Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Iakona posted:

Just shut the gently caress up you dumb lib. Biden is straight up absolute loving trash. This is the lol at trump thread. Not the I heart biden thread. Just gently caress off.

You can't normalize garbage anymore than those insane trumpers normalize his derided bullshit. They're both literal loving trash, and you dumb loving libs are making a serious case for me to not even bother voting.

looks like we got ourselves another undecided here, boys! GETEM!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

remember when Robert Muller was going to be the savior of the left? lmao

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I had to turn it off, I'll just read the highlights in this thread. Jesus I can't stand the constant over-talking, cut the mics and let the right wing cry, who gives a gently caress

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Boosting his immune system with this drug will inadvertently kill off one of the other diseases that have been keeping the balance, causing Trump to simultaneously die from syphilis, swine flu, bird flu, covid-19, and somehow herpes

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
When Trump dies, the first person to piss on his grave should wear a MAGA hat, salute in the photo, and caption it "This is what he would have wanted, thank you SIR!" so that all the chuds think pissing on his grave is in his honor and everyone does it.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Close your eyes and imagine for a moment Hannity or the Tucker Carlson show if this was Obama...

Tonight! The President infects everyone around him with a deadly virus! Should Obama be classified as a bio-terrorist? *tucker carlson face*

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Kalit posted:

So... gently caress the daily wire... but the one thing that's been driving me crazy is how CNN/etc are treating Pence vs Biden with regards to COVID-19. They've been complaining about Pence being back on the campaign trail as careless and a risk for transmission but haven't said the same thing about Biden. Even they were both in the vicinity of someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in an indoor space without masks.

Biden has tested negative after the debates

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
At this rate, I'm going to have to shave my beard. Thanks chuds

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

sarcastx posted:

am I the only person getting a Corleone vibe out of this one

squeezing one out after a drug bender

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Another Bill posted:

I'm becoming a "Trump had a stroke and the muscles on the right side of his face are hosed up" truther

I never paid much attention before because I hate watching or listening to him, but his face is hosed up. I guess it really doesn't matter if you vote Biden, Trump won't survive another 4 years in office anyway

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Man I am legit excited for 60 loving Minutes for... the first time, ever

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Ilhan and AOC are loving treasures, a serious breath of loving fresh air among politicians. Build these 2 some Gundam's already

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

BrigadierSensible posted:

I want to see the lame and painfully stilted and uncool response to AOC and Ilhan streaming.

Mitch McConnel and Lindsey Graham playing Pac Man being confused and saying "I, too enjoy the games of video fellow dudes and dudettes"

It's going to be way more mundane and also infuriating than that.

"AOC and Illhan Omar play game encouraging MURDER!!! Hide your kids from these witches!"

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Fake Melania is one of my favorite B-plots of this show

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

BrigadierSensible posted:

Here's another question. It's along the lines of "Trump, but smart", so has probably been asked and answered many times.

But looking at the mountain of graft, corruption, criminality, and downright lies that the Trump administration has been guilty of. To absurd degrees even, (fake Melania, coked up DTjr claiming death rate is almost nothing on a day 1000 people die, literally breaking open postboxes etc.), and how they get away with it. Imagine the horror when/if a competent administration, run by someone who can easily pass a dementia cognitive test sees this and realizes what THEY can get away with.

Coz if DonDon and his army of moronic sycophants, (motherfucker chose Guiliani as his personal lawyer), can get away with this, what could someone good at their job get away with.

Think on that America.

I don't think smart factors in as much as bombastic narcissism. Trump has an ability to captivate people with his dipshit antics and that, more than intelligence, is required to keep the Firehose of Falsehood spewing. It takes a special level of narcissism to pull this off and Trump is the ur-narcissist, a person lacking any capability of self-reflection whatsoever.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
If Trump wins can we bring back the r-word? I think I have more respect and adoration for the mentally disabled across the spectrum than I do for the average Trump voter.

-Able, Mentally Disabled or otherwise impaired
-
-
-
-
-
-Mimes, Social Media Influencers
-Trump Voters (r-words)
-Pedophiles, Rapists, heinous criminals

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
So Trump won then? Taking the temperature of this thread, it feels like a Trump landslide

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
holy gently caress we're doomed lolololololol

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Simone Magus posted:

It's disturbing how some of you are declaring the election completely over already in this way that almost sounds like you're enjoying the despair

I admit, part of me wants to see humanity purged from this earth with nuclear hellfire, another part of me hopes we live on to solve our many problems... the latter part of me dies minute by minute

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
this guy is loving obsessed with the media

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
mail in voting corrupted me, now im pissssssssssssssssss

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The Bible posted:

So he's just going to bitch and moan the whole time?

are you new to his presidency?

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Mr_Companie posted:

Imagine trying to find a job as a trump supporter in a major city after this, I personally will discriminate against every trump supporter in anyway i can for the rest of my life.

screenshotting and posting to 4chan as proof that SA is Antifa HQ

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Junk posted:

oh yeah and obamagate, what's the progress on that one?

you may have seen footage of obama sinking a 3 the other day, but in reality he is in gitmo so that must have been a deepfake

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Since it is always, always, projection with the GOP, I hope when they do investigate or recount that many of Trumps votes end up being fraudulent and he loses by an even larger margin after complaining. His one achievement, highest turnout for a Republican, erased because he couldn't just not be a pissbitch

lol

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Hobo Clown posted:

There are a lot of lols to be had at the delusion over at Thedonald & Parler but at the same time it's terrifying. These people are going to get further and further radicalized and I don't think it's an insignificant amount of them anymore.

He doesn't need to be polite or boring or Trump-like or anything. They projected all their ideas of what a strong competent leader looks like onto an insane maniac who can't string two sentences together without getting lost in a tangent. They can make whoever they want into a genius superman with their echo chambers. Who actually runs is irrelevant.

You are right that they've constructed a propaganda/radicalization pipeline that is monstrous in proportion, but I think you're not giving Donald Trump enough credit. Even with such a machine in place, very few people would be capable of wielding it. You can't merely be evil or corrupt, you have to believe so much in your lie that you live in that alternate reality. Mainstream Repubs like Turd Cruise can't pull it off. Tucker is a strong maybe, but even he has just enough veneer of being serious that he won't be able to capture the diehard MAGAs.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Trump announcing he's running is actually a pretty smart plan to continue grifting for another 4 years and also avoid prosecution. The second they attempt to drop any criminal charges on him he, and the entire conservative apparatus, will screech about tyrannical oppression of a political opponent.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I say this a lot but this might be the mother of all ratios

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1329055330286891012?s=19

Small dollar donors... you mean individuals instead of corporations?

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

This Peter Downing AB guy is a Canadian chud according to his profile lol

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
post itt every time you can't believe this loving idiot was elected president

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

InsertPotPun posted:

hold on i think we need to better understand these people in order to appeal to them

Is there a generic plugin for Chrome that allows you to substitute any word on a site?

I think we're well past the point where patriot/patriotic = idiot/idiotic

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
It would 100% be worth losing WH press access and even a press job to scream out "MR PRESIDENT HOW FULL IS YOUR DIAPER RIGHT NOW?" at his next conference

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

tpink posted:

I’m curious - what percentage of Trump’s base do we think is the reality-denying, Kool-aid drinking of the type that posts on The Donald? It’s not 100% of them, because I am sure that there’s a big number who just don’t like Biden etc. but have not bought into all the conspiracy theories. 10%? I want to say it’s like 20%, but this is admittedly not based on anything objective. Maybe if we take the OAN / Newsmax viewership and extrapolate from there...

Trump gets like 45-48% approval rating overall and like 90+% approval rating from Republicans. I would say 45% of America is brain dead kool-aid drinkers.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Devils Affricate posted:

Are we done? Can... can the lols get bigger than this?

I've been asking myself this question for almost 4 years

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I said come in! posted:

Without approval from Congress, Trump can't do anything with the military, so this idea is dead in the water. It's just being thrown around to get Trumps voter base fired up even if temporarily.

This is very optimistic on your part and way too much power has been given to the Executive since 9/11. I'm pretty sure the President could just declare the election a terrorist attack (without evidence of course) and be empowered with a host of bullshit powers with no oversight. Or a National Emergency? I think that works too

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

muscles like this! posted:

Did anything actually come of this dude killing a person while driving drunk and covering it up?

Wait, who is this a picture of? I thought this was former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I don't get the comparison. Did Briahna do something crazy that I missed?

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Yvershek posted:

Heaven forbid.

Seriously. Comparing her to insanely crazy lady, Sidney Powell, is very much not an apt comparison, at least from all evidence I've seen. Please post the tweets if you've gotem

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Trump wants to destroy Twitter because #DiaperDon trended

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Strong Sauce posted:

there was a voice only vote for the CARES act. they are claiming AOC sold them out by voting "yes" during the voice vote. a voice vote that does not take roll. she has said that she did not vote for the CARES act, but they are claiming she is lying.

jimmy dore is a grifter, and leftists who don't see that are dumb. like he makes videos for leftists and far-right viewers that should tell you a lot.

All you need to do is look at who comments on Jimmy Dore videos to know he caters to anti-left Trumpers. He's just another grifter.

Also he's dumb as poo poo on many subjects including "how laws are passed" and "nuclear energy"