Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Lol remember when Trump was President?

Oh grandpa, you and your stories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

The Last Call posted:

Hoo boy, this is one for the records.

Thinks God will help her.
Thinks the doctors is trying to murder her mother.
Doesn't understand why they can't take the hospital machines keeping her mother alive out of the hospital
Doesn't understand the doctors know more than her own lovely research and why they won't give her the "real" medicine to heal her mother
Puts ivermectin soaked rags on her mothers feet to heal her, puts more of the stuff on her body
Learns absolutely loving nothing.

lmfao the dumb gently caress who can't spell 'virus' knows more than the doctors

she's gonna have one hell of a bill waiting if they sent her to hospice too lol

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1440449779704627202

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I my current favorite line of purestrain dumbassery: 'Don't let them intubate you coz everyone who gets the vent dies'.

It's beautiful.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1440732888127791115

He would know, he looks like him.

All a drat scam, how can you watch these people and think "Yeah! God loves these people and are chosen by him."

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Outrail posted:

I my current favorite line of purestrain dumbassery: 'Don't let them intubate you coz everyone who gets the vent dies'.

It's beautiful.

I hope this later mutates to "Don't go to the hospital, the doctors are killing the unvaccinated! Just sit at home and treat yourself!"

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Oh grandpa, you and your stories

Imagine telling your grandkids millions of people ate horse paste and poo poo themselves to death for the fat man from Home Alone 2

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hobo Clown posted:

Is that to prevent Facebook's "covid misinformation" tag getting attached to the posts? I'm seeing "vyreus" and "ko vid" and can't tell if that's a workaround or if they're just dumb

Yeah I couldn't decide for sure either, but the fact that she couldn't spell any of them made me think at least some of it is intentional.

Lost it at the "MoMa" autocorrect though

Also uhhhhhhmm is it true that God always keeps his promises because he cannot lie? IS GOD NOT CAPABLE OF LYING? :thunk:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
My favorite Trump moments are him seeing the kid in the inflatable T-Rex costume, the "big water" speech, and him ripping rear end in front of Erdogan as well as Feinstein.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They just want fancy new external ventilation to drive up the value of their ventilator manufacturer shares.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Data Graham posted:

He did it specifically because he was told not to

Up yours, :airquote: miiiiister sciiiiientiiiiiiist :airquote:
That also happened with Pence at NASA.

Big sign saying DO NOT TOUCH
Pence: I'll just touch this thing because the sign says not to

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

A Fancy Hat posted:

I hope this later mutates to "Don't go to the hospital, the doctors are killing the unvaccinated! Just sit at home and treat yourself!"

Smear the horse paste all over. Alllllll ooooooooveeeeer!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Have they brought out ivermectin flavoured horse-lube yet?

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

We're 100% going to default on our debt because the republican strategy is "do the opposite of what democrats want" aren't we

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Dignity Van Houten posted:

We're 100% going to default on our debt because the republican strategy is "do the opposite of what democrats want" aren't we

Kinda, that's the chud lizard brain response. I think the real strategy is more lets completely gently caress the country up and blame Biden because our voters are that stupid

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Compromise would mean losing support from your chud base that wants to shotgun horse paste while being balls-deep in a dead raccoon.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
They should start running reverse psychology bills.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Republicans will crash the economy and make covid last forever, while some Democrats disagree, here in this Tichigan Bar and Grill, some folks feel a bit different.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

mono posted:

lmfao the dumb gently caress who can't spell 'virus' knows more than the doctors

she's gonna have one hell of a bill waiting if they sent her to hospice too lol

I mean I know most of the misspellings lately have been to get around the Facebook filters but based on some of her choices I think she may actually not know how to spell it.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

The Last Call posted:

Hoo boy, this is one for the records.

Thinks God will help her.
Thinks the doctors is trying to murder her mother.
Doesn't understand why they can't take the hospital machines keeping her mother alive out of the hospital
Doesn't understand the doctors know more than her own lovely research and why they won't give her the "real" medicine to heal her mother
Puts ivermectin soaked rags on her mothers feet to heal her, puts more of the stuff on her body
Learns absolutely loving nothing.

Surprised no one noticed that stupid cow is named Chasity, not Chastity. Clearly her stupid came direct from her stupid parents who can't spell.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Guze posted:

Yeah, the press is so loving mad they can't have those little kayefabe fights anymore

Didn't a bunch of the white house press corp go over to console the Huckster after the smoky eye comment even though she showed nothing but disdain and contempt for each and every one of them?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1440732888127791115

He would know, he looks like him.

All a drat scam, how can you watch these people and think "Yeah! God loves these people and are chosen by him."

See to me this kind of thing just proves without a doubt that these ghouls are 100% grifter con artists, because if they truly believed in a shred of Christ's teaching's or divine justice or hell, they'd know that this kind of poo poo would put them at the front of the line to be flayed and raped for all eternity.

Shame their marks can't seem to put this together.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

I think you know the answer
https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1440664054964449292

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Miss the days when random chuds would come into the thread and argue. Guess they all died off LMAO!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

Miss the days when random chuds would come into the thread and argue. Guess they all died off LMAO!

They wouldn't argue, they'd "ask questions" and get pretend to get offended when people called them on their bullshit.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Mitch being a massive loving hypocrite is less surprising than the sun rising.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

LifeSunDeath posted:

It still happens pretty regularly, which is surprising. I feel it's at least a monthly thing almost, didn't we recently have one of those "just asking questions" posters who even started an A/T thread on the subject?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Asthma group warns against social media trend of inhaling hydrogen peroxide to treat coronavirus

The Asthma and Allergy Foundation calls the practice “concerning and dangerous," emphasizing that it is harmful to the lungs

A leading asthma patient group has issued a warning against a coronavirus treatment circulating on social media that is leading some people to post videos of themselves breathing in hydrogen peroxide through a nebulizer.

The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America called the practice “concerning and dangerous” in a Tuesday blog post, emphasizing that it will neither treat nor prevent the virus and is harmful to the lungs.

“DO NOT put hydrogen peroxide into your nebulizer and breathe it in. This is dangerous!” wrote the foundation in a brief blog post.

It’s the latest case in which the medical community has grappled with unsubstantiated and potentially dangerous at-home coronavirus treatments, many of which are driven by various forms of online misinformation.

Hydrogen peroxide is an antiseptic more commonly used to prevent infection from minor cuts, burns and scrapes. It is also used as a tooth whitener in some toothpastes, and as a common household cleaning agent.

But it can be poisonous for humans if swallowed in strong enough concentrations. The AAFA recommends against inhaling it in through a nebulizer, a medical machine which turns medications into breathable mist.

“Only use asthma medicine prescribed by your doctor in your nebulizer. Other chemicals can be harmful to your lungs,” the AAFA warned.

C'mon on snake venom.

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020

Hazo posted:

See to me this kind of thing just proves without a doubt that these ghouls are 100% grifter con artists, because if they truly believed in a shred of Christ's teaching's or divine justice or hell, they'd know that this kind of poo poo would put them at the front of the line to be flayed and raped for all eternity.

Shame their marks can't seem to put this together.

everyone knows these dudes are con artists except for the ones being fleeced.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

WhyteRyce posted:

Didn't a bunch of the white house press corp go over to console the Huckster after the smoky eye comment even though she showed nothing but disdain and contempt for each and every one of them?

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/990428993542414336

Maggie Haberman of the failing New York Times. Sad!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

LifeSunDeath posted:

What we had one like last week maybe the week before! They mostly know to avoid this thread by now.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Injecting it would be dangerous, but inhaling the bleach just makes your lungs fizzy.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
White people deserve white lungs: Clorox, a white family company.

AlliedBiscuit
Oct 23, 2012

Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?!!
A reasonable meme from a friend

"Nobody is doing their own research. All you're doing is finding someone to corroborate what you already believe. Unless you're a scientist, running a peer reviewed study, you only know what you've been told by someone else. You don't have better access to data than the CDC. You have Google and a flimsy grasp of science or logic. Give me a break with this "I did my own research" bullshit. We have experts for a reason. You don't know how anything works, let alone the human body at cellular level. You don't even know how your radio works, let alone the internet.
And my hayseed of a family member's response."

He's really doubled down on the "I'm a proud redneck who speaks like a character from Mayberry and it seems to me like the smart people are actually dumb and it is I who is smart".

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mom I wanna vape ivermectin

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
My wife (pharmacist) just texted me "had the first person try to get ivermectin prescription filled. I denied her because Kathy doesn't have hookworms".

I'm about to ask her to renew her vows, goddamn.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

CannonFodder posted:

That also happened with Pence at NASA.

Big sign saying DO NOT TOUCH
Pence: I'll just touch this thing because the sign says not to

There was also that time where Trump went to a factory producing cotton swabs for COVID testing for a photo op but he and his people refused to put on masks so all the swabs produced while he was there had to be thrown out.

Bogus Adventure posted:

My favorite Trump moments are him seeing the kid in the inflatable T-Rex costume, the "big water" speech, and him ripping rear end in front of Erdogan as well as Feinstein.

This reminds me of when Trump abandoned the Kurds in Syria because Erdogan wouldn't stop calling about it. The only time he actually did something about anything was when it got in the way of his Executive Time.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
republicans: "we will kill this country. put it in our jaws and crunch it to its very soul. we will suck the life out and laugh as the blood runs from our mouth in a torrent!"
media: "this is a wiley strategy! let's see how this plays out! what an exciting time! why aren't the democrat party meeting them half way??"

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

A Fancy Hat posted:

Good news for you: all the antivax channels I follow are advising this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

pro-click for a cheap dumb lol