Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I'm the user who came to the Trump thread and demanded EVERYONE ELSE start behaving and posting the way he likes because talking doodoo about Trump makes his feelings feel icky.

lol

Ok, Karen. Go cry your ignorance out elsewhere, though. I get sympathy-embarrassment for others and you're being just... oof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I am actually, literally surprised that once Trump lost the presidency, he didn't just keep holding rallies etc. and just continually touring the country.

I meanm he could charge for attendance, and the CHUDS would pay. He wouldn't have to do much more that walk out, say "Biden is bad." and he would get the cheers and adulation he craves. And hey, if the Republicans want in on it, they could still use him as a distraction from their real evil, or use him to give themselves a popularity/publicity bump by appearing as a guest on one of his rallies and saying "I also think Biden is bad." to rapturous cheers.

The only reason I can think of that he isn't doing this is, he can't charge the overhead costs to the US taxpayer anymore.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Lazyfire posted:

Do I give a gently caress what the people at Wal-Mart think?

i mean, its up to you i guess

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Trump is proof that we don't need monuments to remember our mistakes. We don't even have his tweets anymore, but that era is seared into our souls.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

TheKevman posted:

Just another brick in the Walmart.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

In the same way Trungus can't give a thumbs up or stand up straight or walk like a normal human being, here is is also loving up a Seig Heil

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Grammarchist posted:

Trump is proof that we don't need monuments to remember our mistakes. We don't even have his tweets anymore, but that era is seared into our souls.

Those types of monuments aren't for us. They're for the people who don't like no book learnin but really want a shiny object or picture to look at instead. Something to remind them of their collective hatred and crimes displayed in a simple fashion so no difficult "words" need to get involved.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

BrigadierSensible posted:

The only reason I can think of that he isn't doing this is, he can't charge the overhead costs to the US taxpayer anymore.

It’s possible he hasn’t had rallies because his health was hosed up - either from being pumped full of steroids for longer than advisable or just from being keyed up non-stop for the months between the election and the inauguration.

He looked like he lost a ton of weight for a while there, but seems to be gaining it back. So they might be thinking he’ll be healthy enough to go on tour in the summer.

:lol:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Wait... I know I just posted a lot but I'm sitting outside at a place eating some tots, spotted a sticker on a pole that reminded me of this thread, but now I'm a bit confused. Why is there a Union Jack Confederate flag? I'm missing something obvious, I think.

ACAB unless they're British?

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 02:15 on May 18, 2021

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

BrigadierSensible posted:

I am actually, literally surprised that once Trump lost the presidency, he didn't just keep holding rallies etc. and just continually touring the country.

I meanm he could charge for attendance, and the CHUDS would pay. He wouldn't have to do much more that walk out, say "Biden is bad." and he would get the cheers and adulation he craves. And hey, if the Republicans want in on it, they could still use him as a distraction from their real evil, or use him to give themselves a popularity/publicity bump by appearing as a guest on one of his rallies and saying "I also think Biden is bad." to rapturous cheers.

its definitely because there's a cost to it now since he has to charter his own plane and actually pay the venue and the city for the overtime protection they'd need for a POTUS. and this time he can't stiff them on the bill... (or more accurately, people who got stiffed by him won't work for him anymore especially now since he's not the president).

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Catastrophe posted:

Wait... I know I just posted a lot but I'm sitting outside at a place eating some tots, spotted a sticker on a pole that reminded me of this thread, but now I'm a bit confused. Why is there a Union Jack? I'm missing something obvious, I think.

That's not a Union Jack

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Catastrophe posted:

Wait... I know I just posted a lot but I'm sitting outside at a place eating some tots, spotted a sticker on a pole that reminded me of this thread, but now I'm a bit confused. Why is there a Union Jack? I'm missing something obvious, I think.

it looks like the dukes of hazard flag on top of the general lee?

edit: by the way follow me here for a second: why the gently caress don't the chuds fly the betsy ross circle flag? it's also a rebel flag. i mean just from a basic marketing standpoint compared to the loving confederate flag...

InsertPotPun fucked around with this message at 02:16 on May 18, 2021

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Catastrophe posted:

It's the Confederate flag. It's saying the policing institution is racist.

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

“Shoo!”
- Bravest Braveheart from the Braveheart movie

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Guys I'm blind.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

It's a slightly-less-inflammatory version of this:

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
Tom Morello summed it up 147 years ago:
https://twitter.com/tmorello/status/1347357368095444992?s=20

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1394456441868767233

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

twistedmentat posted:

Remember when he pooped himself when going to a tree lighting ceremony? That was pretty good.

Thirding Cop Out just for Tracy Morgan. It feels redundant to bring up 30 Rock because he gives his all in every single episode.

Tracy Morgan is a genius. Who else could just drop their name as being Pumpkin Escobar and have it be entirely plausible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8b0XhAoWxg

Dude got 90 million bucks from Wal-Mart. There's a lawyer in Ontario who took Walmart for 1.7 million in a wrongful dismissal and it didn't take a car accident and a coma to get. Anyone who gets money out of the Waltons' pocket is alright in my books

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
How does that ditz look like a 19 year old *and* an annoying 65 year old simultaneously???

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

olylifter posted:

Tracy Morgan is a genius. Who else could just drop their name as being Pumpkin Escobar and have it be entirely plausible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8b0XhAoWxg

Dude got 90 million bucks from Wal-Mart. There's a lawyer in Ontario who took Walmart for 1.7 million in a wrongful dismissal and it didn't take a car accident and a coma to get. Anyone who gets money out of the Waltons' pocket is alright in my books

He also went on a homophobic rant at a comedy show where he called gay men "pussies" and said if his son was gay he would stab him.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

muscles like this! posted:

He also went on a homophobic rant at a comedy show where he called gay men "pussies" and said if his son was gay he would stab him.

Let he who has never gone on a homophobic rant that included threatening to stab his son cast the first stone.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Batterypowered7 posted:

Let he who has never gone on a homophobic rant that included threatening to stab his son cast the first stone.

<loads up the Stone-o-Matic 500> See the thing is sure, its more expensive than hand throwing a single stone, but the savings on volume are ridiculous

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

quote:

New York Magazine reporter Olivia Nuzzi revealed that while meeting Giuliani for Bloody Marys, she saw, "in one hand, he clutched three phones of varying sizes. Two of the devices were unlocked, their screens revealing open tabs and a barrage of banner notifications as they knocked into each other and reacted to Giuliani's grip."

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Get this man a Jitterbug, God drat.

pantsofdoom
Nov 20, 2003

i like pants

InsertPotPun posted:

it looks like the dukes of hazard flag on top of the general lee?

edit: by the way follow me here for a second: why the gently caress don't the chuds fly the betsy ross circle flag? it's also a rebel flag. i mean just from a basic marketing standpoint compared to the loving confederate flag...

it's because they hate brown people, specifically.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Fistboy posted:

No insults. We have our own opinions. You have yours. I have mine.

"Opinions are like dads: They proudly work the glory hole at the Texas Roadhouse."
-- Greg Gutfeld

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1394466381047996417?s=21

Even for Junior this is a superb level of unawareness.

Vaccine-hesitant Americans list false side effects among concerns: poll

quote:

Among the 1,061 people in the survey who say they are unlikely to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and listed side effects as a concern, 60 percent named blood clots, which have indeed been reported in extremely rare cases. But 24 percent listed infertility, and just as many cited potential birth defects, which are not considered possible from any of the vaccines that have been approved.

Twenty-two percent said they were concerned about potentially getting cancer from their coronavirus vaccine, another false side effect.

Approximately 65 percent of baby boomers and half of Generation Z respondents said they were concerned about potential flu-like symptoms, which are possible after the shots.

I was honestly surprised 5G and Mark of the Beast weren’t top choices. Maybe there’s actual hope for a real vaccination educational campaign.

https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/1394480394838360068?s=21

quote:

A Black Indianapolis homeowner who had a nagging suspicion her house was low-balled during two appraisals in 2020 went to great lengths to conceal her race on a third. She removed photos of herself and her relatives and had a white friend pose as her brother for the appraiser’s home visit.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1394300925418803201?s=21

He must have been hanging around Mike Pence. :horse:

Fistboy
Oct 24, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

armchairyoda posted:

A rare near miss from the Fistboy.

A near miss of hateful speech.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Fistboy posted:

Eh bringing in parents. Cheap move. You can do better.

Oh my god it’s like watching a train wreck, what the hell man you need something better to do than whatever you think this is.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

wa27 posted:

Get this man a Jitterbug, God drat.

One button to call his lawyer, one button to call a random reporter, one button to call his Russian mob boss.

None of the buttons are labelled in anyway.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

It’s possible he hasn’t had rallies because his health was hosed up - either from being pumped full of steroids for longer than advisable or just from being keyed up non-stop for the months between the election and the inauguration.

He looked like he lost a ton of weight for a while there, but seems to be gaining it back. So they might be thinking he’ll be healthy enough to go on tour in the summer.

You’re telling me that fat gently caress evaded death’s grasp AGAIN?! What an rear end in a top hat!

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
One of Rudy's phones is just so he can answer it with "How'd you get this number?!" in front of other people.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

madmatt112 posted:

You’re telling me that fat gently caress evaded death’s grasp AGAIN?! What an rear end in a top hat!

We have revolutionized prolonging the end-of-life decline of rich fucks. Adelson took years to die of lymphoma. Rush took over a year to die of stage 4 lung cancer, during which he was working on the radio. Charles Koch is 85 and Rupert Murdoch is 90.

Once you’re in the pantheon of “the rich,” not even death can touch you. Even if you’re only fake-rich, apparently.

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!

Chuds McGreedy posted:

Somebody save this geriatric old man from his wack rear end presidential prison

I've never seen more than the one picture of him doing the thumbs up in the car before... Also his mouth is open in all of them?
Does this mean that he was trying to pose and say things through thick rear end bullet proof glass not once, but multiple times??
Lol.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Fistboy posted:

I never said that. Someone else assumed that about me.

Boy you're straight dumb as dirt, ain't ya?

Too stupid to present an actual opinion but seemingly spurred on by a vague feeling that there are things that you need to defend, even though you don't understand them. Lmao

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Fistboy posted:

No insults. We have our own opinions. You have yours. I have mine.

True, it's like the saying goes, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Except yours are particularly lovely.

Just like the 45th president of the USA! LOL

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Whatever place you finish you can still be president.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

TheKevman posted:

Hold on. Juanitas are the best tortilla chips so you can't throw shade at (excessive) taste. And their Chilipeno chips are the best chips ever made so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

TheKevman posted: