Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Veronica Wolski, Woman Who QAnoners Demanded Hospital Treat COVID With Ivermectin, Dies

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-veronica-wolski-chicago-hospital-ivermectin-1628348

A woman who became the center of a harassment campaign against a Chicago hospital as QAnon supporters demanded they treat her COVID-19 diagnosis with ivermectin has died, according to reports.

Veronica Wolski, a popular QAnon advocate best known for hanging banners from a bridge in Chicago, died in the early hours of Monday morning after spending weeks in hospital with COVID-19.

Her death was announced on Telegram by conspiracy theorist Lin Wood, one of the biggest and most influential QAnon supporters. Wood previously urged his 814,000 Telegram followers to ring up the Amita Health Resurrection Medical Center and demand that Wolski be treated with ivermectin instead of approved and tested drugs or vaccines.

Tributes were also paid to Wolski on other QAnon telegram channels and Twitter following reports of her death.

In a statement to Newsweek, Olga Solares, spokeswoman for Amita Health Resurrection Medical Center, said: "We can confirm that this patient passed away early this morning. We will not be providing any additional comment about this patient or topic."

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/...rmectin-1628348

In his post on Telegram, Wood claimed that Wolski had been murdered by the hospital for refusing to treat her COVID with ivermectin.

"I have just learned that Veronica Wolski saw the face of God this morning at 12:44 a.m.," Wood said.

"It is our responsibility to ensure that these medical murders stop NOW and the perpetrators be brought to justice.

"Veronica will be on her bridge in Heaven looking down on us. We must do our best to make sure Veronica did not leave this Earth in vain."

Just hours before reporting her death, Wood posted a video online where he called hospital staff and demanded that she be released from hospital, claiming the person on the call would be guilty of murder if she did not.

Wood also made a similar statement late on Sunday night, claiming he had spoken to Wolski's power of attorney and that Amita Resurrection Hospital and its medical providers would be "complicit in murder" if they do not immediately release Veronica to receive the medical treatment she is requesting.

https://twitter.com/JanNWolfe/statu...rmectin-1628348

Wood once again shared the hospital's phone number while encouraging his hundreds of thousands of followers to call it and "let his hospital hear your voices NOW."

Other popular QAnon supporters who encouraged their followers to harass the hospital staff into treating Wolski with ivermectin include Sidney Powell, who along with Wood attempting to claim the 2020 election was rigged with the widely dismissed "kraken" lawsuits, and former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

In a previous statement to the Chicago Sun-Times, Solares confirmed she was aware of the campaign by the QAnon supporters without addressing it directly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

And then a small Australian hacker group unlocked it themselves. Encryption is effectively unbreakable beyond a certain point but apparently there were other security flaws.

Yeah, I wasn't saying the phone was actually unassailable, just wanted to correct how the legal aspect of this issue was framed.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Hobo Clown posted:

Only Alphas take Betadine!

Alpha Eatin'
Beta Dine
Cappa MAGA
Delta Dyin'

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
WE CAN'T LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE DISEASE! *knocks back a tube of horse paste*

*Goes blind*

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

low key sex master posted:

what it says in the name ya dope

Illnesses caused by being in proximity to the fallen Twin Towers

I remember where I was when people got sick from the fallen Twin Towers

Let me tell you... 1/69

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bronze Fonz posted:

I remember where I was when people got sick from the fallen Twin Towers

Let me tell you... 1/69

all right now how do I skip to the actual recipe

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Aardvark! posted:

all right now how do I skip to the actual recipe

put potatoes in bowl and mash with fork

add a bottr

F4rt5
May 20, 2006

What app is having problems with this bigly thread? Awful on Android and the website proper loads fast as hell and without issues (for me at least)

Is the iPhone app the true lol?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Howard Stern to Joe Rogan: 'A doctor would also give you a vaccine, so why take horse-dewormer?'

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/howard-stern-joe-rogan-covid-vaccine-horse-dewormer-192053902.html

Howard Stern has no regrets over last week's colorful comments that COVID-19 vaccines should be mandatory. In fact, the shock-jock host was stunned over the "slew of publicity" he received for his remarks, saying it's something "I haven't seen ever."

On his SiriusXM show, Stern once again addressed "s***heads in our country who won't get vaccinations." He also took a shot at Joe Rogan for taking "horse-dewormer from a doctor" instead of a "cure."

"I heard Joe Rogan was saying 'What are you busting my balls [for]? I took horse de-wormer and a doctor gave it to me,'" he said on The Howard Stern Show. "Well, a doctor would also give you a vaccine, so why take horse-dewormer?"

Rogan took "all kinds of meds" after he was diagnosed with COVID-19 including ivermectin, a drug typically used in the U.S. to treat or prevent parasitic worms in animals. (The FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans. Still, Rogan slammed the media's coverage of his admission.)

Stern went on to address the blowback he received over vaccine comments on last Tuesday's show.

"All I said was everyone should get the vaccine, it should be mandatory. This brought down a slew of publicity like I haven't seen ever, it was mind-blowing. I was trying to figure it out, 'Why am I getting so much press for saying this? Is it really so wild?' All I'm doing is speaking common sense," he said. "We have a cure for this dreaded COVID and we're not taking it — take it. Make people take it the same way we take polio vaccines and every other vaccine."

Stern said "we have it so good in this country, people forgot about disease" and that there are "cures."

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

F4rt5 posted:

Is the iPhone the true lol?

FTFY

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Awful app on iPhone seems fine. :shrug:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

The Last Call posted:

Stern said "we have it so good in this country, people forgot about disease"
yup.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Aardvark! posted:

im trying to get him to be the new thread OP :ssh:

coward!!!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

War Wizard posted:

If Biden were smart he'd hide the guard in the buildings so over-confident idiots could walk right into a trap.

I'm sure there will be plenty of embedded officers, if you know what I mean

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
A story called "Are Prayer Warriors Protected by God"?

The answer is no.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
1 down 1 to go!

E: god drat this has hosed me up that I’m cheering this on but gently caress em. gently caress em to death!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ/status/1437532566945341441?s=19

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1437522618651922436

The man is right.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Did it make her rear end swell up too

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
wait a minute...if god keeps calling all these "good people" home won't the earth be left with only "bad people"???

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

“Babe, I love you but I have to call off the wedding due to your huge balls.”

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
I think I see the problem, they're supposed to inject your deltoid, not your balls.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

priznat posted:

Did it make her rear end swell up too

Drake meme with rear end implants like yeah, and vaccines because they're not natural like no.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Stoatbringer posted:

“Babe, I love you but I have to call off the wedding due to your huge balls.”

Pig inconsolable.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

InsertPotPun posted:

wait a minute...if god keeps calling all these "good people" home won't the earth be left with only "bad people"???

Reminds me of one time I was at Church when very young. They had draw Heaven, Earth and Hell to explain types of people and where they could end up based on their actions. They had drawn a ton of people in Hell, some on Earth and had completely forgot to put any in Heaven until it was pointed out in the middle of the talk.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

#teamCardiB

*shouts “Coronavirus!” several times*

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

The Last Call posted:

A story called "Are Prayer Warriors Protected by God"?

"If gods and guns ain't the answer, then it must be the devil's doing"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
god loving dammit i'm arguing with an anti-vax person and they are 100% going to bring up nick minaj's giant loving balls next time i try to argue with them. gently caress you minaj, you suck

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

The Last Call posted:

Reminds me of one time I was at Church when very young. They had draw Heaven, Earth and Hell to explain types of people and where they could end up based on their actions. They had drawn a ton of people in Hell, some on Earth and had completely forgot to put any in Heaven until it was pointed out in the middle of the talk.

"do what we say and you'll be rewarded after you die" has got to be the best grift ever invented

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1437536567107665922

I bet the cat hates them more.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/1437538408000200706

This made me lol at work, poo poo, lmao

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Reminder that she did a collab with Tekashi69 who has been convicted of multiple crimes including "felony use of child in a sexual performance" where he filmed a video involving a nude 13 year old.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

muscles like this! posted:

Reminder that she did a collab with Tekashi69 who has been convicted of multiple crimes including "felony use of child in a sexual performance" where he filmed a video involving a nude 13 year old.

Yep, she’s definite trash. A shame because I liked some of her tunes.

Also *to the tune of “another one bites the dust”*

https://twitter.com/hemantmehta/status/1437531295362404356

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

wow and she seemed so smart

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

PCR raises a good point

https://twitter.com/PostCultRev/status/1437540935621963776

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

InsertPotPun posted:

It's the rapture! :D

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/Charalanahzard/...%5Es1_&ref_url=
https://twitter.com/crissles/status...%5Es1_&ref_url=
https://twitter.com/desusnice/statu...%5Es1_&ref_url=

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Nicky Threeway is having a bad twitter day for real. LOL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

Nicky Threeway is having a bad twitter day for real. LOL!

Some savage dunking going on and I am here for it.

She can go cry in the arms of her sex offender husband tho.