Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1312017598981304320?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

feels good to laugh again

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
What a thing to wake up to.

Good morning lol thread! Good morning world! Good morning everyone!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/simonowens/status/1312018766142865411?s=20

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Trump's final act is bankrupting his own golf club because he killed off all the members.

LOL

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Zurtilik posted:

Is LIKE A DOG something he says a lot or was there one particularly bad instance of it being used? I feel like the memory is tickling my brain but I can't quite remember.

he says it a lot, it's like his favourite phrase to mean 'inhuman' or 'inhumane'

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

I hope they're better at this then they are at basketball prediction models

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Zurtilik posted:

Idk. I'd probably stick to the :decorum: too if I were a legit politician. Especially since I need to have normies like me enough to go out and vote.

I'm sure Bernie would release an equally 'nice' statement if he were front runner. Hell, they do that poo poo in dictatorships.

Until we can all accept :decorum: is dumb, a certain amount is needed.

He could've at least put in some passive aggressive jab about Trump downplaying the virus.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Low energy. Sad

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Zurtilik posted:

Is LIKE A DOG something he says a lot or was there one particularly bad instance of it being used? I feel like the memory is tickling my brain but I can't quite remember.

It’s a thing he’s said often when saying something negative about someone. I remember the Access Hollywood tape had him talking about going furniture shopping with a female co-host of Access Hollywood and saying, “I moved on her like a dog,” but he got nowhere with her.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/BresPolitico/status/1312015772705845250?s=19

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

illustration of Hope Hicks' coronavirus farts entering his mouth and nose

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1312015897805099008?s=20

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

These are literally the same odds that Trump suffers severe diarrhea from covid given his age and obesity

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

https://twitter.com/iamKimRL/status/1311901236082298880

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

It's* Happening**

* 2016 again
** LOL we're doomed

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
lol

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Please lord Jesus and god in holy heaven and pearly gates please please release me from this bond

Also lol

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

The end of 2020 is in sight and here I am feeling a tiny bit of hope building again. Why do I do this to myself, especially when the next major news story is going to be something like "Biden has died stepping out of the bath tub".

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Huh weird I remember the same guys doing the same thing 4 years ago and how did that work for us?

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Zurtilik posted:

I remember kicked out like a dog, fired like a dog, dumped like a dog, begging for money like a dog, disloyal like a dog. He said Ted Cruz lies like a dog. Someone else (Mitt?) choked like a dog.

The idea of another living creature having unconditional love and devotion is so alien to Trump that he regards dogs as the lowest of the low.

I don't think he's ever had a pet, because what's the point of caring for another creature if you can't grift it or profit financially from it?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Send some thoughts and prayers to the nurse who has to deal with the baby king while he's sick. I can't imagine a worse patient.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Der Shovel posted:

Huh weird I remember the same guys doing the same thing 4 years ago and how did that work for us?

Yup 2016 exactly the same as 2020

Totally the same no differences

2016 = 2020 = 2016

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/1312021288894988289?s=21

Lol one by one

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

InternetJunky posted:

The end of 2020 is in sight and here I am feeling a tiny bit of hope building again. Why do I do this to myself, especially when the next major news story is going to be something like "Biden has died stepping out of the bath tub".

Enjoy that feeling now because there is no God and Trump will most certainly make a full and speedy recovery.

Also Biden will die from an infected hangnail.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The Republican Virus

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Son of Rodney posted:

Boris Johnson was knocked the gently caress out by this and needed a long time to return to normal health, let's hope trump has a similar progression. I this short before the election just being bed ridden for a few weeks has a huge impact.

But in general: lol

and Boris is nearly 20 years younger than Trump.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Ronna McDaniel sounds like a person who said “Ronald McDonald” with a couple burgers in their mouth.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Hope's whole "What are we supposed to do, not hug the soldiers??" thing is exactly why poo poo like this spreads. Yes, you dumb broad, don't hug the loving soldiers and put both you and them at risk. Everybody in the world is making sacrifices to avoid catching the plague, you don't get to eschew these rules because you're rich and famous.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Der Shovel posted:

Eh... I get it. But Hillary never did better than 73% chance to win on the fivethirtyeight model, never broke 50% in the national poll, and Biden’s led Trump the entire time whereas Trump and Hillary traded leads a few times. Biden’s also raising way more money than her, and most of that is small online donations, which is a measure of enthusiasm.

2020 is not 2016. No one thinks the House is going to the Republicans, and that’s a pretty good indication of how the Presidential election will go. (Keeping in mind that the current House districts were gerrymandered by Republicans in 2010 to maximize their House seats, it’s actually pretty amazing Dems have a 40 seat advantage.)

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

hillaryous clinton posted:

Has anyone said "like a dog" yet?

LIKE A DOG

:dukedog:

hillaryous clinton
May 11, 2003

super dynamic
Taco Defender

Zurtilik posted:

Just search this page: http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Roni McDoni

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

explosivo posted:

Hope's whole "What are we supposed to do, not hug the soldiers??" thing is exactly why poo poo like this spreads. Yes, you dumb broad, don't hug the loving soldiers and put both you and them at risk. Everybody in the world is making sacrifices to avoid catching the plague, you don't get to eschew these rules because you're rich and famous.

I don’t think she’s rich just stupid.

The same could be said for the Trumps I guess.

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhmv40SBzS4
Timestamp 1:20

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Jesus...

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!