed to sell their tools of destruction and murder to the general public? Think of all those lost jobs! :qq:" - Something like 40% of the population of the US.

Chuds when Twinkies closed up shop a few years ago:"This is all the bakery union's fault!!"

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Rob Schneider is a huge chud. Probably because the only person willing to hire him, Kevin James, is also a huge chud

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Q: How can citizens remove a malfeasant president?

A: Well, Jake, they will not be able to. You're gonna be depending on Congress being honest enough to impeach a criminal POTUS.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

lol I wonder what level of compliance is required to prevent another outbreak at projected vaccination rates

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Shanghaied posted:

Some say he’s even more anti-vax than he is anti-comedy, which is impressive.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

A Fancy Hat posted:

Majorie Taylor Greene is a 46 year old woman who acts like a middle school mean girl and literally does not understand her own job or the government she was elected to be a part of.

She most closely aligns with the modern GOP and conservatism in general.

holy lol but also holy poo poo

remembering she tried to draft articles of impeachment the moment biden was inaugurated and gave up because it was too hard and loling

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Meloncholric posted:

remembering she tried to draft articles of impeachment the moment biden was inaugurated and gave up because it was too hard and loling

Couldn't be bothered to read a 14 page document which was the subject matter for her proposed psycho debate

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Just rolling through life, not a thought in your head, getting elected and supporting an attempted coup. That's the American Dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Hazo posted:

I loving hate how smug he always has to act. Chudly Chudsworth the 7th is only still acting due to Billy Madison's pity.