Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Imagine listening to Trump speak and then thinking "that was good, made a lot of sense".

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
America crack-pinged tonight.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Grondoth posted:

He needs to die after the election, so he knows he's a loser.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

An insane mind posted:

TRUMP HAS COVID

lmao!!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Xenocides posted:

Ivanka reportedly thinks they are primed to be the next Kennedy family and will form a political dynasty. She probably believes she will be the first female president.

That’s an lol!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Everyone keeps calling the president's walter reed ride a "drive by" but, traditionally, drive bys end up killing the people outside the car not inside.

:trumppop:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

big nipples big life posted:

I feel like I'm watching downfall.

Trump waiting for Steiner's Miller's counteroffensive.

Mein President...

Miller...

... also has the Rona.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

pixaal posted:

Watch this be declaring him unfit for office

It's probably gonna be something real disappointing, but we can dream.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I would assume it is not real.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

:eyepop:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I didn't realize until now that I that I've basically never heard Pence speak except for maybe a very brief clip or two.

Could have happily remained that way. What a loving prick this guy is.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Sweating profusely, flies protruding. Very disrespectful!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

"If a Republican LIED like Biden and Harris do, constantly, the Lamestream Media would be calling them out at a level never recorded before."

Isn't this the guy who constantly complains the media won't leave him alone and is always calling him out???

:thunk:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

bees everywhere posted:

Are you trying to cancel out Trump's racism with your own because I don't think that's gonna work

Everyone knows the way to defeat wide-band racism is with your own narrow-band racism.

It's like matter and anti-matter!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
God racism sucks. You know what also sucks? White people, who are lovely and stupid.

- A poster, unironically.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

LifeSunDeath posted:

Also, drat this chat is secure af.

They really should have followed through on that "we should recruit an IT guy" idea.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

old beast lunatic posted:

No joke during that scene I noticed that Presiden't screwb's fake fat rear end is less than half the size of President Trump's real fat rear end. lol

President got a big cartoon rear end!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
post itt every time you lol that Trump got the Rona (and Pence got the Fly and also the Rona)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Hillary's emails are the hot issue that is gonna blow the election open in...

*checks notes*

... 2020????

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

QuarkJets posted:

No loving way this can't possibly be real

I want to believe so badly

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jose I think he did recognize goverhaus and the part he wants to believe is the grover is one of the guys.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

LifeSunDeath posted:

Funfact, there's a rifftrax twitch channel and they just play that stuff all the time somehow.
https://twitch.tv/rifftrax
thought that there were like copywrite rules on twitch but I guess not.

Twitch does abide, and enforce, IP law. Pirate streams get stamped out quickly.

Not sure if this occurred to you, but people can get licenses or permission for things, then stream them. In fact they do all the time, like that guy who aired a marathon of every Golden Harvest kung fu film. There is no reason to assume this is being done without permission or license.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I said come in! posted:

If Trumps own party does not support him, then that is his problem, not anyone else's. What is anyone else suppose to do with this knowledge? No one loving cares. I don't get what Bob Dole is trying to say here, but also loving lol at Bob Dole still being alive.

The message I'm getting from Bob Dole is that Bob Dole is a stupid rear end in a top hat.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Frank Frank posted:

The war on Christmas will be short, brutal and bloody.
Santa will not survive

It will be a quick war. Over by Christmas.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Hillary can't keep getting away with this!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

canyoneer posted:

how could you tell he was high level did he have a red cartoon skull above his health bar?

Defeated opponent with only one attack.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Hirayuki posted:

In about two weeks, right?

Broke: Infrastructure week.

Woke: Healthcare week.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
"Accidentally"

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Unanimous three-judge panel.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Remove my tag.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Play posted:

You know what, gently caress it. I'm calling it now, Donald Trump is going to be voted out of office emphatically and his sad wet rear end will be begging on the internet for handouts if he's not in jail. He's going to be infamous as one of history's greatest morons, perhaps the largest douchebag in American history.

So much poo poo is going to come out after the election, and so many lawsuits are going to land without the protection of executive privilege.

Donald Trump is hosed, that's what I believe and I will be celebrating that fact and lolin nonstop from now until election day. God won't punish me for this because if he exists he'll be punishing Trump first

2020: Trump Derangement Syndrome

2021: Trump Arraignment Syndrome

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

BrigadierSensible posted:

Forgive the stupid/ignorant questions:

Do you have to register to vote to be able to vote in the US? As in lets say I have a US passport and am a US citizen with no criminal background or whatever else bullshit disbars you from voting, but haven't registered. Could I walk up to a local polling place on election day, show my passport and be able to vote?

If not, that's another reason why your system is hosed.

Question 2: Do you have to register as a republican or a democrat? Let's say I am a registered Democrat, but change my mind and want to vote Republican, or vice versa, can I? Do I have to change my registration before I can legally change my vote?

Again, reasons why your entire system is loving ludicrous.

1) Yes you have to register. It's usually quick and easy, but you do have to do it and you can't do it last minute.

2). You are not required to have a party affiliation. Having one or not does not have any effect on your voting choices. It only affects participation in primaries.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Guze posted:

Really not sure why Rudy thinks telling everyone that Hunter fucks and loves to party are bad things.

Imagine loving or partying.

Rudy can't.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I am not willing to believe that being pro-Trump, as idiotic as that is, brings you more actual trouble than literally being a Bin Laden.

It is an absurd claim.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

Oh my god this is not a joke

Same lol.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Command, come in. This is agent 8645. Instructions unclear, please repeat.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Surely no one who buys hundreds of dollars worth of cookies could be a bad person

:eyepop:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Flannelette posted:

I'm not sure how the US law works in this regard but speaking of worse scenario for Trump trying to avoid losing can the president start a war this close to an election?

Theoretically one can be started at any time if he just orders troops somewhere. But if changing popular opinion is your goal then it would be counter productive. You have to justify a conflict if you want the public support it. This is why Bush and company spent months building up the justification for Iraq. If they had just suddenly declared out of nowhere "lol we're going to Iraq on Monday YOLO" it would have been disastrous for public opinion. For Trump there is no time now. The election is in two weeks. Any possible conflict would be too obvious, too transparently pointless, and it would cost him popularity, not gain it.

It should be noted for non-US posters, elections are not stopped or delayed here for any reason, including war. We will (and have) changed Presidents in the middle of a conflict. It has zero bearing on our process for the transfer of power.

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Oct 19, 2020

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
500 year old Fauci. The United State's resident Epidemiology Lich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I said come in! posted:

lmao why are men like this?

We're horny.