Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

ilmucche posted:

Quoting this for later before it gets buried under a thousand posts

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/iRNFLsp.mp4

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

He's not even in office yet and is already demanding 15 bucks an hour minimum wage. It's single handedly going to be the greatest piece of legislation to help the middle class short of getting rid of right to work laws federally.

I suppose this would also completely shift the tipping industry.

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
How's that back feelin' stabbed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWadLJcYRgY

skyelevator
Apr 12, 2020

haha whats that from?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Uh oh

https://twitter.com/donwinslow/status/1349630091798564864?s=19
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1349683769540833281?s=19

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol. Remember when these chuds made the "okay" hand sign a white power symbol as a joke? But just like every "ironically" racist thing they do it was just regular racist?

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Wifi Toilet posted:

Political experience is overrated. I'd rather have a real person represent me, not a professional politician. I mean the current president of the United States had never held an elected office before and he's been fine, right? Guys?

I like how people bitch about Biden having been in politics for over thirty years and "has done nothing". I dunno, Delaware seems to be a pretty prosperous state.

Mitch on the other hand

Only registered members can see post attachments!

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Quoting this so I can easily find it later

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I like how people bitch about Biden having been in politics for over thirty years and "has done nothing". I dunno, Delaware seems to be a pretty prosperous state.

Mitch on the other hand

Still depresses me that my home state is worse than Kentucky in education. The southwest is doomed.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I know! He did that crime bill back in 1994, plus he raped a lady too.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

LOL!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mitch on the other hand

I am going to be fair to Mitch here, the job of a senator is not to improve those, it is to accurately represent those

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Dissapointed Owl posted:

I suppose this would also completely shift the tipping industry.

There's several jobs that tipping is expected that are allowed to pay under min wage, the tips + wage must be more than minimum wage.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

What the gently caress, New Zealand?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the president of the united states can walk down ramps and drink a glass of water with one hand

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

mono posted:

Good to see the world is becoming presidential

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Cacafuego posted:

When was fake Melanie? Fake ness obvious by the smile

There were .. 3 different secret service agents (?) who had to pretend to be Melianna? Some of the pictures were pretty funny. I wonder if some goon can repost..

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

mono posted:

Quoting this so I can easily find it later

Thst tweet about the dumbest day in American history, being eclipsed by every other subsequent day in American history is the most relevant tweet of all time.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

mono posted:

Hasn't new zealand done an amazing job at fighting covid? What are these people protesting?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

mono posted:

I'm starting to this this is going to be what entirely defines the decade. The 1900s got the roaring 20s we're getting the racist 20s.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

pixaal posted:

There's several jobs that tipping is expected that are allowed to pay under min wage, the tips + wage must be more than minimum wage.

This poo poo needs to loving stop too, no job should underpay their employees and make the customers pay their wages. Even smaller, non-franchise restaurants. If you can't afford to pay your own employees, don't own a loving business.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

ilmucche posted:

Hasn't new zealand done an amazing job at fighting covid? What are these people protesting?

They beat Covid, but haven't figured out a cure for brain worms yet

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Blitter posted:

There were .. 3 different secret service agents (?) who had to pretend to be Melianna? Some of the pictures were pretty funny. I wonder if some goon can repost..

Joe Biden is gonna find a room with all the extra Melanias after Trump forgets to take them

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

King Vidiot posted:

This poo poo needs to loving stop too, no job should underpay their employees and make the customers pay their wages. Even smaller, non-franchise restaurants. If you can't afford to pay your own employees, don't own a loving business.

I agree, I'm just saying it wont have the effect they implied.

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

ilmucche posted:

I'm gonna assume it's because the response to covid mildly inconvenienced them somehow and they'd rather people just loving died.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
loving hell I'd already forgotten the tiny desk.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

the high lol point for me was the time a kid handed him a maga hat to autograph, Trump signed it, and instead of handing it back to the kid he threw it into the crowd

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Also NZ

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

mono posted:

Also NZ

Hang on are people getting stuck in strong winds and choking on their masks in there or something?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

mono posted:

What's that one sign? The woman is a gay Nazi?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

mono posted:

Watching the spread of brain worms these past four years has been fascinating and terrifying. We need some psychologists to study all the chuds they're rounding up after the Capitol coup and report their findings.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

mono posted:

Also NZ

The Trumgo Virus is spreading.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

mono posted:

NZ is natural beauty, sheep, unemployed, and billionaire apocalypse bunkers staffed with security with bombs implanted in their brains to prevent their otherwise inevitable uprising along with the rest of the world, in that order. I loved it though, it’s very good in terms of country.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Meloncholric posted:

the president of the united states can walk down ramps and drink a glass of water with one hand

I love water, okay, love the water and love drinking it as well. In fact, they did... they did a thing called a scan, they scanned the brain. My brain. And they said the water level was incredible, quite frankly the most incredible amount from the standpoint of water. And that's not even talking of the ramps, we speak so much about ramps. You're not allowed to talk about walls, oh no, the radical left hates walls but loves houses. They build houses with walls, did you know this?

I'm a building guy, I'm a wall guy, and that's... I know how things are built. Which is, again, that's... I know ramps. I love 'em. They are much better than stairs, awful stairs, nobody likes stairs. You try walking up them, your body hurts so very much, and you can't do it very fast. And you need to go fast, very fast, or else your father will catch up to you. And he's a person that never gets tried, not now, because he's not so much a person, is he? No, not so... okay. Okay. Impeached twice, that's fine. I'm not paying Rudy for this, he knows it and he's... he's not doing so well, leaking out of his wherever.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

You Are A Elf posted:

lol lost the popular vote TWICE

lol impeached TWICE

:lol: just :lol:

The Presidency was Trumps participation trophy.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Soon those New Zealanders will be craving Filet-O-Fish and making GBS threads their pants

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Soon those New Zealanders will be craving Filet-O-Fish and making GBS threads their pants

Going to cry when they intentionally go sneak into the US to bring Covid back to own the libs or whatever.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Meanwhile on Thedonald.win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gallilee
Jul 24, 2001

Imagine when you're about to get your dick sucked by the alien from aliens and she's like "ahaha guess i gotta bring out my little mouth for this one"
I've been a bit constipated since christmas. Should I start eating fillet-o-fish, will that help? Seem to work for Trump.